AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Old 2009-07-29, 21:17   Link #941
Kets

Quote:
Originally Posted by theacefrehley View Post
That's too long
Can you give a short summary, then?
Kets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-29, 21:30   Link #942
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kets View Post
Can you give a short summary, then?
Anything, please!!!! O_O
Old 2009-07-29, 22:35   Link #943
milkypink
♥~☆~♥

Umm... I'm not very experienced with translating long chunks of text, but if it's okay I'll take a stab at it... (found the text here: at umineco.info, this is the one you guys want, I assume? The bottom says "Beatrice's White Day"). It might take me a bit of time, though
milkypink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-29, 22:48   Link #944
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkypink View Post
Umm... I'm not very experienced with translating long chunks of text, but if it's okay I'll take a stab at it... (found the text here: at umineco.info, this is the one you guys want, I assume? The bottom says "Beatrice's White Day"). It might take me a bit of time, though
WOOOOOOO~!! Thank you *huggles*
Old 2009-07-29, 23:10   Link #945
Kets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post
WOOOOOOO~!! Thank you *huggles*
*Joins in the huggles*.
Kets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 02:11   Link #946
ghost_zero5

Btw. in the new opening there is one scene in it (1:09) that looks like someone being revived after he/she got nearly completely crushed or am I mistaken there? If so, the only person that currently got crushed that badly would be Ange but who would revive her and for what purpose (so it is likely not so)?
ghost_zero5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 04:42   Link #947
Shamisen
Talking Cat

Spoiler for Theory # 1:

Spoiler for Theory # 2:
Shamisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 05:15   Link #948
Sammich
Crazy Quoting Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Wow, this thing is a lot more interesting that I expected, thanx Ace!

But you see what is revealed here if it's true it really challenges a whole lot of theories. It really looks like Beatrice is real, or that there is an X person roaming on Rokkenjima since a long time.
Or the culprit has been practising for a long time before executing their plans? Trying to make closed rooms and practising painting the circles so they'd be able to do it quickly later.
Old 2009-07-30, 05:18   Link #949
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Wow, this thing is a lot more interesting that I expected, thanx Ace!

But you see what is revealed here if it's true it really challenges a whole lot of theories. It really looks like Beatrice is real, or that there is an X person roaming on Rokkenjima since a long time.
Genji could have been lying about the stories, along with Kanon, to scare Gohda into belief. As far as the totem pole of kitchen pots goes, there could have been other servants on the island - they just hid from Gohda to orchestrate something. Shannon and Kanon should have been on the island for example, since they live on Rokkenjima despite not being on duty.
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 05:31   Link #950
theacefrehley
Guitar Man

That part about the magic circle appearing in a few seconds gap, that Genji told, really resembles that part of EP1, when Kanon go get the cutter to cut the chain of Eva and Hideyoshi's room.

Last edited by theacefrehley; 2009-07-30 at 12:08.
theacefrehley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 13:57   Link #951
Teletha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post
Woooo~! Thanks ace^^

*poke* Can you do Beato's white day too? ^_^
if you still want it, a summary was posted on the Umineko community @ LJ

http://twin-dreamers.livejournal.com/5948.html

It's not all that relevant at all, but it's pretty adorable.
Teletha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 14:34   Link #952
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletha View Post
if you still want it, a summary was posted on the Umineko community @ LJ

http://twin-dreamers.livejournal.com/5948.html

It's not all that relevant at all, but it's pretty adorable.
Way ahead of you^^ I read that earlier today, so kyuut~~~~<3<3
Old 2009-08-01, 23:58   Link #953
Used Can

I wonder if Beato will redeem herself in Chiru. By Episode 3, I thought there was something odd with her behaviour. Even after the betrayal at the end of that episode, it was still quite odd. Then, in the tea party we see Lambda may have a hand in this. And finally, in episode 4, Beato still shows this odd behaviour, and even tells Battler she wants to die in the red. Will she carry this odd behaviour to the next VNs?

It's odd, by the second episode, I completely despised her (seriously, my head hurt every time she showed up), but in the 3rd and 4th episodes I sort of started to understand her situation and character, and I somehow ended up liking her very much.

Hopefully, Battler will find a way to win the game and save Beatrice. He's the master of contradictions, after all. There's also the OP for ep. 5.
Old 2009-08-03, 03:37   Link #954
xxangelchanxx
>:3

Send a message via MSN to xxangelchanxx
Beatrice > All
xxangelchanxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 03:56   Link #955
ghost_zero5

If I am not mistaken the release now down to less than two weeks?
Though I won't be able to read it before the translation anyway - maybe even later as I also have to import it and I won't import it before at least a good part of the translation - which I hope will be done - is done (otherwise this is senselss for me).

Btw. why is there a poll thread for Ep5 already? It shouldn't even be out yet, should it?

Last edited by ghost_zero5; 2009-08-03 at 14:33.
ghost_zero5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 13:49   Link #956
chronotrig

Okay, one last theory before EP5 is released. I expect it will be proven totally wrong 2 weeks from now

Spoiler for Red Text Theory:

www.witch-hunt.com Theory page
chronotrig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 14:26   Link #957
shokku
...nyeh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronotrig View Post
Okay, one last theory before EP5 is released. I expect it will be proven totally wrong 2 weeks from now

Spoiler for Red Text Theory:
I think thats probably a good idea... specifically because, in the EP4 ????, Lambda says that natsuhi's murder was a gun-held-trigger-pulled murder in red, yet apparently before, as stated by Bern, Beato was able to try to create a situation where the bullet bounced back at Natsuhi, using red...

now that I think about it, that would explain why Beato gets so close to losing in the EP4 tea party, because what she's trying to create actually was completely denied by battler... Yeah, I know, "or she was just faking again".

... but of course, wait two weeks, and theres an "OHHHHHHHHH.... I WAS COMPLETELY WORNG..."
shokku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 14:59   Link #958
Volcanic
fire of fires

Actually it's more like a week and a half guys.

...A WEEK AND A HALF LFJKFSGH *explodes of awesome*

Here's a quick theory, sorry if something like this has been brought up before (this is longer than the EP1 thread already lol)

Spoiler for EP5 Theory:
Volcanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 17:43   Link #959
chounokoe

Send a message via MSN to chounokoe
I don't see Battler and Beatrice teaming up in the very near future, because in the end, no matter how good she might inherently be, she is (if we can trust her final words in Episode 4) still the one who is going to be responsible for Battlers death.
I think her final sentences can be regarded as rather true, because for the first time she did not say that she was able to kill him because she is a witch and has superpowers and yadda yadda yadda.

Of course it could be another trick, but she more or less admitted that she does not have to be the Golden Witch Beatrice, but she is something that exists outside the known boundaries of the game.

I still consider it possible that they do a turn on the whole 'on the island' wordplay, but it won't happen this episode...maybe next Episode.
But the hidden elevatour to a subterranean dungeon behind the portrait, from which a giggling elderly Beato emerges at night is still a hilarious thought.
Old 2009-08-03, 17:50   Link #960
Wafflemania
It's a Devil's Proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanic View Post
Actually it's more like a week and a half guys.
OMFG YAY -dies-

Spoiler for short theory:
Wafflemania is offline   Reply With Quote