Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-18, 08:00   Link #6001
yuuk1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Why don't the IchiRukia fans, realize that this is a Shonen, where theres no promise of any kind of pairing? Whichever Kubo goes for, if any, will have little to no effect. The thousands little boys that goes out to buy their shonen jumps and volume releases won't be slitting their wrists over Rukia.
I find it ironic really... you, out of all Inoue fans, are the least person I expected to post something like that. I thought you'd have a more logical/rational explanation why they can't be together.

But instead you use the "shounen" excuse. Lucky for us IchiRuki fans, it is to our advantage. Since Inoue is the most SHOUJO out of all the girls in BLEACH, even more than Matsumoto.

So I can pretty much say the same towards your favorite pairing. And you're right, it is KT-san's choice. However, given the evidences given so far, hints even which most Inoue fans fail to see, Ichigo seems to be yearning something more from Rukia than just mere companionship or friendship.

<----------------------OMG!!!! I'm a senior member!!! Oh wait... did I already post something like that...?....

Oh w8, nvm.....
Old 2008-07-18, 08:35   Link #6002
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Since you're fairly new here. I've stated several reasons already why I believe it'll end with no pairing above all else.

Bleach is a Action Shonen, where you get hundreds of pages of action with a couple of googly eyes thrown in there somewhere. And since Ichigo is still ambiguous about everything but fighting and his desires to protect his friends, its highly possibly it'll end with no romantic pairing.

lol, yearning? The only thing Ichigo yearns for is how he can masterbate with his bankai. I would appreciate it if you don't make stuff up. Ichigo has shown zero romantic interest in anybody. Everything he does is completely open to interpretation. Ichigo does something to Rukia, Inoue fans goes "meh, this and that", Ichigo does something to Inoue, Rukia fans say the same thing. If its as clear cut as you believe it to be, there wouldn't be a debate, period.

Rukia is open to interpretation as well. The only one thats not open to interpretation is Inoue. Whatever that means to you and anybody else is completely up to them.
Old 2008-07-18, 08:45   Link #6003
yuuk1

@ HT-san, you really do have your shipping goggles on too tightly. I suggest you loosen it up a bit. And I didn't mention anything so shoujo-ish about Ichigo and Rukia's relationship. What I post is what I see and my perspective of each carefully drawn panel.

And like what you said, Bleach may not end with a pairing, yet why do you insist that Inoue has a higher possibility of ending up with Ichigo than Rukia? Is it because she's more feminine and open to her feelings than Rukia? Or the refusal of some fans to acknowledge Rukia's -developing- feelings for Ichigo? Either way, it will depend on each fans POV, like you said.

Quote:
The only one thats not open to interpretation is Inoue.
I don't really get this sentence. Please elaborate, and I'm not being sarcastic about it.

True, I may have said too much about the yearning and stuff, but is just my opinion after all.
Old 2008-07-18, 09:48   Link #6004
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

How am I having my goggles on too tightly, if I'm not promoting anyone? No where in my recent statement have I said Inoue has a better chance than Rukia,

As for as development is concerned, its completely interpretational as to whether its romantic or not. If it wasn't there wouldn't be a need to debate, now is there?

Inoue, isn't open to interpretation because out of all the bleach characters, we know Inoue the best. We are constantly exposed to her inner monologues. We know who she loves, whats bothering her, what she's afraid of, whats troubling her, etc etc, the best we get from everyone else is constipated looks.
Old 2008-07-18, 10:01   Link #6005
yuuk1

... constipated looks... lol...!

anyway...............(-,-) And what I meant by your shipping goggles, I meant most of your posts from before, yes I've read them. It was my bad for not putting it on my previous post. I apologize for that

and yea, you're right!!! AGAIN!!

Quote:
Inoue, isn't open to interpretation because out of all the bleach characters, we know Inoue the best. We are constantly exposed to her inner monologues. We know who she loves, whats bothering her, what she's afraid of, whats troubling her, etc etc, the best we get from everyone else is constipated looks.
She is open to everything, and you guys know her better than any of us, correct.

YET

There is still one thing that I don't get. This applies to some Inoue fans, and I'm not naming any names. Why do they ignore Inoue's little jealousy issues from before? Or the things she said like.... "Kuchiki-san is more than just a NAKAMA... To Kurosaki-kun, Kuchiki-san is...." (and I'll leave you to finish that). They are past events but the fact is that she said that (well actually KT-san did), she acknowledged that, and so did Chad and everybody else. Not to mention how hurt she looked when she saw Ichigo hurting when she was healing Rukia on 213, it even pains for her to remember the look.

And Inoue fans should know better since she knows Kurosaki-kun best, like most Inoue fans said.

EDIT:If ever my posts are starting to sound so b*tchy, someone PM me.

Last edited by yuuk1; 2008-07-18 at 10:17.
Old 2008-07-18, 10:10   Link #6006
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Apologies ahead for deviating from the topic, but the following needs to be said......

Just couldn't help but notice that some of the recent posts starting as far back as 7-8 pages are using petty tactics to get a rise out of each other, i.e. redundant/snappy/snide remarks. Some of the posts even resorted to silly name calling, but I'm also happy to see a few of you recognized yourself how ridiculously you were acting and decided to correct yourself by either editing or deleting your posts.

Also, everyone should make an effort to reading each other's posts before attempting a reply. If one doesn't clearly understand what's the other poster saying (or at least, trying to say) then the response from one is always going to be inadequate. In fact, it's possible that two posters are pretty much saying the same thing (and agreeing with each other inadvertently,) but doesn't even know for themselves for the lack of understanding.

Ladies and gentlemen, please play nice!
Old 2008-07-18, 10:27   Link #6007
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
... constipated looks... lol...!

anyway...............(-,-) And what I meant by your shipping goggles, I meant most of your posts from before, yes I've read them. It was my bad for not putting it on my previous post. I apologize for that

and yea, you're right!!! AGAIN!!

She is open to everything, and you guys know her better than any of us, correct.

YET

There is still one thing that I don't get. This applies to some Inoue fans, and I'm not naming any names. Why do they ignore Inoue's little jealousy issues from before? Or the things she said like.... "Kuchiki-san is more than just a NAKAMA... To Kurosaki-kun, Kuchiki-san is...." (and I'll leave you to finish that). They are past events but the fact is that she said that (well actually KT-san did), she acknowledged that, and so did Chad and everybody else. Not to mention how hurt she looked when she saw Ichigo hurting when she was healing Rukia on 213, it even pains for her to remember the look.

And Inoue fans should know better since she knows Kurosaki-kun best, like most Inoue fans said.

EDIT:If ever my posts are starting to sound so b*tchy, someone PM me.
She actually finishes that sentence you know? IIRC She said "she is someone who changed his world."

We've gone over the whole jealousy thing a million times, and people agree ( well some ) that jealousy blinds people, people who are in love are extremely prone to insecurities and see things in a more extreme manner. Inoue has been wrong before, she's not perfect. Kubo has portrayed Inoue as the most "human" character. So I wouldn't be surprise if my assumption is correct.
Old 2008-07-18, 10:28   Link #6008
Nervous Venus

Quote:
Why don't the IchiRukia fans, realize that this is a Shonen, where theres no promise of any kind of pairing? Whichever Kubo goes for, if any, will have little to no effect. The thousands little boys that goes out to buy their shonen jumps and volume releases won't be slitting their wrists over Rukia.
I'm pretty sure a majority of the fans here realize that this is shonen, dear. I'm also pretty sure you haven't been reading what a majority of the IchiRuki fans have been saying thoroughly, since a lot of us have been saying all along that Ichigo might not end up with anyone at all/the bond between both girls is "platonic"/Ichigo is a blockhead/etc.

Did you miss all that?
Old 2008-07-18, 10:29   Link #6009
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Not really, all I've been seeing is "IchiRukia is canon dammit!"
Old 2008-07-18, 10:35   Link #6010
yuuk1

Oh God....

Did someone actually say that on this thread...? Well.. at least when we (some) say "canon" we get it from the manga, and not having to depend on fillers and fanservice endings/openings, and yes I'm rubbing it in.

And yes, I am aware she finished that sentence, just wanted to know if you actually know it.
Old 2008-07-18, 10:43   Link #6011
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I've posted plenty of evidence from manga, which virtually zero IchiRukia people replied to, but thats not my problem.

Anyway, of course I know, why wouldn't I? despite the way I act, I do pay attention you know? :P

IF Ichigo would show at least half the emotion Renji did during the S.S arc, I would be more worried.
Old 2008-07-18, 10:49   Link #6012
yuuk1

Quote:
IF Ichigo would show at least half the emotion Renji did during the S.S arc, I would be more worried.
............................... I'll give you a page.......................

Spoiler for TO MY FREAKING SOUL!:

that's during the SS arc....

their facial reactions' weren't the same when they were informed of Rukia's death. But the way they handled it, I give Ichigo the dibbs for being mature and just walk away from Ulqui.
Old 2008-07-18, 10:58   Link #6013
yuuk1

For IchiRuki fans only...!

Spoiler for What did Ichigo say to Rukia on the 16th ending?:

from rukiafun of BA

Last edited by yuuk1; 2008-07-18 at 11:11.
Old 2008-07-18, 10:58   Link #6014
Nervous Venus

Quote:
Not really, all I've been seeing is "IchiRukia is canon dammit!"
You hear 1 - 2 regulars and an occasional drifter say those things, but you keep addressing all " ichiruki" fans on this thread.

It just gets confusing to hear something that a majority of the rest don't even agree on being said and have to pinpoint it every time because you refuse to accept it.

Quote:
I've posted plenty of evidence from manga, which virtually zero IchiRukia people replied to, but thats not my problem.
I'll have to go back and re-read some posts. I must have missed it.

Spoiler for for yuuk1:
Old 2008-07-18, 11:11   Link #6015
HaNa-san

nice picture yuuki I live their determined in it ^^ lol if ichigo had half renji determined, I dunno who succeed on rescuing her..he even obtained bankai before renji XD

ichiruki is ahead whenever they end up together officially or not, why?

Ichiruki = a special bond (I think we all agree on that despite it's a romantic or not)

Ichiori = a nakama relationship (until this moment)
Old 2008-07-18, 11:11   Link #6016
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
We've gone over the whole jealousy thing a million times, and people agree ( well some ) that jealousy blinds people, people who are in love are extremely prone to insecurities and see things in a more extreme manner. Inoue has been wrong before, she's not perfect. Kubo has portrayed Inoue as the most "human" character. So I wouldn't be surprise if my assumption is correct.
I agree with you to some extent. Jealousy can blind people, especially those as insecure as Inoue. BUT! It's not always such an irrational feeling. I've said a trillion times before I have a hard time believing she'd be jealous for no reason, considering she's the most perceptive, intuitive person in the manga and is very in tune with her friends' feelings. I hate to bring up real life, since this is a manga and nothing matters, but I've had plenty of friends who were jealous over someone their boyfriend/girlfriend knew, and it sometimes turned out that they were right about everything. It may be that she's just insecure, but I hope Kubo wouldn't go to the trouble to showcase her jealousy and then do nothing with it except say "Oh it's okay, everything's fine now, let's pretend it never happened!" It just wouldn't feel right.
Old 2008-07-18, 11:22   Link #6017
yuuk1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue skies View Post
I agree with you to some extent. Jealousy can blind people, especially those as insecure as Inoue. BUT! It's not always such an irrational feeling. I've said a trillion times before I have a hard time believing she'd be jealous for no reason, considering she's the most perceptive, intuitive person in the manga and is very in tune with her friends' feelings. I hate to bring up real life, since this is a manga and nothing matters, but I've had plenty of friends who were jealous over someone their boyfriend/girlfriend knew, and it sometimes turned out that they were right about everything. It may be that she's just insecure, but I hope Kubo wouldn't go to the trouble to showcase her jealousy and then do nothing with it except say "Oh it's okay, everything's fine now, let's pretend it never happened!" It just wouldn't feel right.

You don't know how much I appreciate this post! I've always wanted to say that but couldn't!! I'll give you a cookie but I need to buy one first TT___TT

Oh and Hana-san, I believe it's Ichigo's famous 3 words!! XD
Old 2008-07-18, 11:37   Link #6018
Sinta

Inoue jealously issue is a matter of logic. Saying that jealously made her irrational or wrong in her observations is just silly to me. Inoue was jealous for a good reason. Her Jealously is a recent, impending and fairly encompassing emotion. We see the cause of that jealously. (Rukia) We see the effect of her jealously (Depression) we make our implications from there. To make a broad general argument that jealously can have a certain effect (inoue jealously is unwarranted and misdirected because ichigo and Rukia in fact have no feelings for each other whatsoever and she should therefore not worry about the "looks" and ichigo's "happiness") when we don't have ANY evidence of it is just...well dumb. I will say this again. We aren't given any reason to believe that inoue is wrong in her observations concerning ichigo and rukia's relationship and the implications that are brought about by that. In fact we are lead to believe the exact OPPOSITE. Kubo has painted inoue as a character that understands Ichigo. If inoue is in love with ichigo and is jealous of the way ichigo acts towards Rukia then logic should do the rest bringing you to the conclusion that Inoue believes that Ichigo has feelings beyond the platonic for rukia and seeing that Ichigo's and rukia's actions reinforce that we should assume (until proven otherwise) that she is correct. Simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue skies View Post
You know you don't even have to bring up real life. The jealously makes inoue irrational argument doesn't make sense in the context of the story. It would totally mess up our understanding of her character. I suppose kubo could do that but it would mess up the consistency of his own characters.

Last edited by Sinta; 2008-07-18 at 12:10.
Old 2008-07-18, 12:21   Link #6019
kagato3

You realy don't understand do you, Sinta? First we only have 1 instance of orihime being jealous. We have no clear indecation of how she felt when Rukia was hurt all we know is she looked a bit down at that time but we have no clue how she was feeling. She could have been sad and there are many diffrent reasons for that, her friends were hurt, Ichigo was starting to get emo again for failing to protect his friends. She could have been fousceing on healing Rukia as Rukia was healed much quicker then she thought she would be. And the time she flashed back to it, she was wondering what Ichigo was up to and that was the last time she had seen him and she then got on her own case about being depressed not jealous.

As for the one time she was jealous she was not jealous of Ichigo and Rukia's relationship but the fact she was able to cheer him up and she was not. Unknown to her the main reason she could not cheer him up is that her atempts were rubbing salt into the wound as Ichigo was depressed because he failed to protect his friends. And Orihime's jealousy is completely irrational as because of her low selfesteam she is crediting Rukia with the very traits that others credit her with.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-07-18, 12:36   Link #6020
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNa-san View Post
Lol so the sympathy look satisfied you and the fans.. I remember many ichiori fans were shouting "I can't wait for the second reunion ..it should be epic…etc" what a reunion -_-' the focusing was in ichigo and ulq…ichigo didn't even talk to orihime o_o

In contract with ichiruki reunions…ichigo came and the heroic smile in his face saying yo … not a sympathy or almost a cold expression, that would hurt

Honestly..there's nothing to compare with …ichiruki moments are far from comparing it with ichiori ones…. The two relationship are so unbalanced.. >.> lets wait for more few chapter and see though >.>
indeed, I'd wait for the reunion after the fight, while I guess you can say the reunion w/ Rukia and others was important, their enemy was cannon fodder compared to Ulquiorra.
Closed Thread