AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-11-18, 13:05   Link #1021
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Eyepatch-->Centipede-->Spider? but then again it wouldn't make sense for him to have more than 6 considering Rize was only shown to have 6
during the struggle against Arima, he used 8 tentacles, and of course it would make sense, Kaneki practiced cannibalism, Rize not ,soon kakuhou he received from Rize and the current kakuhou he has are different, it even has more than one.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 15:45   Link #1022
LG-MAX 2.o

where I can see the original poem that Kaneki cited during the struggle against Arima?

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2014-11-18 at 17:07.
Old 2014-11-19, 06:31   Link #1023
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
during the struggle against Arima, he used 8 tentacles, and of course it would make sense, Kaneki practiced cannibalism, Rize not ,soon kakuhou he received from Rize and the current kakuhou he has are different, it even has more than one.
oh, forgot about that. It was that time when he was pulling out the lance from his head, right?

Anyway, just re-read chap 138-143 and has anyone ever noted that Haise's silhouette can be seen in the last page? After re-reading that part, I now have no doubts about Haise being Kaneki ...almost..

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 10:58   Link #1024
Death Usagi
Banned

I just noticed last time that the Kaneki that appeared in Haise's mind was the Kakuja Kaneki with the centipede mask ._.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 14:00   Link #1025
LG-MAX 2.o

There is a theory in other forums, that the animal that represented the Kaneki int the old series is a centipede, the animal that will represent it in the current series is ma phoenix, where they got it? is because Haise = ashes. Anyway, I always wondered why the mask centipede remember the beak of a bird.
Old 2014-11-19, 14:55   Link #1026
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
There is a theory in other forums, that the animal that represented the Kaneki int the old series is a centipede, the animal that will represent it in the current series is ma phoenix, where they got it? is because Haise = ashes. Anyway, I always wondered why the mask centipede remember the beak of a bird.
Phoenix? so if Haise is ashes, Kaneki will rise and be(probably already have) resurrected from Sasaki.
BigNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 21:47   Link #1027
ellifeedn
Thinker

Did anyone read the Jack prequel?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 01:31   Link #1028
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Spoiler image comes out, although the guy who gave this said "just wait for the regular guy, this week is awesome~!". Goddammit spoiler guy.
Spoiler:

Good Lord. Sassan's face...

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 01:42   Link #1029
nero12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Spoiler image comes out, although the guy who gave this said "just wait for the regular guy, this week is awesome~!". Goddammit spoiler guy.
Spoiler:

Dat rape face + finger cracking!!! God how i love this character !!
Much cool! such badass! Very Epic!

Cant wait for the full chapter!
Old 2014-11-21, 01:44   Link #1030
Nuvi

Sasaki's rape face reminds me of Eto's crazyass face when she meets Yoshimura.
Nuvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 01:54   Link #1031
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

Quote:
Spoiler:

DAMN!!! badass Sasaki switch is on. So other personality, white-haired-ghoul Kaneki, is in control.
Old 2014-11-21, 02:00   Link #1032
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Spoiler:

Rize would be proud. That is the face of a kid in a candy shop. Pure XTC.
Old 2014-11-21, 02:04   Link #1033
LG-MAX 2.o

poor Serpent, will be raped by a large and thick kagune.
Old 2014-11-21, 02:07   Link #1034
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

After rereading the previous chapter I just noticed now that Sasaki cracked his finger.
Old 2014-11-21, 02:31   Link #1035
steam fish

I think i noticed someone who said this, maybe it was already brought up but is there any chance that sasaki is just a seperate character who was implanted with kanekis kakuhou?
steam fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 02:38   Link #1036
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by steam fish View Post
I think i noticed someone who said this, maybe it was already brought up but is there any chance that sasaki is just a seperate character who was implanted with kanekis kakuhou?
I'll try to answer this question seriously.

Look, no matter where you look, no one can answer with 100% certainty that question about it. What we can do is look at all the evidence shown in the manga and thus get a more appropriate response, such as Torso-Tsukyama case, in which the author gave clear evidence to show that they were different characters before even reveal the face of Torso .

About Kaneki and Rize.

Many people believe that Rize, manifested through Kaneki because of Kakuhou he received, and what happened between Kaneki and Haise in this chapter is the same, to me that's wrong, I'll tell you why, but first let's talk about Kaneki Ken.

Kaneki from childhood showed to be reclusive child, having difficulty making friends, shy, but very helpful. As we can see in the chapters that show his past, he wore the glasses of his late father and read his books as a way of approaching him, we have also seen the values his mother taught him and saw that he still unconsciously copied touch on the chin as a sign of discomfort, something she wore. Ie Kaneki, already showed, since child signs of personality disorder.

Moving forward in time, as when Kaneki is already a half-ghoul, it is important to note that whenever he felt an absurd hungry or losing control of Kagune, he emulated and according to those who read the raw, spoke in a similar way to the Rize, but it means that she was possessing him or that he had a piece of her soul? No, in chapter 6 of Tokyo Ghoul: re, We saw clearly Sasaki contact Kaneki and take pictures of the life of this troubled character, something that had never Kaneki with Rize, he never had dreams about her, she never "appeared" in times when he was calm and asked him to accept it, to lend strength, etc. The only times she interfered was when he was mentally disturbed, in Aogiri arc she even says that she was a product of his imagination.

Moving forward in history we have a question about Yamori, and more evidence that all of these "ghosts" are psychological implications and not something supernatural, the main proof is that Kaneki copies breaking joint from Yamori before eating your Kauhou, this disprove the theory that he needs to eat others to assimilate your personality and habits.

The fact that we do not get a sense of how psychological state was the other half ghouls, then we can not rule out with 100% certainty that the kakuhou the former owner will not interfere with the personality of the current owner, the twin who also received the kakuhou of Rize were controlled "psychologically" by Kanou for they had suppressed their emotions and also there was no psychological work of the author about them.

But considering what Kaneki did as a child, but the way he assimilated characteristics of characters, the tendency to copy techniques of fighting, and the fact that Hide has called him of an actor, lead one to believe that all these are only mental crutches he uses. not that there are clones, or souls being passed, etc.
Old 2014-11-21, 02:40   Link #1037
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
WHUT wwwwwwwwwww
Spoiler:

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 02:42   Link #1038
LG-MAX 2.o

Spoiler for spoiler: