AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-04-22, 02:44   Link #29681
Eratas123

I was wondering if I could use it for Laura
Old 2012-04-22, 02:48   Link #29682
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ I think Charl fit that more, but then again her skill never overlap.
Old 2012-04-22, 02:50   Link #29683
Eratas123

Is Charlotte as skilled as this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBrTGF7GmPE
Old 2012-04-22, 02:55   Link #29684
demino_hellsin
That one guy

well the development history is very short. Current Azazel works with two cores provided by Dunois. However Dunois has been grilled by the French government to produce a new line of IS that can keep up with the current 3rd gen IS. However, the company currently doesn't have the means to do just that. Or rather, the designs they have tried don't seem to be working out as well as it should. The company head himself has decided, instead of taking their IS into a new direction, they will do what they've always done and improve on the basics. This means that the development will focus mostly on conventional IS weaponry, support peripherals, overall frame improvement and core performance increase.

This was a risky plan since the core technology is still only privy to Tabane. However, due to the short cooperation of Dunois with PT, they somehow were able to procure plans for alternative cores. Subcores. This presented them with the oppurtunity to mass produce a line of IS that was not only usable by women but also by men. However they realized that the subcores were far from perfect. In terms of performance by random women, they were all acceptable despite being easily thrashed by an equally unskilled pilot in an original rafael. Also, recreating the procedure which created the subcores were turning out to be draining funds much more quickly than anticipated. At best, it would be a limited production type.

The culmination of all these events led to the creation of the Azazel platform. Run by two subcores, it would theoretically be able to run alongside an IS with little discrepancy between performances. This platform would be presented to the government as a proposed prototype. But that's all a ruse. The Azazel is actually an off-shoot Rafael built with flimsy concepts and no true innovation. The use of Azazel is only to buy time and gather investors to budget the real research going on. That research is perfecting the subcores.

The Azazel was only planned for hashed together upgrades, via periodically adding cores to its collection to increase output and overall performance. However it would reach the limit of how much performance could be improved by addition of cores very soon so they would have to step up core research.

By sheer accident, Charles realizes that even though subcores cannot resonate with the pilot to generate one-off abilities. His ability to harmonize cores allows them to sync with each other. By syncing with each other, the base programming which replaces the AI respond to each other easily.

The base programming of energy generation and system threading.

During harmonization, the cores' abilities are multiplied by their number. The energy produced from this(I imagine this with 6 cores) already exceeds even those generated by Akatsubaki's Kenran Butou. The processing speed is even more insane, it actually passes information to Charles faster than normal humans can perceive. The limb movement becomes more like it's being run by the brain neurons than the local limb neurons. However this isn't used often because it pushes the cores to their limits. There's more power when there are more cores, but same can be said about the damage the cores take.

eventually, a proper next gen subcore is produced and the current azazel platform will be upgraded or exchanged with the new gen subcore.

The subcores need not be necessarily be implanted into the main body or connected battery style to the current cores. Instead, periodic peripheral upgrades that contain their own subcores are added to Azazel's repertoire or replace inferior parts.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 03:09   Link #29685
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

HOLY SHIT

Minor nitpick: Iori owned the technology at first, and while some other are interested, plenty of PT members are threatened by it's very existence in favor of Pseudo-core. (which they're capable of mass producing, allowing market domination) Dunois is not an exception

Otherwise, the rest of the argument is awesome. It'll be funny that Charles stole the frame somehow and Kirishima Corp. put a pair of Subcore on it. Gundamjack ahoy.
Old 2012-04-22, 03:16   Link #29686
demino_hellsin
That one guy

So Dunois made pseudo cores?
Old 2012-04-22, 03:25   Link #29687
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Remember the scene where Yoshi rammed his supertechwank jet fighter into a huge, very stealthy transport plane? That plane is carrying the blueprint of I.S. core.

Why bother when you need small disk for store it? Tabane store the design in ROLLS UPON ROLLS OF PAPER TAPES! imagine how many papers needed to store terrabytes of data. Talk about crazy prepared.

10 years later, they STILL unable to create a perfect I.S. core due to "missing" sections. The result are unreliable, borderline batshit insane pseudo-cores. Dunois decided to massproduce it, and developed multi-cored unit as testbed.
Old 2012-04-22, 03:29   Link #29688
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Odd... well I'm washing my hands of this. Next topic please!
Old 2012-04-22, 03:33   Link #29689
Eratas123

So.....how about them IS?

Yeah......I got nothin.
Old 2012-04-22, 03:35   Link #29690
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Out of all the girls in Ichika's harem. Who is the most insecure?
Old 2012-04-22, 03:37   Link #29691
Eratas123

Rin and Ran, no question.
Old 2012-04-22, 03:42   Link #29692
demino_hellsin
That one guy

...Imagining the big bad of the kamen rider xover to hand them "triggers"(transformation trinkets) that will turn them into celestials :|
Old 2012-04-22, 03:43   Link #29693
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Oh God, just be sure nobody important is killed.

Though in mine, Cecilia is the most insecure, she doesn't seem to knew about Westermarck effect, and her worry is justified that it's less about "never spend her childhood with Ichika" as "Never knew that part of Ichika"
Old 2012-04-22, 03:45   Link #29694
Eratas123

I'm surprised a love potion/love drug was never used in this series.
Old 2012-04-22, 03:55   Link #29695
demino_hellsin
That one guy

For some reason, I feel the most insecure of the girls is Houki... can anyone explain this phenomenon to me?
Old 2012-04-22, 03:57   Link #29696
Eratas123

The only thing she's insecure about is that her chest may be too big and she's the weakest pilot. Neither are a problem now.
Old 2012-04-22, 03:58   Link #29697
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, she's the most obvious about it, and yet stubborn and dishonest.
Old 2012-04-22, 04:03   Link #29698
Eratas123

Most self confident is Laura, Tatenashi, and Cecilia.
Old 2012-04-22, 04:05   Link #29699
demino_hellsin
That one guy

in the past, I imagined a supernatural sort of thing which had an OC hunting swords that possess people. Houki came to mind not only because she knew kendo, but because she was single minded... maybe that's what makes her such ncie target for monsterifying for me...
Old 2012-04-22, 04:12   Link #29700
Eratas123

Okay, this kinda has nothing to do with IS now. This sounds like the plot of 11eyes.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest