AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-14, 07:20   Link #261
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Unsure, they do seem to notice they're being attacked. L-Elf most likely reminded her that she's a leader for reals now or he gave her "encouragement" to get her head in the game and maybe interested in him now. Maybe even pretending to come on to her, or care for her, if she already learned about Haruto and Saki(I'm thinking she hasn't yet and something else is on her mind) as she would be very vulnerable than.

They could be doing it again as she seems to be on the ground and hers or Haruto's jacket is laying next to her. Or they may just be watching a movie at a very awkward spot... As they're about to be attacked... Okay, I can't really blame Saki. She was just raped and decided to give her body to help Haruto deal with his curse.
Nah the jacket is on a chair you can see the bottom of it...maybe they are at a lounge somewhere or cafe or someone's room to refresher up I suppose? Anyone recognise the flooring pattern?

Also pretty sure Saki's phone is round or oval shaped... Kinda like Shouko's phone...I'm pretty sure that is Haruto's phone in the jacket lol I'll say 'Shouko is stupid' if it isn't his phone lol

Last edited by Winged_Memories; 2013-06-14 at 07:24. Reason: Forgot to add
Old 2013-06-14, 07:23   Link #262
kazzuya13

What I really is the fact that its a "200" year time skip. Which means basically most characters in season 1 is dead if not in battle then it is cause of old age. By the way is the promise between Haruto and Saki is "killing berserk Haruto"?
Old 2013-06-14, 07:27   Link #263
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
What I really is the fact that its a "200" year time skip. Which means basically most characters in season 1 is dead if not in battle then it is cause of old age. By the way is the promise between Haruto and Saki is "killing berserk Haruto"?
You got a good point!
Old 2013-06-14, 07:33   Link #264
II Maestro

What are the promises that Haruto & Saki made anyway? or are there other?
1.Haruto said he wanted to help Saki & keep the vampire secret and to be alone together.
3.Saki killing Haruto if he goes into vampire mode.
Old 2013-06-14, 07:48   Link #265
Destined_Fate

It would be very dark if the 200 Time skip is a reality for this and they kill off nearly everyone than have Saki kill Haruto at the end.
Old 2013-06-14, 08:26   Link #266
whitecloud

while saki already has a kid from haruto....tragic...
Old 2013-06-14, 08:34   Link #267
mayumi

At this point I just want the triangle to be over with already. I will take 200 years of Saki's suffering over the triangle. Seriously Saki being alone and away from the cast suites her better than being with them.
Haruto and Shouko will always love each other no matter what even if they are not together. Pesonally I don't care if they get together or not because they are both unappealing characters to me.
Old 2013-06-14, 08:40   Link #268
Destined_Fate

It's more of a Quad because of L-Elf and if he's shipped with the Princess as well it will be a Triangle interlocking with a Triangle.

At least they seem to acknowledge that Shoko x L-Elf is popular. Than again so is Shoko x Haruto and Shoko x Saki.

...Or Shoko x anyone really.

Why the heck is she so easily shipped with anyone?
Old 2013-06-14, 08:45   Link #269
iCK

You guys don't understand the 200 time year skip D: Sheesh, it was in fact a 213 time year skip.
The problem with that is its only year 1 of the third galatic reich, the promise she was talking about in 200 year time-skip happened 13 years later.

Ep 1, Year 71 true year, the beginning of the third galatic reich or a.k.a Year 1 of the third galatic reich
Ep 7, Year 214 of the third galatic reach.
"Even after 200 years, a promise is a promise. Right"

So 13 years from the current time is when the promise is made.
Then 200 years from that time is when we get to see Saki say that line again.

We do not know the promise yet, if Saki is not rounding down the number of years, then the promise has not been made yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Here's one with larger pics. Maybe that will help?

Also, my take on why Saki is depressed.

Saki is depressed after seeing that phone call, thus -> Haruto telling his feelings about Shoko after that. That is one blow after another. This leads her to hiding the phone call from Shoko and being extremely sad, while noticing that Haruto has no romantic feelings for her at all.

For people saying Saki is going to be the tragic hero for 200 years, I believe you're wrong. Even though its Sunrise, their still human beings. They won't make a character who had a tragic past, have a tragic life in general. When you're at rock-bottom, the only way is up. Which is where Saki will follow.
Old 2013-06-14, 09:28   Link #270
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
It's more of a Quad because of L-Elf and if he's shipped with the Princess as well it will be a Triangle interlocking with a Triangle.

At least they seem to acknowledge that Shoko x L-Elf is popular. Than again so is Shoko x Haruto and Shoko x Saki.

...Or Shoko x anyone really.

Why the heck is she so easily shipped with anyone?
Make it a pentagon or a hexagon, or whatever it's called. Haruto x L-Elf also seems to be popular, not that I'm supporting it.There's also A-drei....if you want to add him to the mix....I'm leaning closer to Haruto x Saki, but Shoko x Haruto isn't bad either. For all that I care though, it would be much better if it turns into a gigantic orgy by the end.
Old 2013-06-14, 10:01   Link #271
Destined_Fate

You know a crazy way to end the next episode. L-Elf saying he'll protect Shoko than hugging her, showing us, the audience, a just as planned look she can't see, and maybe even kissing her as the end music starts playing. Now that would have people really looking forward to the next episode as all **** blows up at once.
Old 2013-06-14, 10:09   Link #272
cyberdemon

I like the idea that since he is no longer human he will eventually says "screw monogamy!" and takes both of the girls for himself. This show has already done something massively unexpected with the semi-consensual rape.
Old 2013-06-14, 10:16   Link #273
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I like the idea that since he is no longer human he will eventually says "screw monogamy!" and takes both of the girls for himself. This show has already done something massively unexpected with the semi-consensual rape.
Haruto is a "nice guy" though, he wont want to do that to Shoko. It's also why I want L-Elf to make Shoko his just to see how Haruto will deal with that situation and dealing with Shoko taking L-Elf's side over his.
Old 2013-06-14, 10:23   Link #274
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Lols, my friends were jeering at me that ShokoXHaruto is essentially sunk, but it seems to me like all they're doing is stacking obstacle upon obstacle in the path of the ship. Which is kind of the point, as the final ship that sails usually do so near the end of the series after all the obstacles has been overcome, not near the middle of it. So for as long as Shoko's well being is maintained, it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Of course, this is just me thinking that love does not grow out of rape. Because otherwise, that will be sending all the wrong sorts of messages, of which I hope they don't get into.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2013-06-14, 10:25   Link #275
cyberdemon

Quote:
Haruto is a "nice guy" though, he wont want to do that to Shoko. It's also why I want L-Elf to make Shoko his just to see how Haruto will deal with that situation and dealing with Shoko taking L-Elf's side over his.
depends how you look at it. if the speculation on the deadly sins is true. He spent a lot of time around Saki and he was overwhelmed by lust. Maybe if he spends a lot more time around Kyuuma he will be overwhelmed by greed. He'll go into his trance and announce to the 2 of them that they are both his girls and they will surprisingly accept to his shock when he snaps out of it.
Old 2013-06-14, 10:36   Link #276
Destined_Fate

Maybe but remember he didn't rape Saki willingly so once he gets back to his senses he wouldn't want to take both women. If anything it would push Shoko further away from him. He also doesn't seem to be able to talk when he's going Vampire, just grunts.
Old 2013-06-14, 10:38   Link #277
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
This kind of devolpment (saki x haruto forced) and it is still the first season.? Makes you think this is not gonna end this way.

It makes it clear for me that Saki will end up alone. Thank you Sunrise. For messing up the romance triangle in this story. I have never seen an anime were someone ends up with another after controlled rape

I already see what is gonna happen. Haruto says: Nooo, i can't i love Shokooo sorry, and Shoko noooo i really love haruto!!!! the worst kind of ending for me.

As a Saki shipper there is one thing that i wanna say to Shoko shippers. Saki got the first kiss and the first time of Haruto, so you can have him back.
As a fellow Saki shipper and a calculating bastard I have to say that Shoko will die sooner or later
Old 2013-06-14, 11:20   Link #278
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
As a fellow Saki shipper and a calculating bastard I have to say that Shoko will die sooner or later
that's a given considering that sooner or later they will timeskip 200 years in the future. Unless she becomes a pilot, she will die of old age.

Quote:
Maybe but remember he didn't rape Saki willingly so once he gets back to his senses he wouldn't want to take both women. If anything it would push Shoko further away from him. He also doesn't seem to be able to talk when he's going Vampire, just grunts.
depends what is driving him. of the deadly sins he seems to represent anger. and when angry, people don't think too well. same with lust. when it overwhelms a person they also aren't able to think too clearly. they can stumble, be incoherent, or just lose their minds. Greed is something different than those 2. Before now his instinct in vampire mode has just been to attack. and then suddenly it is to satiate his lust. It is changing and appears to have different forms likely depending on who is nearby. It is probably set up this way as a learning experience for vvv-chan.
Old 2013-06-14, 11:24   Link #279
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
especially when she announced she was going to confess to him, correct me if i'm wrong but when a girl says this in shows like this they die sometime between the time of the announcement about them going to confess and the actual confession
Old 2013-06-14, 11:29   Link #280
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
especially when she announced she was going to confess to him, correct me if i'm wrong but when a girl says this in shows like this they die sometime between the time of the announcement about them going to confess and the actual confession
I dare say Shoko's confess to a other man, Haruto is too predictable.
Closed Thread