AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-03-03, 10:40   Link #21
charasu
DigiDestinied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Le Fay told Ise that she could teach him simple magic like heating a cup of coffee and seeing through things. So I don't think you're going to see any big power up from Ise learning magic.
but i hope with learning magic, ise can come up with new moves or maybe special attack for long range bombardment beside crimsone blaster or dragon breath.....
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 10:42   Link #22
Tbolt

The girls wouldn't worry about the ability being used on them, they would worry about him running around using it on other girls.
Old 2014-03-03, 10:42   Link #23
helansin

I would very much like to see Tiamat make an appearance, both to clear up the reason for her hatred of Draig, But more than that, it would be great to have her approach Issie as a potential mate, it would bring an interesting twist to the love lives in the house i think

Either way you look at it, Issie is part "Great Red" and part "Ophis" so a dragon seeking a mate would surely find him very appealing for a strong child. And the love/hate of having Tiamat court Issie/Draig would make for the greatest Tsundere dragon love ever
helansin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 10:46   Link #24
GBFirestorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Not sure why he would need to, the girls sleep half naked next him and have no problem disrobing if he asked them to.
Yes but I was referring to every other woman in the world. I can imagine Issei using that to look at Rias's mother and Grayfia and I am not sure that would go down too well. That isn't including all the girls at school or the rest of the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Well magic uses something Issei isn't very good at.
True but Issei works hard at everything he tries so I think if he really put his mind to it he could have some success. Only reason he is dumb is because he thinks he is dumb so gave up a long time using his brain. Also if he focussed even 1% of brain power on learning magic instead of ecchi things it would make a big difference
GBFirestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 10:48   Link #25
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBFirestorm View Post
Yes but I was referring to every other woman in the world. I can imagine Issei using that to look at Rias's mother and Grayfia and I am not sure that would go down too well. That isn't including all the girls at school or the rest of the world.

True but Issei works hard at everything he tries so I think if he really put his mind to it he could have some success. Only reason he is dumb is because he thinks he is dumb so gave up a long time using his brain. Also if he focussed even 1% of brain power on learning magic instead of ecchi things it would make a big difference
Ise that does not think about ecchi is not Ise anymore though, all his powerup's come from ecchi thoughts/actions, so he better off keeping that line of thinking
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 10:53   Link #26
GBFirestorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Ise that does not think about ecchi is not Ise anymore though, all his powerup's come from ecchi thoughts/actions, so he better off keeping that line of thinking
To a certain degree I do agree with what you are saying but look at the effort he put in to learn devil letters and study for his promotion test. This has proven that if he really wants it and if only temporarily he does have the ability to not think of ecchi things and the drive to improve himself
GBFirestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 12:36   Link #27
aw454wtr

Wasn't there a SS where Ise loses his desire of ecchi?
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 12:36   Link #28
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

I can wait to see how Ise will unlock longinus smasher, i hope Draig will be in highspirits like the last time . Now Draig isn`t anymore a pitfull dragon .
Old 2014-03-03, 12:39   Link #29
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Wasn't there a SS where Ise loses his desire of ecchi?
Yeah, the one where his ecchiness gets zapped by a UFO (Abduction ERO!). I really wanna read that one lol, sounds fun.
Old 2014-03-03, 13:19   Link #30
Emwe

Actually Ise's imagination and power to create is high, his only problem is that most of his thought in his life are related to oppai and other ecchi things. Which at the end leaded to a bad imagination for everything else.

Best examples for this is 1st the Rias figure he made, 2nd bilingual which I would rate around S-SS rank skill and (maybe a part of it) 3rd his new mini dragons.

I don't know if the talk about the 666 seal rossweiße made is part of this volume but I would like to know the details of it.
Emwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 15:02   Link #31
Tbolt

@Emwe, the mini dragons didn't come from Ise's imagination, they came from Ddraig.
Old 2014-03-03, 15:03   Link #32
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emwe View Post
Actually Ise's imagination and power to create is high, his only problem is that most of his thought in his life are related to oppai and other ecchi things. Which at the end leaded to a bad imagination for everything else.
The problem for Issei is that imagination and power to create are good for demonic powers, but for magic he would need knowledge to control equations, which doesn't really suit him.

On the other hand, when Issei breathes fire in combat, he creates a small flame and just transfers a large amount of power to compensate. It's possible he could do the same with magic.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 15:08   Link #33
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Yeah, the one where his ecchiness gets zapped by a UFO (Abduction ERO!). I really wanna read that one lol, sounds fun.
.....Eh? a UFO? There are aliens?
Old 2014-03-03, 17:12   Link #34
ObsidianFrost

I hope in this volume Issei learns that he has been engaged to Rias for months at this point. I find it funnyall the legal wife refrences and no one has bothered to tell him, EVERYONE else knows (even gasper probably) but yet they all fail to tell him "Oh by the way you're engaged to Rias" I really wanna see his reaction to this bombshell it may be why he learns how to use boost with the mini ddraigs xD never know all the ecchi thoughts may increase his power for a limited time
ObsidianFrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 19:06   Link #35
kikix

The engagement part may be their final weapon against some monster...

Issei VS 666

After a short and one-sided battle, Issei is losing.
Rias: "Issei, if you will defeat it, I'll marry you!"
Issei, a lot of boosts.
6sec later.

Rias: "Issei! You really defeated it! Oh, by the way. We're engaged for the past few months, but we didn't feel like telling you sooner."
Issei freezes.

That'd be fun, even if it would be ridiculous...
PS:...This is not serious...

Anyway, I don't think Issei will learn about the engagement in this volume. And the reason he still doesn't know it is...the comedy value of him not knowing. That's the only reason, really.
kikix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 20:57   Link #36
darkofficer
just a devil

I think issei would have the same reaction as shinobi from tsuki tsuki. Just fainting
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 21:09   Link #37
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
I think issei would have the same reaction as shinobi from tsuki tsuki. Just fainting
nah, issei is just gonna start crying and have a passionate hug+kiss with rias wich obviously all the other girls are gonna see and be totally jelly about.

and then we'll hear the mortal kombat anouncer in the background yelling FIGHT!
sunsengnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 21:15   Link #38
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
nah, issei is just gonna start crying and have a passionate hug+kiss with rias wich obviously all the other girls are gonna see and be totally jelly about.

Koneko is going ro beat them all in her shirone mode ( she is also engaged to issei after all )
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 22:24   Link #39
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
.....Eh? a UFO? There are aliens?
No aliens, the UFO was made by Azazel. IIRC, when Rias and girls found out that it was Azazel who made it Rias smacked Azazel around with her harisen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
I agree or Issei will freak out a bit and then faint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post

I can't see Issei doing something like that.
Old 2014-03-03, 22:50   Link #40
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
No aliens, the UFO was made by Azazel. IIRC, when Rias and girls found out that it was Azazel who made it Rias smacked Azazel around with her harisen.

I agree or Issei will freak out a bit and then faint.

I can't see Issei doing something like that.
Okay, why was Rias angry that Ise wasn't a pervert anymore? Wouldn't that make her life easier if he isn't going after every attractive girl he comes across.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, romance, spoiler