AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-08-12, 21:42   Link #6701
Singally

I can't imagine anyone still doubting Yami being in love with Rito after Meas inner monologue. Also made me hope all the more that all the girls get a proper, touching romantic end rather than just something like a time-skip to Rito with his harem or something.

I wonder what we can expect of YamixRito interactions after this point.. it'd be really disappointing if they revert back to the same act of god and transform punishment after all this.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 22:08   Link #6702
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
I wish he was this bold toward Lala (with her regular form and her acting in concert). With him loving Haruna, I'd think he'd act this way towards her.
Its sad because if he expressed his real feelings for Haruna this series would go into a bad place because if she accepts (which we know she would) it would signal the likely end of the harem plan and just as much no way for darkness to progress logically without some serious convincing and its kinda bad when Lala wants him to confess to her as well
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 22:12   Link #6703
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singally View Post
I wonder what we can expect of YamixRito interactions after this point.. it'd be really disappointing if they revert back to the same act of god and transform punishment after all this.
I agree, Yami acting more cutely / shyly around Rito would be really amazing.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 22:31   Link #6704
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
A reminder that links to sites that host raws of manga are not permitted on these forums.

See Forum Rules 1.1 for more detail.
Old 2014-08-13, 00:42   Link #6705
rladls2121

Rito tripped his legs and falling like usual but he gets up this time, definitely the best part.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 22:36   Link #6706
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Its sad because if he expressed his real feelings for Haruna this series would go into a bad place because if she accepts (which we know she would) it would signal the likely end of the harem plan and just as much no way for darkness to progress logically without some serious convincing and its kinda bad when Lala wants him to confess to her as well
It would also make me happy if the harem plan ended and get back to him to choosing Lala or Haruna (obviously, go for Lala is what I want him to do).
Old 2014-08-14, 09:39   Link #6707
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Jump SQ.19 cover

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This is the last bangaihen chapter we'll get in a while. It's going on indefinite hiatus. We'll still get the main series chapters though, so don't worry.
Old 2014-08-14, 10:09   Link #6708
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Jump SQ.19 cover

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This is the last bangaihen chapter we'll get in a while. It's going on indefinite hiatus. We'll still get the main series chapters though, so don't worry.
it makes you wonder how much longer the series itself will go
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 19:40   Link #6709
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

I'd be surprised if it is still running by chapter 60.
Old 2014-08-14, 21:04   Link #6710
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
it makes you wonder how much longer the series itself will go
Still got quite a bit left. Got to convert or get rid of Nemesis and got to get Rito to support the Harem Plan and to go for actively adding all the girls to it with Momo. I figure with how the series paces itself, to chapter 100 or so?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 02:05   Link #6711
zibi88

we need yami to openly express her feelings it will take a while but in current chapter she took the first step.... mea knows her feelings so she might support her sister in that

we need rito to accept the harem plan.... find a way to get lala back to her normal form... meet lala's mother and get the permit for harem plan and maybe try to add mikado with tear into it...... see Ringos priceless expression when she gets back and learns that rito will marry dozen of woman in all sizes (and age XD)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 04:33   Link #6712
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think loli Lala was intentional, since in the previous chapters Lala's mother was mentioned, I won't be surprised if she makes an appearance and looks alot like Lala only with bigger boobies. It might go like this Momo and Nana along with Zastin contacts Gid and comes to earth with his wife because Lala turned loli and pretty much Gid will provide the information needed to get Lala back to normal.

As for the harem plan, I really want Rito to go with Lala first, if he chooses Haruna the harem plan will fail. I was pretty shock in the to love ru darkness game that Haruna was going to say he likes...but hates Rito because of being indecisive. Or it's just my bad Japanese. XD
Old 2014-08-15, 09:44   Link #6713
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
I'd be surprised if it is still running by chapter 60.
Chapter 60? That would mean it would end next year. Not a chance.

Given the pace of the story, it's likely it will surpass the number of volumes of the original series. The series still sells extremely well (200k in its first week for vol 11) and Yabuki and Hasemi don't seem to be getting bored with it. There's no reason it will end any time soon.
Old 2014-08-16, 14:04   Link #6714
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

There are many unsettled things in To love ru darkness for it to end in chapter 60.

Yami's bug programing because of Rito
Tearju, Yami, Mea and Nemesis more on their relationship with one another
Possible Yami and the weapons are a threat to the universe and there might be an arc for that since we've seen Yami as darkness can split a planet.
Will Zastin ever get it on with Saki? speaking of Saki she's now also a side character unlike in the previous manga and of course Momo's harem plan ending and so on.

Also I've herd Yabuki is working on a new light novel probably that's causing the delay and he's also illustrating the to love ru mobage card game. A very busy man.
Old 2014-08-16, 15:44   Link #6715
Butt Rash

Jump SQ.19 spoiler pics. NSFW.
http://imgur.com/4ulhxXX
http://imgur.com/wDSNuaV
Butt Rash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 16:53   Link #6716
The Green One

.....They're not even trying to be subtle anymore are they?
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 17:06   Link #6717
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt Rash View Post
Jump SQ.19 spoiler pics. NSFW.
http://imgur.com/4ulhxXX
http://imgur.com/wDSNuaV
I don't know the context behind what's going on in those pics, but Mikan has stayed one of my top 3 characters for a while because of how she clearly has feelings for and is embarrassed around Rito, but similarly how she still seems to be okay with a lot of ecchi things that accidentally happen. Most brocon characters are either extreme skinship or no skinship. Or you could also say they're usually either extremely dere or extremely tsun lol
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 17:26   Link #6718
Pablete
Banned

She saw the beast D:
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 19:52   Link #6719
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

First time to see these two take a bath together. Mikan has seen Rito's beast twice or thrice up close now.
Old 2014-08-16, 21:50   Link #6720
MT-G

Did he get a boner while taking bath with Mikan?
MT-G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen