Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-16, 04:24   Link #5841
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNa-san View Post
Ichigo didn't sense orihime was in danger, and abandon his mission (rescuing rukia) like what he did in ch 270.. he knew that rukia was still safe (her sentence was suppose to take some time) but he knew nothing about orihime's situation as there's no one there to tell him (like what yorichi did in ss) and yet he still chose to go to rukia.. yeah yeah because she's in more danger, but orihime might be in a worse state, who knows..

And stop talking about silly scenes with ganju and comparing it with this serious one…if you want a fair comparison..choose ichiruki first reunion in ss (the bridge scene) and ichiori reunion in hm where ichigo (the rescuer) was rescued by captive (orihime)
Exactly.
Make differences between serious and not serious moments.Because by that logic,Orihie wants every girl in the class to love Ichigo so the girls can win ^_^
Old 2008-07-16, 04:29   Link #5842
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

/facepalm...
Old 2008-07-16, 04:37   Link #5843
HaNa-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post

Even if he knew how much time she had, he still wasted time on a petty dispute, silly scene or not, it happened and Yoruichi had to scold him for it. If I know my friend is going to be executed, I don't care if it's a week away, I'm not gonna waste time and effort on something stupid.
even if ichigo cares alot about rukia, it doesn't mean he's complete..
yeah he did a mistake by wasting his energy into a pointless fight just for silly reasons, but yourichi immediately warned him to realize it...he's a teenager after all.. he might have thought, he still had time...

Quote:
Even though Orihime was being treated "nicely" in HM...doesn't mean she wasn't in any danger, queue the two girls who pretty much abused her till Grimmjow wtfpwnt them. You're in enemy territory, your always at risk of danger, even if the head hancho said "no touchie" there's always those who disobey (they are villains after all...)

Exactly

ichigo didn't know that, did you see him asking ulq, how's orihime, is she being treated well...no..she could have been dead nowand yet he chose to go to rukia..

do you remember when grimmijaw tells ichigo that he is relieved just because he saw orihime is fine by her look, but he actually didn't think to ask about her mental state.. that's why he was shocked...

Last edited by HaNa-san; 2008-07-16 at 04:56.
Old 2008-07-16, 05:41   Link #5844
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Ichigo seems to forget a lot of things, considering the amount of fights he's been in just because of his hair color...I'd figure he'd be more street smart when going into someone elses territory and should know that Orihime despite her captivity is always at risk.

ugh, I dunno anymore...I need sleep...

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2008-07-16 at 05:46. Reason: blah!
Old 2008-07-16, 07:23   Link #5845
Notaron

If my memory serves me correctly, the spat with Ganju happened before they entered Seireitei, and consequently was before they moved up Rukia's execution date.
Old 2008-07-16, 09:46   Link #5846
X_Danny_X

Spoiler:

I have a feeling that Ichigo is going to follow in his father's footsteps...leave SS when everything is fixed or have some new guy take over and marry some earth chick. Could be Orihime or not, that is up to Kubo to decide.
Old 2008-07-16, 09:49   Link #5847
Notaron

According to the spoilers I've seen from BA, it shows the start of the Ichigo/Ulquiorra fight then switches to KKT.
Old 2008-07-16, 10:07   Link #5848
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Ah, but Ichigo didn't need to pass to get to Rukia. He needed to leave. Orihime is the only person that requiered Ichigo to pass by Ulquiorra.
*I feel like slapping myself* OMG, read the goddamn pages! Ichigo obvious said that Ulquiorra won't let him leave, so he has to fight him. And Ichigo also states that he is in a hurry.
Old 2008-07-16, 10:09   Link #5849
Notaron

I thought the funniest thing was IchiHime fans using filler material and anime openings and endings as canon evidence.

There were alot of IchiHime fans screaming CANON! when Ending 15 (Orange) came out, and today the 16th ending is out and it's Ichigo and Rukia alone the whole time with Rukia running to Ichigo and him smiling at her.

If this doesn't show that using filler material and OP/ED videos can't be used as canon evidence I don't know what will.
Old 2008-07-16, 10:24   Link #5850
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notaron View Post
I thought the funniest thing was IchiHime fans using filler material and anime openings and endings as canon evidence.

There were alot of IchiHime fans screaming CANON! when Ending 15 (Orange) came out, and today the 16th ending is out and it's Ichigo and Rukia alone the whole time with Rukia running to Ichigo and him smiling at her.

If this doesn't show that using filler material and OP/ED videos can't be used as canon evidence I don't know what will.
IchiOri fans used it as an evidence but it's not nice to say that to everyone.
Not saying it isn't pathetic,fillers has nothing to do with Kubo because he doesn't approve them(said that in an interview in case people don't believe-but it has been said).He doesn't care and I suppose he just doesn't have time.
But why should I blame them?I agree it is stupid and fans of pairing with not a big chance use something like fillers(they are non-existence material) but after all if they don't go bitching and saying this is the reason a pairing should happen it is fine.They just enjoy their moment,this is what fandom is supposed to do.
That's what IchiRukiers should do.And now,instead of saying oohh IchiRuki is gonna happen because of that ending.we should just enjoy what we have even if it doesn't hold importance.
I can't see a problem with being happy of having some moment(be it filler or not) and I'm personally annoyed when IchiRuki/IchiOri fandom uses arguments like "your pairing is poor because it has only fillers and you use them as evidence".It's a super weak argument to say fillers mean canon BUT no one has the right to tell people what to like and not.
I'm not gonna use the new ending.But why not finding it interesting?(although it sucks by the way..)
Old 2008-07-16, 10:33   Link #5851
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
The anime team have no clue what they're doing. They can't decide which pairing is supposed to be canon and shift back and forth. Either that or they are trying to make up for the hand holding scene. Which, when I look back, was poorly done. Not so much the actual hand holding but the way he approached Orihime. In the manga everything went 'cold' as he walked towards her and gave her a telling smile but in the anime he flys up and looks retarded.

I agree with MOF, we discussed using filler as evidence a while back and decided it was useless, but it's not a bad thing to enjoy the moments. Also why are you watching filler Notaron? Did you quarantine the room beforehand and wear a hazmat suit?
Old 2008-07-16, 10:36   Link #5852
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
The anime team have no clue what they're doing. They can't decide which pairing is supposed to be canon and shift back and forth. Either that or they are trying to make up for the hand holding scene. Which, when I look back, was poorly done. Not so much the actual hand holding but the way he approached Orihime. In the manga everything went 'cold' as he walked towards her and gave her a telling smile but in the anime he flys up and looks retarded.

I agree with I&R, we discussed using filler as evidence a while back and decided it was useless, but it's not a bad thing to enjoy the moments. Also why are you watching filler Notaron? Did you quarantine the room beforehand and wear a hazmat suit?
Yeah.
And one more thing.
There is IshiOri hands-holding also when Orihime was about to fall in Soul Society.It was nice,heart-warming for a big IshiOrier like me,I did enjoy it,but...claiming it is the reason it will happen(after having enough manga IshiOri touching..)?
Still,I can't blame people who like it.It is their choice.
Old 2008-07-16, 10:38   Link #5853
Notaron

Yes I did Kakashi.

On the endings and such, everything is fanservice. Although when they do endings that can be used to project potential pairings, they usually dilute the endings with other characters. This is one of the first (if not THE first) where a potential couple have had the entire ending to themselves.
Old 2008-07-16, 10:48   Link #5854
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Well, lets just hope that people don't react like this if their OTP doesn't happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTn...eature=related
Old 2008-07-16, 10:49   Link #5855
Notaron

LMAO, that guy made me laugh.
Old 2008-07-16, 10:50   Link #5856
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Well, lets just hope that people don't react like this if their OTP doesn't happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTn...eature=related

My OTP is impossible.I guess I will cling on IchiRuki and IshiOri..
Old 2008-07-16, 10:57   Link #5857
HaNa-san

Kakashi XXXXXXXXXD lol what's that hahahha I can't see myself talking like that to you or some ichiori fans XXD

I always thought that anime team are ichiruki shippers since ep 1… the hand holding scene it did bother me, but it didn't show to me at least that anime team have shifted role..however it's amazing to see an ending with only ichiruki on it o_o I like how the anime team can capture that rukia has a feeling for ichigo unlike some who try to claim there's nothing..and lyrics are so mushy and fitting with the scenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-1Pl59gJYY for the new ending
Old 2008-07-16, 11:12   Link #5858
Nervous Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Ichigo seems to forget a lot of things, considering the amount of fights he's been in just because of his hair color...I'd figure he'd be more street smart when going into someone elses territory and should know that Orihime despite her captivity is always at risk.

ugh, I dunno anymore...I need sleep...
Trizzy, I don't think he really "forgets" anything completely. He just can't bite more than he can chew.

In 286, after finishing his fight with Grimmjow, picking up Hime and throwing her over his shoulder, he explains that it's faster to just carry her down (Poor Hime, he's such a dunce), because he has to go help Chad and Rukia.

And yes, it's all got to do with his "hair color"!!! which - by some imaginary shonen/shoujo law - makes him more hot-headed, which is why he doesn't back down from a fight and can only think of one thing at a time.

It's all in the "bleach".
Old 2008-07-16, 11:17   Link #5859
HaNa-san

Quote:
My God. Has there ever been a more canon ending. Rukia looked very sullen though. Her face looks totally blank when she's running to Ichigo. I guess that's our consolation. The IchiRuki fan club must be extatic.
I think it advertises movie 3 maybe coz it's rukia centered ..who knows..I'm so happy about it though as a fan yeah rukia looks so sad..but her expression when she runs to him was more of a wonder look than empty thingy..but it's just a filler, no use discussing it seriously XD
Old 2008-07-16, 11:27   Link #5860
Nervous Venus

I just take those sort of comments from him as subjective.

Like this one :

Quote:
In the manga everything went 'cold' as he walked towards her and gave her a telling smile but in the anime he flys up and looks retarded.
Everyone has their differing opinions on things, I guess. I prefer to attach " I think" or " I guess" or "imo", while some others prefer to state it as fact.

To each his own
Closed Thread