AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-10, 20:27   Link #41
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

remember back in the recue rukia arc, remeber ichigo vs kenny fight. now the had a good build up and was very enjoyable to read. I remember ghtting really exicited while reading it and getting a suger rush and i couldnt wait to visit the libary to see if they had the next volume. i want some of that kind of feeling while reading bleach again. this arc better measure up to it.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-11-10, 20:53   Link #42
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koguma za View Post
remember back in the recue rukia arc, remeber ichigo vs kenny fight. now the had a good build up and was very enjoyable to read. I remember ghtting really exicited while reading it and getting a suger rush and i couldnt wait to visit the libary to see if they had the next volume. i want some of that kind of feeling while reading bleach again. this arc better measure up to it.
I just wish we had some clear picture of were Kubo is going with this I mean first we see a new villain now he is gone and we see stuff after that happened I am not expecting Aizen, but Kubo should be going somewhere with this I mean I got hints of foreshadowing which was a little new for Kubo somewhat since he is foreshadowing differently, but seriously. I wonder if Kubo is going for a slice of life with a little punk kid action . But I am reading the latest chapter now I will give a review soon
Old 2010-11-10, 21:45   Link #43
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
WANT SOME RAMEN? God, that was so random.
This.

I liked the part where Kubo draws the chapter's number on the guy's teeth lol
Anything else is just so-so though ;( Seems like the usual slow development with only difference in 'bigger panel' and more interaction between characters.

Old 2010-11-10, 22:12   Link #44
secretzfan
*Fansubber

I just saw the chapter and it was 10x no 100x better than the last one. It had real comedy, and it actually got me interested in finding out more about that woman was, but it also made Bleach seem like Yu Yu Haksusho seriously, but now it this is making Bleach feel more unpredictable and in a good way too not a bad one like before.

Also it was nice to see Uryuu and Ichigo arguing again. I think this is going back to the substitute arc, because alot of stuff here is from that looks like Kubo doesn't have amnesia as bad as we thought
Old 2010-11-10, 22:33   Link #45
(QQ)wertyasdf
'

Kubo Tit(ti)e strikes again. This time with a pair of milkjugs (pregnant c?).

Anyway, if only kubo had some spine to kill some protags, then a lot of these karakura fags might be dead now (Aizen's reiatsu after 239083924 transformations wasn't enough to erase those karakura fags in fairly close range?!?! ORLY?) and he wouldn't have an excuse to make inane high school kid chapters.

Then again that was his masterplan, introduce plenty of random filler protags, so when he can't come up with a solid plot direction, he can fall back to inane high school kid chapters to buy time for his brainshitstorming.
Old 2010-11-10, 22:46   Link #46
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Will everyone just quiet about Aizen he won't even be able to make appearance and even if he does it won't be for a long while I mean how would he
Old 2010-11-10, 22:49   Link #47
Fran~
floating away...

Oooooohhhh... what a cliffhanger!!!!...
Old 2010-11-10, 22:59   Link #48
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Whoever sent me the bad rept for the Yu Yu Bleach I'll leave it alone, but at least tell it through a reply instead hiding behind my rept. Seriously I have my own reason for doing that
Old 2010-11-10, 23:01   Link #49
Ulquihorror

"want some ramen" is the most menacing line ever!
Old 2010-11-10, 23:05   Link #50
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquihorror View Post
"want some ramen" is the most menacing line ever!
yeah... instant meme... delicious ramen!
Old 2010-11-10, 23:52   Link #51
SeanQ

a boring read =[
Old 2010-11-11, 01:17   Link #52
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa1708 View Post
i think out of: bleach, naruto, one piece

bleach has the most complaints out of any of them haha, yet the people who complain each week still continue to read it
just to see how worse can it get
Old 2010-11-11, 01:51   Link #53
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Isn't some guy walking in and saying "Want some ramen?" the kind of situation that's usually followed by "bow-chicka-wow-wow"? If it involves the MILF, I'm sold. She may have been pregnant at some point, but she sure as hell isn't now... Rowr...
Old 2010-11-11, 02:10   Link #54
Marnyen

I thought it was a pretty good chapter. In Chapter 421-422 when Ichigo is talking to Uruaha, he mentions what the Hougyoku does and that maybe Aizen wished he could lose his power.. Maybe he has become human again? and that was what he really wanted. Meanwhile he kind of had a hollow portion of himself like Ichigo and maybe that's what has been locked away. Who really knows though, guess we will find out sometime soon.
Old 2010-11-11, 05:05   Link #55
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Ramen concludes it all - it's just so random. It was fine with thugs, but then a new character shows up and I don't care because I stopped drolling over every new "hot chick" a long time ago - she's not interesting, but one joke after her son left was (still random, but) a little funny. Then this second shinigami representative comes in and - Ramen, and to top that Ichigo is a dick again.
Not that I'd want to see all old characters, but at least I don't want new ones that aren't villans in this story.
Old 2010-11-11, 05:28   Link #56
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

greatest title chapter picture ever. using the man's teeth to display the chapter number is genious

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-11-11, 07:04   Link #57
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
I just wish we had some clear picture of were Kubo is going with this I mean first we see a new villain now he is gone and we see stuff after that happened I am not expecting Aizen, but Kubo should be going somewhere with this I mean I got hints of foreshadowing which was a little new for Kubo somewhat since he is foreshadowing differently, but seriously. I wonder if Kubo is going for a slice of life with a little punk kid action . But I am reading the latest chapter now I will give a review soon
You'll get the answers when you get it, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantQuiteGuess View Post
Can't believe all the complaints about nothing happening. Have people already forgotten how terrible the last arc was, from the random twist a chapter story, to all the lackluster fights and bankai reveals(or non-reveals)? At least these chapters have been decently funny.
It's not neccessarily the same poeple complaining you know. And believe it or not, some people actually liked the constant pointless fights.

Anyway, that has got to be the most dramatic ramen invitation ever...

Last edited by Haak; 2010-11-11 at 07:28.
Old 2010-11-11, 08:03   Link #58
Kyuzo*giks*
uyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
He invited Ichigo out to ramen when they first met. It was probably one of the least random greetings he could give.
And Ichigo refused, so hes going around the town with a bowl or ramen in his hand and looking for Ichi? In next chapter, Ichigo wakes up in his room, someone knocking at the door, he opens aaaaand "WANT SOME RAMEN?"

Anyway, how the hell he knew where Kurosaki was? So hes tracking him? But why? He want to tell him something important/sochking?
Old 2010-11-11, 10:42   Link #59
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
On the other hand - does anybody noticed that Uryuu have to help URAHARA&CO get rid of Hollows? Isn't that a little fishy.
Old 2010-11-11, 10:47   Link #60
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo*giks* View Post
And Ichigo refused, so hes going around the town with a bowl or ramen in his hand and looking for Ichi? In next chapter, Ichigo wakes up in his room, someone knocking at the door, he opens aaaaand "WANT SOME RAMEN?"

Anyway, how the hell he knew where Kurosaki was? So hes tracking him? But why? He want to tell him something important/sochking?
You could call it odd, or weird, or annoying, or stupid, whatever. There are any number of things you can call it, but random is not one of those things.

The guy was obviously interested in Ichigo when they first met. It was apparent that he was familiar with Ichigo before the meeting. Being surprised that he's keeping tabs on Ichigo is a little stupid at this point.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, weekly chapter thread