AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-02, 05:47   Link #61
~azn~

Who thinks that Ichigo and Rukia likes each other?

heh.. who thinks that there is gonna be any 'love' in this story line?-i think so.. well to me.. i think that Rukia likes Ichigo.. but ichigo...well not sure, but probably! who knows what will happen..i think Rukia is starting to feel closer to Ichigo though and starts to feel something she havent felt before...dont yah think so too?

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-01-02 at 06:06. Reason: Threads merged. Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. Your thread was so similar to this one that it annoys the mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2006-01-02, 23:33   Link #62
Mousuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~azn~
heh.. who thinks that there is gonna be any 'love' in this story line?-i think so.. well to me.. i think that Rukia likes Ichigo.. but ichigo...well not sure, but probably! who knows what will happen..i think Rukia is starting to feel closer to Ichigo though and starts to feel something she havent felt before...dont yah think so too?
I think there'll be love in the storyline! I mean, it's no harem show so we can't expect Ichigo to suddenly give a heartfelt speech about when he first fell in love with Rukia or vica versa, but just watching the show you can see it. (Ex. Episode 54)
Old 2006-01-03, 10:09   Link #63
AoiMidori

i vote for Ichigo and Rukia! bcos Orihime is definately fr Ishida! they're just like, meant to be for each other! both of the couples!

yeah.. you can see it in the show even if they didn't practically declare their feelings.. but sometimes i don't quite see the man's feelings in what ever anime i watch!
Old 2006-01-03, 23:15   Link #64
青和紙
Aowashi

Send a message via AIM to 青和紙
Ichigo and Rukia, for a few reasons:

1) They give each other strength. Ichigo finds his strength and is able to become as powerful as he does because of Rukia, and the desire not to lose her - while Rukia easily reaches despair and resigns herself without Ichigo, as opposed to when she is with him. Rukia and Renji may be childhood friends, but that doesn't necessarily mean they have intimate feelings about each other - they love each other as friends, but because Renji has disappointed Rukia in the past, I doubt she ever will view him as such (who knows whether she ever did, really).

2) Orihime is too insecure to ever really pursue a romantic relationship with Ichigo - she knew that when they left for Soul Society, it was because Ichigo would stop at nothing to save Rukia, and I believe she is crippled emotionally because of that.

3) Ichigo and Rukia were meant for each other - they're both emotionally fragile, but always hide behind a tough exterior, they fight like a married couple, and they each mean so much to their friends that they would go out of their way to protect them.

Anyway - looks like I put too much thought into it. I made my point, tho.
Old 2006-01-03, 23:17   Link #65
IchiNiiSan

Ishida and orihime would make a good couple just because ishida is serious and like, honor roll, meanwhile orihime is loud and umm... ditzy?
Old 2006-01-04, 09:21   Link #66
Sakurax

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiNiiSan
Ishida and orihime would make a good couple just because ishida is serious and like, honor roll, meanwhile orihime is loud and umm... ditzy?
Actually Orihime-chan is #3 on the honor roll too. ^_________^
I'm actually beginning to like her more and more.

In the end...if she does get Ichigo. Good for her!

<___< I'd still prefer...IchiRuki you know, but bah, Rukia has Renji as a plan B. ^____^
Old 2006-01-04, 10:05   Link #67
real folk blues..

hime has orange hair..so does ichigo..that's not right
so i say..tatsuki!!
Old 2006-01-04, 19:39   Link #68
青和紙
Aowashi

Send a message via AIM to 青和紙
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.0.7.
hime has orange hair..so does ichigo..that's not right
so i say..tatsuki!!
Eh...I think Tatsuki is to Ichigo as Renji is to Rukia - they provide support and lend a helping hand to them when in need, but not much more than that. It is interesting though: if you look back at Episode 1, Tatsuki and Ichigo seem pretty close friends - though she really disappears about 10 episodes later.
Old 2006-01-04, 20:59   Link #69
Integra
Padawan

Send a message via MSN to Integra
I think Orihime and Ishida make a better couple than Orihime and Ichigo. We can see the way Ishida cares more and more about her, and, even though is a onesided "crush", because Orihime is still in love with Ichigo, this will change... We all know that Orihime already realized that Ichigo is more on Rukia than her... I always thought that Ichigo thought in Orihime as a sister, and I still think that way... Orihime will realize that she doesn't really love Ichigo the way she thinks she does...

For Ichigo and Rukia... In the begining of the serie I wished they would like each other, but as this is a shonen show I never put too much thought on it. But, when Ichigo went to Soul Society because of her (man... we all know he would do it... but if we think of it... if it was in real life, that was a freaking crazy thing to do... yeah, he is strong... but just because he is Ichigo... anyone else would really have died!!!)... We see how much they really care about each other...
Spoiler:

Yeah, there's no doubt they are mean to be...

But... Rukia is "dead", she's a shinigami... Ichigo has his own life... Well, even though Ichigo isn't the kind of follow rules and won't care what Soul Society think about him "being" with Rukia... I have my doubts about what will happen in the end... I don't think they will be together... I think each one will go back to their world with the "promise" of meet each other again... Yeah... I'm pretty sure this will happen... Rukia won't let Ichigo be with her if he had to let his family and go to Soul Society... I think something like a promise to meet in the "afterlife" is what will happen between them...

Last edited by Hellychan; 2006-01-05 at 08:11. Reason: Put manga spoiler in spoiler tag: [spoiler]...[/spoiler].
Old 2006-01-04, 23:34   Link #70
Mousuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra
But... Rukia is "dead", she's a shinigami... Ichigo has his own life... Well, even though Ichigo isn't the kind of follow rules and won't care what Soul Society think about him "being" with Rukia... I have my doubts about what will happen in the end... I don't think they will be together... I think each one will go back to their world with the "promise" of meet each other again... Yeah... I'm pretty sure this will happen... Rukia won't let Ichigo be with her if he had to let his family and go to Soul Society... I think something like a promise to meet in the "afterlife" is what will happen between them...
I ADORE Ichigo/Rukia
I must admit, I've never thought about that before....I always wondered how romance would play into such a shounen series, and this could very well be what happens....They admit they love each other, but wait for Ichigo to pass on....what a sweet but mighty depressing ending
Old 2006-01-20, 12:59   Link #71
Nakatumi

I think Ichigo & Rukia couple is just...sweet
Orihime & Ichigo is possible,but without Rukia in anime.(no Rukia no Bleach )
Only Rukia can fully understand Ichigo.Inoue is too...childrish for Kurosaki
(i'm from china so if i made some mistake in this post,don't take it sirious(i write this well?? )
Old 2006-01-20, 13:31   Link #72
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Ichigo+Tatsuki all the way.

Too unlikely tho...
Old 2006-01-20, 13:39   Link #73
Divine Crescent Moon

To be honest, in my opinion given the information we have in the manga, Ruki x Renji seems pretty canon. Considering she's only really loses her will to live after she thinks Renji is dead, she buckles into him when they're running from the execution grounds, Renji helps her to beat up Ichigo, so on and so forth.

Though considering the manga Ichi x Ori is being hinted at heavily, even if I don't like it. Orihime kinda gives me the creeps sometimes because she's pretty obsessive about Ichigo. Like if Ichigo were to end up with someone else she'd jump off a bridge or something. To be truthful I'm an Ichi x Tatsuki fan, but not in the least believing that it'll ever happen because Kubo seems to be pulling strings for Ichi x Ori. To be honest, taking in the newest info from the manga, and pre-SS arc, no one knows Ichigo better then Tatsuki except maybe Karin and Yuzu.

To me the two seem to have a relationship, albeit friendship, outside of the group. She was the one to help him stand after the mother was killed which in of itself is a pretty strong message. I guess some of the hinting is subtle and really don't feel like putting up spoilers for post SS-arc considering this discussion includes anime. Which did change details pre-SS mind you. Even if Ichi x Tatsuki doesn't happen I'll still be a fan of it.
Old 2006-01-20, 14:40   Link #74
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Crescent Moon
Though considering the manga Ichi x Ori is being hinted at heavily, even if I don't like it. Orihime kinda gives me the creeps sometimes because she's pretty obsessive about Ichigo. Like if Ichigo were to end up with someone else she'd jump off a bridge or something.
I agree with that, and with the fact you dislike Ichi x Ori.
However, don't forget that Kubo can come up with unexpected plots, like the last one (at least if you're not a manga reader)
Old 2006-01-20, 15:27   Link #75
Divine Crescent Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitokirigirl
I agree with that, and with the fact you dislike Ichi x Ori.
However, don't forget that Kubo can come up with unexpected plots, like the last one (at least if you're not a manga reader)
Well if he was using the Ichi x Ori hints as a red haring to lead us away from what he is really doing, which is possible but Kubo seems to really like Orihime a lot, then kudos to Kubo cause it's working. Though with Ch. 211 I have to wonder how he's going to use Tatsuki considering the situation. The thing is I really dislike the current Orihime because she's become this standard Shounen girl all in love with the main character ignoring the people around her. She's become very narrow minded because of Ichigo, which she wasn't in the beginning of the manga. When she was with Ishida I found her a lot more likable, at least in my opinion, then how she is now because instead of being all out of it and "Kurosaki~kun", she was very much working hard and helping Ishida.

For those that said Ichigo treats Orihime differently, if you pay close attention you can see that everyone pretty much treats her the same way. Only Chiziru, Tatsuki, and Ishida have ever treated her differently from the norm.
Old 2006-01-20, 15:54   Link #76
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Crescent Moon
For those that said Ichigo treats Orihime differently, if you pay close attention you can see that everyone pretty much treats her the same way. Only Chiziru, Tatsuki, and Ishida have ever treated her differently from the norm.
I think what people mean't was that Ichigo treats Orihime differently... not how everyone else treats her.
Old 2006-01-20, 16:01   Link #77
Divine Crescent Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack
I think what people mean't was that Ichigo treats Orihime differently... not how everyone else treats her.
Well if you look at it he also treats Tatsuki different.
Old 2006-01-20, 23:33   Link #78
pinsher6

Rukia will end up with Ichigo,it's fated.....
Old 2006-01-21, 09:33   Link #79
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinsher6
Rukia will end up with Ichigo,it's fated.....
Hmm, that's also the feelling I got from the first eps.
The last seconds of the opening theme conveys also the idea.
Old 2006-01-21, 17:57   Link #80
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Ichi-Ruki forEVAR.

Seriously, you'd have to be blind not to see that chemistry!