AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2006-03-03, 05:13   Link #1
animesukimemelvin

ID ep. 23-24

Hello everybody,
Im new to the forums, but not new to bittorrent or anime. Just got a quick question. I just finished downloading initial d stage 4 ep. 23-24 that took forever but now that its done I cannot open the file. I have checked the CDC and it shows up with all the right numbers/letters. I have even reopened the torrent and the file goes all the way to 100% completion. It doesn't matter if i open the file with BSplayer, zplayer, or wmp classic.

I get this error: "bsplayer.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created."

I have never had this problem before, as the file always opened no problem after download. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Old 2006-03-03, 06:52   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Have you followed the advice given in the [READ ME FIRST] AnimeSuki Playback Help Guide sticky?

I suggest you try that out first of all then if it still doens't work then report back here (but also add more details on the codecs you have installed).

And you mention "wmp classic". There's something called Windows Media Player (WMP) and there's something called Media Player Classic (MPC), there's no such thing as "wmp classic". WMP and MPC are very different, so I suggest you try MPC and ffdshow (as per the suggestion in the above sticky).
Old 2006-03-03, 14:55   Link #3
animesukimemelvin

Yeah I have gone through the sticky and nothing really helps. Sorry about the "wmp classic" i meant MPC. As for codecs I have the CCCP and codecs shouldn't be a problem because I am able to open all other episodes/files (mp4, mkv, avi) its just these 2 that i'm having trouble with. does anybody know if there are any other subbed versions of ID 23-24 other than ProjectD_SHS?