AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-07, 22:34   Link #1541
Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Have you seen the sources by any chance?

that is why I asked.. because it could just be about the ending in general.. we need a scan or something..
I've seen quotes of some caption by Taniguchi saying something about leaving some things up to the audience, but I've seen nothing specifically speaking on Lelouch. I'm waiting for an actual source picture for any of this as well as I've yet to see one that is readable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
And what do you think he is talking about then?
A lot of people? Sayako? Xing-ke? Kanon? All the other characters who didn't have any role in the epilogue? The future of the story? Suzaku's future? A lot of things are open to our imagination, saying it is specifcally about Lelouch, when Taniguchi (to my knowledge) never said such, is spreading false information.
Lie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 22:34   Link #1542
Asleep

What is this I read about magazines saying C.C's her wish changing into watching over Lelouch’s world?
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 22:38   Link #1543
Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
What is this I read about magazines saying C.C's her wish changing into watching over Lelouch’s world?
Megumi magazine, I believe, said that she is now going to watch over Lelouch's world. That is her new wish, possibly. The magazines are pretty fixed on Lelouch being dead. If that is the case, though, it means Sunrise can milk Code Geass and C.C. for a long time, since her new contracts will be 'Preserving the world'.
Old 2008-10-07, 22:40   Link #1544
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lie View Post
A lot of people? Sayako? Xing-ke? Kanon? All the other characters who didn't have any role in the epilogue? The future of the story? Suzaku's future? A lot of things are open to our imagination, saying it is specifcally about Lelouch, when Taniguchi (to my knowledge) never said such, is spreading false information.
Thanks

Well, then we will wait a scan, or you could PM koshimizu about that, maybe?
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 22:41   Link #1545
Lie

Quote:
Thanks

Well, then we will wait a scan, or you could PM koshimizu about that, maybe?
I'm a patient man. I'll wait for a scan to appear somewhere.
Old 2008-10-07, 22:44   Link #1546
Asleep

Quote:
Megumi magazine, I believe, said that she is now going to watch over Lelouch's world. That is her new wish, possibly. The magazines are pretty fixed on Lelouch being dead. If that is the case, though, it means Sunrise can milk Code Geass and C.C. for a long time, since her new contracts will be 'Preserving the world'.
Thanks! Are they assuming something or did Taniguchi/Okouchi say something? I want an actual interview or something more official. Like I said before I want to hear what they think happened to C.C.
Old 2008-10-07, 22:47   Link #1547
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Thanks! Are they assuming something or did Taniguchi/Okouchi say something? I want an actual interview or something more official. Like I said before I want to hear what they think happened to C.C.
Since the whole "charles took c.c.'s code" thing in a newtype, I also wait for interviews/comments from taniguchi or okouchi, because I don't really trust the editors guessing XD
Old 2008-10-07, 22:52   Link #1548
Lie

Quote:
For all that I know its assumptions, but they all seem to have the same assumption so I wonder if they were told something to all think this. Usually the magazines don't all agree on something, especially something like this.

I wouldn't mind a C.C. traveling the world and preserving Lelouch's world, and then giving Kallen a Geass and then they can resume their humourous interactions.
Old 2008-10-07, 22:52   Link #1549
Asleep

Quote:
Since the whole "charles took c.c.'s code" thing in a newtype, I also wait for interviews/comments from taniguchi or okouchi, because I don't really trust the editors guessing XD
Wow. What exactly is there in newtype? Care to elaborate(by PM if you don't want to here)?
Old 2008-10-07, 22:56   Link #1550
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Wow. What exactly is there in newtype? Care to elaborate(by PM if you don't want to here)?
Shortly after the ep15 of R2, there was an article in a Newtype magazine. It was saying that charles took c.c.'s code during the scene in the SoA. It was revealed later that they just assumed things since the show revealed that c.c.'s only sealed her code.
Old 2008-10-07, 23:01   Link #1551
Asleep

Quote:
Shortly after the ep15 of R2, there was an article in a Newtype magazine. It was saying that charles took c.c.'s code during the scene in the SoA. It was revealed later that they just assumed things since the show revealed that c.c.'s only sealed her code.
Ohhhh so the magazines just like to print what they think might have happened! That makes me feel much better. Thanks. I'll wait for something concrete.
Old 2008-10-07, 23:04   Link #1552
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Ohhhh so the magazines just like to print what they think might have happened! That makes me feel much better. Thanks. I'll wait for something concrete.
Not really, they I think they know something that we don't sometimes, sometimes they just fangirl like we do.. however just because they are not 100% correct, that doesn't mean we take what they say with a grain of salt.. most of the time they are reliable... but not all the time..

But yes, lets wait for something more concrete..
Old 2008-10-07, 23:22   Link #1553
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Did anyone post the scans of these mags?
Old 2008-10-08, 02:52   Link #1554
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Newtype, Newtype (right=C.C. by CLAMP, left=Yukana), Animedia, Animedia, Animage, Animage:

Here's parts of the interview with Ōkouchi in Animage.

There's no readable pic for the interview with Taniguchi in Newtype, though.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 02:53   Link #1555
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Newtype, Newtype, Animedia, Animedia, Animage, Animage:
Spoiler for for size:

There's no readable pic for the interview with Taniguchi in Newtype.
Thanks for sharing. I hope they have some kind info about Kallen in this one. That's what I'm really looking for.

Last edited by FoxxFireArt; 2008-10-08 at 03:08.
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 02:55   Link #1556
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I wouldn't mind a C.C. traveling the world and preserving Lelouch's world, and then giving Kallen a Geass and then they can resume their humourous interactions.
I second this. But I wouldn't mind learning C.C.'s real name. I'm still irritated that we never learned it.
Old 2008-10-08, 03:11   Link #1557
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

That's something I seriously doubt they'll ever give up. The fact that you don't know it is what makes it special.
Old 2008-10-08, 03:25   Link #1558
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
I was *trying* to decipher one of the crackish captions which features Siscon's mindstate during the chuu scene.
LOL, the tearful path of getting over Nunnally

22話の別れ。カレンはXんなにXXれていたルルーシュはとても沈黙(?)だった。だってナナリーXいなく なった世界XXXのはない。。。

It *seems* that the reason Lelouch didn't give a damn was because he lost Nunnally....(Does this explain the Nunnally BGM?)

ふははははははははははははははははは、よくやった
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 04:46   Link #1559
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
I was *trying* to decipher one of the crackish captions which features Siscon's mindstate during the chuu scene.
LOL, the tearful path of getting over Nunnally

22話の別れ。カレンはXんなにXXれていたルルーシュはとても沈黙(?)だった。だってナナリーXいなく なった世界XXXのはない。。。

It *seems* that the reason Lelouch didn't give a damn was because he lost Nunnally....(Does this explain the Nunnally BGM?)

ふははははははははははははははははは、よくやった
If you are interested, I just read some things posted by Celiss Galvea on gamefaqs (I remembered her because we got a lot of infos by her prior to the beginning of R2). She seems to point out that apparently, Lelouch had to pay for what he has done (okouchi's interview, though she didn't get the full interview yet). So I guess he is dead...

She also seems to be a kalulu/kallen fangirl so I me (will) take all her comments about that with a grain of salt.
Old 2008-10-08, 06:45   Link #1560
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Newtype, Newtype (right=C.C. by CLAMP, left=Yukana), Animedia, Animedia, Animage, Animage:

Here's parts of the interview with Ōkouchi in Animage.

There's no readable pic for the interview with Taniguchi in Newtype, though.
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing. Is the ending really ambiguous like what the rest are discussing previously on this thread? No new information?

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote