AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-08-15, 15:02   Link #341
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SoCal
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
I'd like to have Takayama's girl problems >.>
A bunch of teases! Someone fetch the mc of school days to finish this job.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 15:10   Link #342
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchytaco View Post
A bunch of teases! Someone fetch the mc of school days to finish this job.
You mean....
Spoiler for ending of School Days:
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 15:11   Link #343
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SoCal
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
You mean....
Spoiler for ending of School Days:
Best way to go lights out.

Haruka looked like she was a canidate for a boat driver at the end there.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 15:14   Link #344
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchytaco View Post
Best way to go lights out.
I see you prefer the "nice train" ending for this series .
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 15:16   Link #345
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SoCal
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I see you prefer the "nice train" ending for this series .
New meme, copyright it now.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 15:32   Link #346
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Once again Sakurai shows herself completely irresponsible. What does she think a train is? Oh, well, at least it was just a simulator. She didn't discharge her weapon in public for no reason.

Also, Haruka's flagged as a possible yandere. Oh, well, nobody's perfect. And I like her aggressiveness. Not too much, not too little...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 15:42   Link #347
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SoCal
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Once again Sakurai shows herself completely irresponsible. What does she think a train is? Oh, well, at least it was just a simulator. She didn't discharge her weapon in public for no reason.

Also, Haruka's flagged as a possible yandere. Oh, well, nobody's perfect. And I like her aggressiveness. Not too much, not too little...
I wonder if Sakurai did that on purpose or at least subconsciously because she didn't want Takayama to become a driver and leave them.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 15:56   Link #348
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I wonder why the instructor didn't acknowledge they had a saboteur on board, instead of saying it was a collective failure? There are some things you can't do anything about. I suppose he could have asked Iwaizumi to jump from car to car and storm the auxiliary locomotive, but he'd just have gotten shot. Because Aoi's crazy.

Though I suppose the real answer was to refuse to start the exercise as long as one driver was behaving like a brat throwing a tantrum.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 15:59   Link #349
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SoCal
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I wonder why the instructor didn't acknowledge they had a saboteur on board, instead of saying it was a collective failure? There are some things you can't do anything about. I suppose he could have asked Iwaizumi to jump from car to car and storm the auxiliary locomotive, but he'd just have gotten shot. Because Aoi's crazy.

Though I suppose the real answer was to refuse to start the exercise as long as one driver was behaving like a brat throwing a tantrum.
Takayama was the only one aware of what the real problem was, and he'd rather put the blame on himself as a failure of a team leader than rat out someone else.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 16:01   Link #350
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
The instructor should have some way to observe, or what's the point?

Surely he could at least hear the signals.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 16:10   Link #351
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SoCal
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
The instructor should have some way to observe, or what's the point?

Surely he could at least hear the signals.
I guess they take their teamwork pretty seriously. If that was a real situation, usually all it takes is one person to fail an entire operation. You can't really put the blame on one person and pass the rest if everyone's dead.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 16:11   Link #352
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Albany
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera
reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchytaco View Post
I wonder if Sakurai did that on purpose or at least subconsciously because she didn't want Takayama to become a driver and leave them.
She always did seem to have issues with teamwork since the start, always wanting to go and do things herself rather than work within the system.
__________________
"I'll show you that a superior mobile suit has its limits when it goes up against a superior pilot!" - Char Aznable, The Red Comet
"Come on! I don't feel like losing!" - Johnny Ridden, The Crimson Lightning
"Hatred is the root of all war! That's common sense, boy!" - Anavel Gato, The Nightmare of Solomon
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 16:12   Link #353
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SoCal
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
She always did seem to have issues with teamwork since the start, always wanting to go and do things herself rather than work within the system.
That too. Takayama never fails to give her attention when she walks off either. But I think it's different this time. Before she did it out of jealousy.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 16:42   Link #354
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
She always did seem to have issues with teamwork since the start, always wanting to go and do things herself rather than work within the system.
As far as she's concerned, any order that doesn't involve her performing violence on someone isn't an order worth obeying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchytaco View Post
I guess they take their teamwork pretty seriously. If that was a real situation, usually all it takes is one person to fail an entire operation. You can't really put the blame on one person and pass the rest if everyone's dead.
I don't know if you can pass anyone, but you should certainly acknowledge that one person actively sabotaged the exercise.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 17:56   Link #355
xrick
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal
Age: 30
I'm sorry for asking this again but since nobody replied to it...
Is anyone here capable of telling me if the adaption is faring well and how far has it gone already, LN-wise?
xrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 18:07   Link #356
Divini
Senpai!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
So basically Koumi ditched the group and stalked Takayama the whole way, and upon seeing Aoi dressed up looking happy to see him in an empty church, proceeded to show herself with a dark look in her eyes and a complete 180 mood swing...

Oh god she's slowly turning yandere. Run Takayama!
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 18:10   Link #357
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I wonder why the instructor didn't acknowledge they had a saboteur on board, instead of saying it was a collective failure? There are some things you can't do anything about.
This is a very common outlook that many people have (well, in US mediums of entertainment, anyway); if one person of a team messes up, the whole team falls and everyone is to blame. Instead of pointing out who the weak link one, let the team figure it out themselves.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 18:15   Link #358
foxbox360
New Age Badass
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
So basically Koumi ditched the group and stalked Takayama the whole way, and upon seeing Aoi dressed up looking happy to see him in an empty church, proceeded to show herself with a dark look in her eyes and a complete 180 mood swing...

Oh god she's slowly turning yandere. Run Takayama!
A Yandere is the last thing Takayama needed because he has two tsundere to deal with.
foxbox360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 18:17   Link #359
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SoCal
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbox360 View Post
A Yandere is the last thing Takayama needed because he has two tsundere to deal with.
All we need now is a Kuudere to enter to complete the tropes.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 18:47   Link #360
pampz21
ShipCore
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Age: 26
Takayama "the man who realized he has a Harem!"~!
Your name will go down in history!
__________________


to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life


pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.