AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-17, 11:59   Link #5921
yuuk1

>,> once again HT-san, we're aware of the fan service thing. You don't have to rub it in our face. Just let IchiRuki-ers enjoy it for the moment, k?
Old 2008-07-17, 12:02   Link #5922
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
>,> once again HT-san, we're aware of the fan service thing. You don't have to rub it in our face. Just let IchiRuki-ers enjoy it for the moment, k?
Oh its fine, I never said anything about the dozen posts about it, but you didn't expect anyone to say something after that last comment you made, did you?
Old 2008-07-17, 12:05   Link #5923
yuuk1

oooh..... right! Went a bit overboard!! Sorry!! But I just wanted to make a point because of what you said:

"I find it funny that when its an Ichihime ending, every Rukia shipper cried foul, and FILLER!, then when its an IchiRukia ending, they bust a nut going OTP."

<-------- I just noticed that I've become a Senior Member, when I've only started posting a week or two ago...! Wow!! >.< how time flies
Old 2008-07-17, 12:13   Link #5924
Sinta

I'm just glad that people aren't spamming the ending. Its an ending that all. It sill pretty cool though
Old 2008-07-17, 12:15   Link #5925
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I find it funny that when its an Ichihime ending, every Rukia shipper cried foul, and FILLER!, then when its an IchiRukia ending, they bust a nut going OTP.
That's because it's a damn good shippy video and previous certain stuffs can't compare tee hee.

Carry on!
Old 2008-07-17, 12:18   Link #5926
Notaron

If you want HT I can spam "OMG ICHIRUKI IS CANON!" like some IchiHime fans did after the 15th ending was released.
Old 2008-07-17, 12:21   Link #5927
yuuk1

I finally found a new rival for Rukia (and your Inoue too),

ULQUIORRA!!! Yup, that's right, the eye-smex in the upcoming chapter is full of intensity!!

>.< Rukia needs to kick some Exequistas ass to stop Ichigo from falling!!!

Spoiler for jk:
Old 2008-07-17, 12:57   Link #5928
Notaron

Nah the song for the 16th ending wasn't that good.

When I watched the music video I went 'WTF' and promptly laughed my arse off.
Old 2008-07-17, 14:02   Link #5929
Ichigo&Rukia

Screw it.My mistake of quoting.
Old 2008-07-17, 14:10   Link #5930
HaNa-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
OP / ED = Nothing; its animators playing on fan service nothing more, nothing less.
but when ED 15 was released HT said

Quote:
The fact that they decided to do an Ichihime theme for the end, makes you wonder doesn't it? Its not even the HM arc, its a story seperate altogether. They could've easily done an ending revolving around the filler loli, or heck even Rukia. But nope, they opt for Orihime, makes you wonder doesn't it?
I was just reading the pervious posts and found that XXXD honestly when it's an ichiori ed or scene, it means hints hints hints

I saw the manga pics ..I have to say…it's an ulqichi reunion instead of ichiroi XXD if I were a fan of that pair I would really be disappointed ..
Old 2008-07-17, 14:11   Link #5931
Nervous Venus

I know this is digging up an old grave, but I wanted to address this issue - once again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara
Granted that "bitch,whatever" isn't a direct translation, the best translation is "You..!!" basically a fill in the blank, but in english it wouldn't make too much sense. But he has called her "stupid or idiot" a lot (baka, Aho), and that can't be translated any other way.
Interesting note, but I'm re-reading BLEACH (on v3 right now), and in chapter 3 [Head Hittin'] pg 9, when Rukia does a curtsy (the scene where she goes "gokigen uruwashyuu~"), and Orihime follows. The English panel for Ichigo's thoughts read: YOU'RE GOING ALONG WITH IT!!

In the Japanese version, however, the same word that some translators (and HT) considered "bitch, whatever" , which is "temee", was also used for Orihime.

Also, oddly enough, ever since [Memories in the Rain], Ichigo has started saying "omae" /you, instead of "temee"/ You...!!". What caused the change? I just thought it was interesting to note.

Last edited by Nervous Venus; 2008-07-17 at 14:35. Reason: shortened for a hell of it
Old 2008-07-17, 14:19   Link #5932
blue skies
noch einmal?

@ crisis--I love your sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNa-san View Post
I was just reading the pervious posts and found that XXXD honestly when it's an ichiori ed or scene, it means hints hints hints
Oh, the irony XD

Quote:
I saw the manga pics ..I have to say…it's an ulqichi reunion instead of ichiroi XXD if I were a fan of that pair I would really be disappointed ..
Really? That is a little disappointing. Kubo will probably give the IchiHime shippers something to make a big fuss out of soon enough, though.
Old 2008-07-17, 14:22   Link #5933
Notaron

They are already making a fuss over on BA.

"OMG ICHIHIME IS CANON!"

Too bad Ichigo doesn't acknowledge her other than by glancing at her for one panel, then it's eyesmex with Ulquiorra.
Old 2008-07-17, 14:30   Link #5934
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
lol...! I listened to it a few times and found it real catchy actually...!

I find it real interesting that only a few people have been posting here since the new ending...
like how interesting it was that no one posted here in like a day earlier this week?

lolz making insinuating assumptions
Old 2008-07-17, 14:45   Link #5935
HaNa-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue skies View Post
Really? That is a little disappointing. Kubo will probably give the IchiHime shippers something to make a big fuss out of soon enough, though.
Spoiler for for ulq/ichigo fight... ichigo's interest seems in something else..:
Old 2008-07-17, 15:09   Link #5936
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Those crazy kids and their egos
Old 2008-07-17, 15:35   Link #5937
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

::waits for it...::
Old 2008-07-17, 15:36   Link #5938
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNa-san View Post
Not at all. He gave her a tender glance, almost sympathetic, not quite sure how to describe it. The closest comparison could be the look he gave Grimmjow when he defeated him. What more can we ask for at this early stage? Sex on the floor? Definatly not an expression he's made before.

Last edited by Kakashi; 2008-07-17 at 16:48.
Old 2008-07-17, 15:50   Link #5939
Nervous Venus

I'm kind of confused with the last part of your post. How does Orihime's role as the "heroine" in this arc have to do with Hana's statement about fans possibly being disappointed over the look?
(though I agree, it was not disappointing in the least. <3 )
Old 2008-07-17, 15:57   Link #5940
Notaron

I'm confused with the quote in general.

It doesn't add up.

If Kubo decided Inoue to be the heroine, why doesn't the general marketing outlet reflect this?

Why does the fan consensus not reflect this as well? I'm going by the character popularity polls, and the 40th anniversary Jump cover, which was showing all of the heros/heroines of Shonen Jump.

Also, it's kind of fishy. I'm not one for bashing people really, but this is the same Lady O who posted the supposed 317 spoilers from FLOL (which were horribly mistranslated and were completely wrong), and caused an unnecessary ruckus.
Closed Thread