AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-12-27, 08:35   Link #13481
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitas Free Zone View Post
The Toldi has horrible DPM and view range though.
What do you expect from a free tank?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 09:32   Link #13482
Gravitas Free Zone

That's why WG's own video about it had "free tank" get crossed out and replaced with "free garage slot."

Though I'm keeping mine at least until I see what this rumored Toldi mission is.

The Cromwell B: The purchase is just about worth it for the free Brothers-in-Arms perk on the crew. People have purchased multiple sets of the Berlin Quartet vehicles for that bonus alone.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-31, 04:38   Link #13483
VDZ

So apparently you need to log in for your Christmas gift (Toldi) this year. Wasn't it added automatically in previous years regardless of whether you were active or not? Something to keep in mind for people who haven't logged in for ages.

So apparently they completely changed the early American TD and SPG lines. T18 is now a tier 3 SPG and my T57 is gone. Is the T18 still a badass in close range like the T57 was, or did a playstyle just die in that change?
VDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-31, 10:34   Link #13484
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDZ View Post
So apparently you need to log in for your Christmas gift (Toldi) this year. Wasn't it added automatically in previous years regardless of whether you were active or not? Something to keep in mind for people who haven't logged in for ages.
With previous gift tanks you only had to log in to get it, but since the BT-7 Arty you have to win a battle to get it (well that's how it is now on the EU server) which means that you now have to earn your free garage slot.
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 13:07   Link #13485
VDZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonix View Post
With previous gift tanks you only had to log in to get it, but since the BT-7 Arty you have to win a battle to get it (well that's how it is now on the EU server) which means that you now have to earn your free garage slot.
I play on NA server. I didn't play from late closed beta to a couple years (2-3?) after release, and I have all Christmas tanks from the years I didn't play. I got the Toldi by logging in, haven't played a match in months.
VDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-13, 01:07   Link #13486
Psyco Diver

Finally got back into WOT after a 6-7 month hiatus, taking a break from WoWS currently. Its taking me a little while to find my legs again, I went to my comfortable tanks, T29, T67 and Easy 8 to get myself back to fighting shape. I didn't realize the buffed the T29, its a absolute beast. Still trying to get a feel for my T67, that tank used to rain High Caliber's and Mastery badges regardless if I was bottom or top tier, but I'm really struggling to get into the groove again. The Easy 8 is well just that, situational flanker.
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-14, 13:55   Link #13487
Pen3

Funny that i am taking a break from WoT and playing WoWs right now. What is your name on WoT anyways? If you play on the NA server that is.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-14, 23:25   Link #13488
Psyco Diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
Funny that i am taking a break from WoT and playing WoWs right now. What is your name on WoT anyways? If you play on the NA server that is.
Same name I use here Psycodiver
Old 2016-01-27, 09:58   Link #13489
Psyco Diver

Seen this new video floating around

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Heres pt1 from a couple years agao

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2016-02-06, 18:03   Link #13490
Psyco Diver

Anyone else enjoying all the Mutz killings this week? Seriously nothing but 4-6 on each side every game and while it appears its a good tank spec wise, the people playing them suck something fierce. Its like which ever team has the most Mutz on their side loses lol
Old 2016-08-03, 07:07   Link #13491
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

guys is there any rumours for BT 42.. I want to drive them...

it is possible to change tank crew pic with GuP girls?
Old 2016-09-21, 05:02   Link #13492
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Heroes from Valkyria Chronicles Deploy in World of Tanks Blitz Today
Old 2020-12-08, 15:03   Link #13493
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

It's been a while since anyone's played World of Tanks here, I'm wondering if this one's still worth picking up. I know the game was wildly popular here during the height of Girls und Panzer's run, and I can't help but wonder: was it Girls und Panzer that ended up getting people into World of Tanks, or was it Sumeragi?
Old 2020-12-10, 23:18   Link #13494
Psyco Diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Zenith View Post
It's been a while since anyone's played World of Tanks here, I'm wondering if this one's still worth picking up. I know the game was wildly popular here during the height of Girls und Panzer's run, and I can't help but wonder: was it Girls und Panzer that ended up getting people into World of Tanks, or was it Sumeragi?
WoT peaked a few years back and is currently on the downward slope. It's still doing a good job retaining players and bringing in new players, better than most MMO games but is going down. It's free so it doesn't hurt to try other than time

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks