AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-11-04, 07:35   Link #181
NeutralZero

is sugisaki still claiming of wanting to build his harem in the SC in the shin seizon?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 12:15   Link #182
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
is sugisaki still claiming of wanting to build his harem in the SC in the shin seizon?
I dont thing he will stop any soon

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 15:02   Link #183
tsunade666

If the main series ended then what is this shin seitokai no ichizon? I continuation of the series? does it mean another series because the main story ended already. It means the story is finish.
Old 2012-11-04, 15:57   Link #184
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
I dont thing he will stop any soon
Hey, he didn't say about not making a SECOND harem. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 18:07   Link #185
tsunade666

but making a second harem will lose the charm of the original harem thus maybe that's why its shin seitokai.

Is ken still member of the seitokai? or after the first year he won't be a member again and it needed a new election and new valedictorian.
Old 2012-11-04, 18:32   Link #186
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
If the main series ended then what is this shin seitokai no ichizon? I continuation of the series? does it mean another series because the main story ended already. It means the story is finish.
Basically continuation of SeiZon since you know Ken still in SC.

Yes main story for 1st series is finish.

Quote:
Is ken still member of the seitokai? or after the first year he won't be a member again and it needed a new election and new valedictorian.
He is still SC, Probably President now in fact. just like Kurimu before. she is in SC at 2nd year then continue her job in third year

Old 2012-11-10, 08:11   Link #187
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Old 2012-11-12, 05:43   Link #188
elior

i have a question are the girls going to be jealous once ringo will appear in the next episode and will be close to ken or the jealousy will come only when asuka will come?i was read the light novel but i not remember
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 10:53   Link #189
arbelp

I've only watched the anime (would like to read the LN but still learning jp and have no $ and local store to buy from), and I'm surprised by the major shift in attitudes between S1 and S2, all 6 recurring characters (including the supervisor) seem to have changed majorly, as the humour has regressed very deeply into a more generic boke-tsukkomi style without any real eccentricities unlike S1 (BL obsessions, SM play, sports, outworldly delusions, etc), though I did read in this thread from vol6-ish upwards humour became rehashings.

Is this because S1 changed a lot of the material or S2 skipped too far into the timeline? Or generally the latter volumes are very different to the earlier ones?

Among things I can recount is Chizuru losing her massive quirky sadism streak, Ken becoming less gutsy and more relate-able as a person, others becoming normal, and mostly their supervisor changing completely from an indifferent character into those clueless, eager but unfortunate characters. Other than this, the fact that the anime tries to take itself much more seriously than before, doing more drama and much less breaking of the fourth wall / delusional fantasies delving into madness like Minatsu's battle suggestions for bunkasai in S1 iirc.

I would really like to know which characters of the two seasons were the more canon ones, as I really like this series and felt the first season was much better. Thinking of buying the novels if I do get the chance, but I'm not well-off with kanji. Some books like oreimo has furigana on them and makes life a lot easier for me, does the seitokai series have them?

Also, thank you for this thread. Just registered and am going to stalk this a lot
arbelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 04:46   Link #190
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

New SeiZon Pic

Images

Unlike Previous SC (Which based on Otaku Trope). girl apparently is based on standard VN girl Trope

President: Saonji Tsukushi (Yamato Nadeshiko type)
Vice-President: Mizunasi Runa (Smart Bookworm type)
Treasure: Hikami Hakuto (Innocent Type)
Secretary: Himori Toko (??? Type. (not introduce))

Old 2012-11-23, 16:29   Link #191
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

High Res Pic

Images

Old 2012-11-23, 17:22   Link #192
waffler

Wahhhhhh so the story with him and the original seitokai is over and no more relationship?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?? I feel like i got megatrolled..... unless i forgot to
read some part and im wrong... :/
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 22:27   Link #193
Insane
Banned

Don't tell me that the author has "killed" 4 heroines from the story in previous seitokai so that he could replace them with the new girls? (Wonder how Sugisaki's reaction regarding this)
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 22:30   Link #194
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

no need to worry about the original 4. they still exist and have some connection with ken. we will see them again

Old 2012-11-24, 05:35   Link #195
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

Ken!

You don't dare betray the original harem! It's okay to add, but no substituting!!!

No really, how does the original end?
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 06:41   Link #196
tsunade666

I thought the original ended with the 4 girls confessing and all going in separate ways but in still contact and a promise to meet again in the future or something which reminds me of the thing with the company that Ken would like to build and the 4 girls will be employ on it so they can still stay together. Though I'm not sure on the last part but I'm sure the girls confess and go separate ways with still a connection with each other.

The question is what is the position of Ken in the new student council because by the looks of the chart with missing circles. He is not above the long haired new girl with cute pantsu.

So the glasses girl and rival of Ken is joining in the student council too or so I think so based in the illustration.
Old 2012-11-24, 07:02   Link #197
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:

The question is what is the position of Ken in the new student council because by the looks of the chart with missing circles. He is not above the long haired new girl with cute pantsu.
Vice President. by some reason they have 2 Vice President. last year is Ken and Minatsu

Old 2012-11-24, 12:07   Link #198
Miraluka
Banned

As long as there is Ken all will be good.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 13:31   Link #199
tsunade666

it looks to me based on the circle charts with images. There is still lacking of 2 members but i think the other girl is a member so that left with one more girl to show up.
Old 2012-11-24, 15:41   Link #200
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Proper Info

Images
President: Saonji Tsukushi (Second Year, New Transfer Student)

Self Proclaimed Yamato Nadeshiko. while she is polite and nice. she is actually kinda bosy and ditz. like to make and eat food

Images
Vice-President: Mizunasi Runa (Third Year)

Former Ken rival. Basically she already fallen to Ken but she need her father approval first to continue with their relationship

Images
Treasure: Kagami Hakuto(First Year)

No much known other than a innocent, klutz, loli type.

Secretary: Hinomori Touko
(not pictured)

Mysterious Girl that didnt appear on opening ceremony (and first volume). she always wears a mask, there are few students those who have ever seen the face of her before. But the students who noticed that she was extremely cute unanimously voted for her.

Images
Newspaper Club President: Kazumi Meikoromokyu (?) (Third Year)

(Not sure about this one. so dont kill me if it wrong. also i am not sure about her second name. it's 芽衣久 if anybody have better translation )

Toudou Lilicia replacement. apparently become Ken personal secretary and assistant. she gather info about his new SC.

Images
Ken Sister: Sugisaki Ringo (First Year,)

Ringo is attending Ken school as first year. She offered place in SC but she decline. You can she she develop nice asset

The popularity poll
  1. Saonji Tsukushi
  2. Hinomori Touko
  3. Sugisaki Ken
  4. Sugisaki Ringo
  5. Shiraki Rie
  6. Kagami Hakuto

Oh and next volume will be next year spring

Last edited by RRW; 2012-11-24 at 16:01.

Tags
comedy, shounen