AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-17, 19:51   Link #2141
cynicalicious
I like pie.

Even the worst show ever is entertaining in its own special way.

Ep 12 was a total trainwreck full of plotholes and WTF? moments, but amusing just like "Manos, the Hands of Fate." I kept looking for a dude and some little robot puppets in the corner of the screen to start making snarky comments, them realized it would be overkill.

At least it wasn't as bad as Akikan?

And hey, the seiyuu and the staff all got paychecks, so that's something, anyway. Even bad anime keeps people employed so they can work on better projects down the road.
cynicalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 20:43   Link #2142
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Force9999 View Post
I went WTF when I saw Episode 12 at one point of it. I didn't get a clean screenshot on my TV on TBS today because that segment was SO short. I had to find the RAW of this somewhere to get the SS.

Spoiler:

Sadly there's no hint toward a second season or more episode. This anime was really good and I really hope for a second season.
Spoiler:
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 20:50   Link #2143
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Don't know if these have been posted before, but found these online... Could be new... I don't know.

Spoiler for Probably not NSFW (so SFW), but just making sure...:
Old 2009-12-17, 21:16   Link #2144
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Enlil View Post
Spoiler:
Whaaaaaaaaaaat? that is possibly the creepiest thing ever. please please please make another series to redeem the horrible ending of Kampfer.

the show has good potential but its just the last 2 episodes that have ruined it.
Old 2009-12-17, 21:19   Link #2145
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
Whaaaaaaaaaaat? that is possibly the creepiest thing ever. please please please make another series to redeem the horrible ending of Kampfer.

the show has good potential but its just the last 2 episodes that have ruined it.
This episode looked like Kampfer, but sounded completely different and had tiger ears and a tail, so it must be completely different.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 21:56   Link #2146
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkharuhiism View Post
Don't know if these have been posted before, but found these online... Could be new... I don't know.

Hmmm...Look like some one have use his trump card already

Spoiler for IMO::
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 22:11   Link #2147
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkharuhiism View Post
somehow the second image amuses me a lot... maybe because it's natsuru's shock to see sakura has a harem

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 22:15   Link #2148
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
somehow the second image amuses me a lot... maybe because it's natsuru's shock to see sakura has a harem
But she attacked Natsuru in the left pic?, so either it's Sakura molest her, and then Introducing her harem to Natsuru or Sakura propose to add Natsuru to her Harem by attacking her

this is suck! we can't keep the HIS and HER to refer to Natsuru since he/she can switch gender ability and make newbie in this thread confused
Old 2009-12-17, 22:20   Link #2149
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
lets see more Natsuru Harem v Sakura Harem battles
Old 2009-12-17, 23:59   Link #2150
Sound of Azure
...Is that so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
lets see more Natsuru Harem v Sakura Harem battles
Now that they have the introductions out of the way, it'll add at least 15 more seconds to the battle sequences!
Sound of Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 00:00   Link #2151
Dark_Force9999
Kampfer Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
But she attacked Natsuru in the left pic?, so either it's Sakura molest her, and then Introducing her harem to Natsuru or Sakura propose to add Natsuru to her Harem by attacking her

this is suck! we can't keep the HIS and HER to refer to Natsuru since he/she can switch gender ability and make newbie in this thread confused
To refer to Natsuru, just use more Natsurus'! Since Natsuru can switch between genders at will now, we can't refer to the genders anymore, so to refer to Natsuru, just say Natsuru. He/Him/She/Her all fits into Natsuru really >.>

Still, this episode didn't seem related to the anime at all anywhere. The beginning had two Natsurus, so unless someone tell us how'd that happened, we can't really believe the story Natsuru (Female) was telling the kid was the actual anime lol. Urustan (I just reverted his name) seems to enjoy holding that toy though. I think those Entrail anime aren't even for kids lol.
Dark_Force9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 01:26   Link #2152
Mentar
Banned

Haha

No, I have to disagree. I actually "liked" episode 12. Why? Because it was so obviously 100% silly self-parody that I couldn't mind. I absolutely dreaded this after the preview from ep11, but I didn't find myself angry, I was chuckling and actually laughing against my will.

Will try to write a proper summary later, but for now the show will run under Marcel Reich-Ranicki's famous quote "a good book is a book that doesn't bore me", and Kämpfer never did.

A solid 8/10 overall.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 01:51   Link #2153
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

annoying last episode

one thing to say

if there would be a season 2 i would rather watch it than this
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 02:19   Link #2154
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
What channel in Virginia airs it LIVE?
There is no such thing. The best that we in Virginia get is Cartoon Network and SyFy for anime.
DeadlySoldier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 03:27   Link #2155
Nvis
Where are the good animes

The last episode is so out of wack that it deserves a Second Season.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 03:45   Link #2156
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Haha

No, I have to disagree. I actually "liked" episode 12. Why? Because it was so obviously 100% silly self-parody that I couldn't mind. I absolutely dreaded this after the preview from ep11, but I didn't find myself angry, I was chuckling and actually laughing against my will.

Will try to write a proper summary later, but for now the show will run under Marcel Reich-Ranicki's famous quote "a good book is a book that doesn't bore me", and Kämpfer never did.

A solid 8/10 overall.
I agree wholeheartedly! Sure Kampfer wasn't perfect, but it was enjoyable from beginning to end. Your choice of quote is an excellent way of describing the series (although I am partial to guilty pleasure ).

After watching the final episode, I had a smile on my face. The episode was completely pointless but the running gags, fanservice, and parodies...it was all very entertaining. I had to laugh at the empty amusement park and Kaede's response to that being that only hardcore fans of Entrail Animals go there. She's also their number one customer, go figure.

Ah well...here's to hoping sales do well enough to justify a second season of trap goodness. ^^
Old 2009-12-18, 03:45   Link #2157
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

This is the most ridiculous episode I have ever seen. But it is hilarious!

Usamimi Akane + Nekomimi Shizuku + Inumimi Mikoto + Toramimi Natsuru = EPIC WIN.

If there are figurines, they are bound to sell.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 05:54   Link #2158
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
I agree wholeheartedly! Sure Kampfer wasn't perfect, but it was enjoyable from beginning to end. Your choice of quote is an excellent way of describing the series (although I am partial to guilty pleasure ).

After watching the final episode, I had a smile on my face. The episode was completely pointless but the running gags, fanservice, and parodies...it was all very entertaining. I had to laugh at the empty amusement park and Kaede's response to that being that only hardcore fans of Entrail Animals go there. She's also their number one customer, go figure.

Ah well...here's to hoping sales do well enough to justify a second season of trap goodness. ^^
well...aside for me, all this forum member can help by buy its DVD.
Spoiler for Hmm?:

Let's promoting to buy this anime DVD so the studio gain enough money to create 2nd season

btw, this 12th a bit hard for my brain, I didn't even understand it's storyline, but nice fan service there, we see Dominatrix Shizuku and another ecchi scene

Last edited by surerman; 2009-12-18 at 06:18.
Old 2009-12-18, 06:56   Link #2159
Wrath88
Kissing...

Hardly a perfect series, but yeah, no harm taking your share of mindless enjoyment from it. I was watching the latest ep of 11eyes before this, and it really enhanced the WTF factors of this episode... A little too repetitive... and my mind is dying already... What do the Shizuku lovers think of her on that ride though?

That guillotine drop ride would break a person's neck in reality, wouldn't it.
Old 2009-12-18, 09:22   Link #2160
Velsy

All I can say is

That was so terrible, And it ended the series in a terrible manor. Dont really know why I even finished the episode since I was finding it hard to watch thu all that garbage (imo of course).

This ending is far below school days. Its even lowered it rank on that bitter ending.

ima leave it at that ^_^

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen