AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-18, 02:10   Link #281
Asianknight82
Banned

How can they be canon, if the author himself has not set it as canon? Posters can root for whatever pairing they want, that does not make it canon. I can easily say Chad <3 Ichigo, and call that canon, but its not. Why are you so dead set on shit that has no basis? Woo, he took on a bad guy and told her to get away, he loves her for sure!!! :O :O :O
Old 2007-04-18, 02:18   Link #282
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Technically the ONLY couples that are truely confirmed to exist are Kien X wife, Ichigo's parents, and Byakuya x Rukia's sis.

The confirmed one-sided loves are: Orihime->Ichigo, Ririn->Ichigo, Soifong->Yoruichi, Rukia->Kaien
Old 2007-04-18, 02:20   Link #283
deadroot

Location: Apartment, the home where I hide, away from all the darkness outside
I have to agree with AsianKnight82 here that there is just no current cannon pairings in Bleach yet, but from most of your examples it doesn't really prove that Ichiruki fans dislike Ichihime pairing so they push her to the leftovers, no more hate her. I interpret it in that they like Orihime with Ishida because his personality just suits her way better than Ichigo's. (I know I should give examples here but I'm too lazy...maybe next time ) So from what I've been reading I see that Ishida has been giving her more feedback/emotions than Ichigo has starting from the SS arc till now. Last but not least...you people need to calm down a bit...It's getting a bit of tense here XD

Spoiler for chapter 262:
Old 2007-04-18, 02:21   Link #284
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
How can they be canon, if the author himself has not set it as canon? Posters can root for whatever pairing they want, that does not make it canon.
Dude you didnt get my very first post . IshidaXInoue are very much a canon pairing taken by Inoue Fans . Its as much canon as RukiaXRenji IchiXRukia InoueXIchi .

If you disagree you’re an anomaly

If you do believe in author says blah blah Why do you support a non canon paring like IchiXInoue . In my books its canon but you says its non canon

Quote:
I can easily say Chad <3 Ichigo, and call that canon, but its not. Why are you so dead set on shit that has no basis? Woo, he took on a bad guy and told her to get away, he loves her for sure!!! :O :O :O
ChadXIchigo is a favourite shonen Ai pairing and there are lot many fan sites dedicated to that . You want pictures or links to those sites ? .
Old 2007-04-18, 02:38   Link #285
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

tbh, I dont care which way the relationships would go, one way or the other is fine with me.

My thoughts on it though run the lines of that Rukia seems to be more 'one of the boys'. Ichigo may care for her a bit more then say Ishida or Chad, but thats possibly more chivalry then anything else coming through. I think he, and she to an extent, just sees the other as more a really good friend. Rukia's feelings seem to be derived from him looking like Kaien. But hey, some 'romantic' hints have been dropped along the way.

Orihime on the other hand seems to be much more likely to have the romantic style of relationship with Ichigo. I'm sure we've all seen the hints and scenes all over the place, in the anime or the manga. Either way, she seems far more openly emotionally attached to him then he seems to realise, and its getting to her. To her it would be like a Princess (lols name) getting her Prince if he ever reciprocated her feelings. And she would be 'happily ever after'.

Bottom line is Ichigo is a dense as a brick, and wouldn't notice either of them being interested in him romantically if they both straight out told him that they love him and want to marry him. Even then he would probably think it a joke at his expense.
Old 2007-04-18, 07:27   Link #286
Rukia_n_Ichigo
ichigorukiainlov

ichigo should end up with rukia because he show he likes her in episode 121 at the when orhime is healing up rukia ichigo starts to cry at the end.

chad should die because nobody likes him
please would someone just kill chad because hes a loser and all he is is a musle bound freak boy.

orihme should end up with renji, ishiada, or that uliquria guy from arrancar

renji because he is willing to try to eat different types of foods

ishida because he likes orhime but he just dosent say it out loud he shows how much he likes her in the soul society arc (romanticly)

uliquria guy for no resion and i find it kinda funny

ichigo should end up with rukia because i find it that they are in love but they just dont want to show like in the episode when ishada is in the episode rukia says thank you and ichigo says your weird they show that they like each other right there

zaraki should end up with either unohana or kukkaku
unohana because if zaraki gets injured unohana could heal him and if he gets angry at her unohana your life is up to me if you survuve or die
kukkaku because she likes to fight and get into trouble just like zaraki and they could test each other in battle
Old 2007-04-18, 17:23   Link #287
Uchih@

Location: In past i lived in konoha but now-a-days..... well i can't tell you.... its a secret
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukia_n_Ichigo View Post
ichigo should end up with rukia because he show he likes her in episode 121 at the when orhime is healing up rukia ichigo starts to cry at the end.

chad should die because nobody likes him
please would someone just kill chad because hes a loser and all he is is a musle bound freak boy.

orihme should end up with renji, ishiada, or that uliquria guy from arrancar

renji because he is willing to try to eat different types of foods

ishida because he likes orhime but he just dosent say it out loud he shows how much he likes her in the soul society arc (romanticly)

uliquria guy for no resion and i find it kinda funny

ichigo should end up with rukia because i find it that they are in love but they just dont want to show like in the episode when ishada is in the episode rukia says thank you and ichigo says your weird they show that they like each other right there

zaraki should end up with either unohana or kukkaku
unohana because if zaraki gets injured unohana could heal him and if he gets angry at her unohana your life is up to me if you survuve or die
kukkaku because she likes to fight and get into trouble just like zaraki and they could test each other in battle

Chad should live man, atleast give him a bit credit, he is not all that useless you know......
And i think Orihime should either die or either end up with Ichigo.....
that uliquria guy just keeps on threatening her so how will he pair up with orihime unless it was to use her or something like that......

Well if you make a point like thanks thingy to show that they love each other than you better also consider the conversation between renji and rukia,, they are mostly the same so if you say that ichigo loves Rukia on the base of that thingy than what would you say about renji and Rukia...
Old 2007-04-18, 17:26   Link #288
Uchih@

Location: In past i lived in konoha but now-a-days..... well i can't tell you.... its a secret
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alea Misa View Post
Does it really matter Uchih? Souls are much older than the age of the body, and they don't age the same way human bodies do. Who knows how old ichigo's soul is? Don't forget people reincarnate.
well they never really say anything about reincarnations of souls now do they......
Old 2007-04-18, 17:41   Link #289
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Yes, they did. Rukia explained it to Ichigo as part of the lesson on why the Quincy were exterminated.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-04-18, 18:52   Link #290
zwolf

i think ichgoxruika is the best

and suaskexorhime yay for cross over couples
Old 2007-04-18, 20:21   Link #291
Rukia_n_Ichigo
ichigorukiainlov

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwolf View Post
i think ichgoxruika is the best

and suaskexorhime yay for cross over couples
woohoo ichigo and rukia forever
Old 2007-04-18, 20:47   Link #292
Alea Misa

Spoiler for continuing...:

Last edited by Alea Misa; 2007-05-18 at 17:59.
Old 2007-04-18, 23:08   Link #293
Forever_young
Zero

The another reason why I support Ichi x Ruki pairing is cause Rukia's strong in heart. She told Ichigo 2 times that she dosn't need to be protected by him. And don't kill my Ori fanz (I sorta like Ori) but Orihime have done nothing by cry just because of Ichigo. And I honestly think he see's Ori as just a friend. I mean the 6th opening only showed Ori side of feelings and the lyric was all about being alone
Spoiler:

And Bleach would be weird if Ichigo was in love.
I think he has the most special bond with Rukia and I think it's gonna end like that as well

Renji + Rukia +Ichigo 4eva! Lol
Old 2007-04-18, 23:11   Link #294
evenex

Lol, hardley any Ichi x Ruki fanz are distrubed by the opening.

Plus the 2nd opening lyric was all about a guy wanting to protect a girl and it was a Ichi x Ruki opening. And there are waaay more Ichi x Ruki scenes in both opening and ending
Old 2007-04-18, 23:27   Link #295
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
I don't really think there's any romantic relationship involved between Ishida and Orihime, he's more in love with the Bountou woman.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Old 2007-04-19, 00:38   Link #296
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
I don't really think there's any romantic relationship involved between Ishida and Orihime, he's more in love with the Bountou woman.
You mean the one that DIED?!?

He's 100% single now.
Old 2007-04-19, 00:41   Link #297
Alea Misa

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alea Misa; 2007-05-18 at 17:59.
Old 2007-04-19, 07:04   Link #298
Rukia_n_Ichigo
ichigorukiainlov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
yeah but that bontou woman is dead dead and enven more dead
Old 2007-04-19, 07:44   Link #299
Rahan

He can still go for the Shinigami who look exactly like her. I am sure she would love his pride as a quincy.
Old 2007-04-19, 16:48   Link #300
EhrinUCHI

My favourite couples

Hitsugaya x Hinamori

Ishida x Orihime

Ichigo x Rukia or Renji x Rukia

Byakuya x Hisana

Urahara x Yoruichi

Ichimaru x Matsumoto