AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-15, 10:55   Link #6861
Amy corE
世界一嫌いだと言ってくれ

Amir, if I'm not mistaken, Ichigo doesn't even add 'sensei' to his teacher's name (was it Ju-Ni's trans of 184th chapter? I don't quite remember).
I'd say that if Ichigo shared a deep bond with Ishida/Inoue, then he would've called him/her 'Uryuu/Orihime' and vice versa (althouth Orihime can be still too timid to do so). But he is almost always informal. I wonder if he'd call Yamamoto 'oji-san'. xD
Old 2008-08-15, 11:34   Link #6862
BleachOD
Banned

I notice a lot of you are so quick to to criticize this posts when I posted it. However not one of you offered a valid reason as to why it wasn't valid. .

You just did like you normally do. (Flame me instead. Which is why ego is so BIG)

Not one you answered my questions. I just got Insults.

@Yuuki....

I did mention the panels in that scene. Just not that particular posts. It was a great read!

@Amy...I think Ichigo's bond with Ishida is deeper than it is with Inoue. (All of his bonds are deeper than the one he has (or lack thereof) with the one he has with Orihime?

No pictures....let's cut to the chase....
again

Orihime isn't in the equation. She is only a contender to some because of her feelings. Feelings that only she shares.
We have proof that Ichigo and Rukia SHARE a deep bond.
Ichigo and Orihime have none.
(what choice is faced with? He doesn't even know he has one)
He could eventually grow to have some...but likewise his feelings for Rukia can only deepen at the same time.

He could indeed sprout feelings for Inoue....but when will it happen? Why is KT taking so long if it will? Why would he he start out Ichigo out sharing a DEEP BOND with Rukia if Orihime is intended for him? Will it be considered "open" If Bleach ends with no public declarations for anyone? Will you just assume...Ichigo noticed Orihime one of those days, while he and Rukia remained friends? What will you assume if Bleach ends with no "Public Declarations" <---I say we had plenty of em... that, that is proof IchiRuki never existed?
If Inoue doesn't get any resolution for her feelings...will you then look at all the IchiRuki interactions and say..."I guess he loved her after all" or will you say "Looks like Ichigo didn't pick anyone?"

How come you see IchiRuki interactions as proof of friendship but not love?
Can you say you were honestly unaware of Orihime's feelings before the "Five Lifetimes" mush? If you were ....What made you aware of them? Barring that speech how were Orihime's actions any different than Rukia's actions?

Can someone answer me please? (If you can)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Hmm. Just so that I don't risk misinterpreting, Heroine and you agree that the intimacy Ichigo's relationships can't be judged from his formality (or lack thereof)?
I think it should be taken into accordance along with his other behavior.

@HT...Your camp can exists but Kubo murdered your dream. He'd already started killing it arcs ago. With these pages.....the IchiRuki is clear.
Instead of not clicking...Read it! (Or else I will just believe you are in denial)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
How much clearer can you get than this?

Spoiler for Exhibit A(318 SPOILER):

Spoiler for Exhibit B:

Spoiler for Exhibit C (318 SPOILER):

Spoiler for Exhibit D:

Spoiler for Exhibit E (Example from 318 too):

Not done just yet...
Spoiler for Exhibit F:

Spoiler for Exhibit G:

Spoiler for fades away? (318 spoiler in here too)

:

Last but not least...What the IchiHime/Ori/Demon Brigade will never have...
Spoiler for *Drumroll Please.......*:

So you wanna tell me again "There is no proof" (Kubo made it pretty darn clear to me)
Old 2008-08-15, 11:58   Link #6863
Amy corE
世界一嫌いだと言ってくれ

OD, yeah. That's why I'm waiting for Inoue to move on and develop into... at least the equation of Ishida to Ichigo... minus the 'hate' of course. xD
I'd like to answer your questions even if I'm Ichigo/IchiRuki fan myself...but I'm on my mobile right now and can't use my supah-pupah typing-on-keyboard skills... T_T
Old 2008-08-15, 12:06   Link #6864
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Spoiler for space:

In all fairness, they were not alone in this part. Hitsugya and Co. were there too!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-08-15, 12:21   Link #6865
Amy corE
世界一嫌いだと言ってくれ

Hari Michiru, uh-huh. and nobody dared to interfere. The Co. simply disappeared while KT concentrated readers' attention on the IchiRuki interaction/reunion.
He does the same in HM. But the one who disappears is Orihime and we have an epic IchiUlq reunion. xD
Old 2008-08-15, 12:24   Link #6866
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy corE View Post
Hari Michiru, uh-huh. and nobody dared to interfere. The Co. simply disappeared while KT concentrated readers' attention on the IchiRuki interaction/reunion.
He does the same in HM. But the one who disappears is Orihime and we have an epic IchiUlq reunion. xD
Mmhm. Orihime does fade into the background, and no one can really argue that away.

Old 2008-08-15, 12:46   Link #6867
asam_laksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Hmm. Just so that I don't risk misinterpreting, Heroine and you agree that the intimacy Ichigo's relationships can't be judged from his formality (or lack thereof), because of his natural informality?
Rukia calls Orihime, 'Inoue' while Orihime calls Rukia 'Kuchiki-SAN'.

Conclusion::
Rukia and Orihime's relationship are not as close as Rukia with Renji or Rukia with Ichigo.

All because they both choose to call each other by their family name and not by their given name, and Orihime adds a 'SAN' with it, instead of a 'CHAN'.

Yeah right, with the butt-naked pic, face-carressing and boobs-groping.
Old 2008-08-15, 12:46   Link #6868
yuuk1

I don't get it...

I mean if Inoue didn't even have any chance to be with Kurosaki-kuuun, waaaaaaaaaay before Rukia even appeared, how's it any different now?

Like I said before, Inoue had a crush on Ichigo, regardless of Rukia's presence. Her crush only grew more as she realized there was an actual competition for him. That's very typical of girls if you ask me. <---- girls only make their move when they realize there's a competition for his affection. I'm a girl, so I know. (Though some will disagree to my opinion about girls )

Let's not forget, if not for Rukia and Ichigo's accidental meeting, Inoue wouldn't be any closer than a classmate to Ichigo. Inoue wouldn't get her hairpains to start flying and transform to pretty little fairies, she wouldn't have gone to SS, and etc. At least, that is how it appears to me.

EDIT: And please, let's not discuss the name thing. I'm getting real tired of it, and I am fully aware that I partially starte it... so please people, move on.

Last edited by yuuk1; 2008-08-15 at 12:58.
Old 2008-08-15, 13:12   Link #6869
Scarlett_Rain55

I've always wanted a secondary character to get their man for once. It's always main guy x main girl. =(

And BleachOD, they did have a time alone. When Inoue persuades Ichigo to go to S.S. >_>
Old 2008-08-15, 15:02   Link #6870
Nervous Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru
Mmhm. Orihime does fade into the background, and no one can really argue that away
Didn't that happen to her before in SS arc, when Ichigo and Rukia were parting ways? She just disappeared off the panel. I was wondering what was going on ;/
Old 2008-08-15, 15:04   Link #6871
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervous Venus View Post
Didn't that happen to her before in SS arc, when Ichigo and Rukia were parting ways? She just disappeared off the panel. I was wondering what was going on ;/

She did for that one too? I was talking about the UliqIchi reunion xD.

Old 2008-08-15, 15:11   Link #6872
Nervous Venus

I know you were talking about the UlqIchi reunion. I was just mulling over the thought of Orihime fading into the background also during the IchiRuki reunion at the end of SS arc.
Old 2008-08-15, 15:14   Link #6873
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervous Venus View Post
I know you were talking about the UlqIchi reunion. I was just mulling over the thought of Orihime fading into the background also during the IchiRuki reunion at the end of SS arc.
Ohh, lol. Yeah, that does seem to happen so often.

Old 2008-08-15, 16:59   Link #6874
Scarlett_Rain55

Is it possible Kubo likes both of his pairings? I know I do, in my little story. I try to add a balance in scenes and symbolism between the 2 ships. >_>
Old 2008-08-15, 17:04   Link #6875
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalfantasyfan55 View Post
Is it possible Kubo likes both of his pairings? I know I do, in my little story. I try to add a balance in scenes and symbolism between the 2 ships. >_>

LOL threesome. Ichigo sure knows how to make the girls like him!

Old 2008-08-15, 17:19   Link #6876
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
I don't get it...

I mean if Inoue didn't even have any chance to be with Kurosaki-kuuun, waaaaaaaaaay before Rukia even appeared, how's it any different now?

Like I said before, Inoue had a crush on Ichigo, regardless of Rukia's presence. Her crush only grew more as she realized there was an actual competition for him. That's very typical of girls if you ask me. <---- girls only make their move when they realize there's a competition for his affection. I'm a girl, so I know. (Though some will disagree to my opinion about girls )

Let's not forget, if not for Rukia and Ichigo's accidental meeting, Inoue wouldn't be any closer than a classmate to Ichigo. Inoue wouldn't get her hairpains to start flying and transform to pretty little fairies, she wouldn't have gone to SS, and etc. At least, that is how it appears to me.

EDIT: And please, let's not discuss the name thing. I'm getting real tired of it, and I am fully aware that I partially starte it... so please people, move on.
Have the world gone mad? I actually mostly agree with you
Old 2008-08-15, 18:33   Link #6877
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I don't get it...

okay okay so Orhime crush on Ichigo grew more because there was compatition, But.... did Rukia grew more closer to Ichigo? She knows also that Orhime like Ichigo. Mabe not..

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine

Last edited by CMSensei; 2008-08-18 at 10:16.
Old 2008-08-15, 21:39   Link #6878
HaNa-san

Quote:
I don't get it...

That's exactly what I thought read my mini douijin XD page 1 page 2 page 3
Old 2008-08-15, 21:47   Link #6879
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNa-san View Post
nice mini douijin ......

.......oh and some one tell me do you think rukia grew more closer to ichigo??? any moments?

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine

Last edited by CMSensei; 2008-08-18 at 10:17.
Old 2008-08-15, 22:07   Link #6880
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNa-san View Post
Very nice! Who knew eating a strawberry could be such an ordeal. These two girls really want their vitamin C. *did that sound dirty? wonder why*
Closed Thread