AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-05-21, 03:06   Link #701
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

OMG!! Chapter 38 is a nose bleeder and VERY action packed.

No wonder the anime turned too much of a fan service! It's the authors doing! He did this to the last manga.

Also note:

Who needs panty shots when the girls faces are so MOE! Page 26

Spoiler:

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2008-05-21 at 10:16.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 03:57   Link #702
yongshun

You know a thought just came to mind of who the big three characters responsible for academy is the director, the bus driver, and nekonome sensei. All three of them seems to really want humans and yokai to get along better.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 04:38   Link #703
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
You know a thought just came to mind of who the big three characters responsible for academy is the director, the bus driver, and nekonome sensei. All three of them seems to really want humans and yokai to get along better.
Could be possbile but somehow I doubt it. She is always hesitating when it comes to serious buisness whereas the the other two always seem to be calm and two steps ahead when in a pinch. I guess the third one (if driver-san is the second) will be introduced later.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 05:15   Link #704
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Nekonome-sensei could be the "mole", so to speak. She is in direct contact with the students, and given her personality, who would suspect her of doing something serious like spying?
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 08:15   Link #705
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Nekonome-sensei could be the "mole", so to speak. She is in direct contact with the students, and given her personality, who would suspect her of doing something serious like spying?
A spy for who? The mighty cat-girl empire from hell and back again dot com?
No serious, the chairman seems omnipotent and omnipresent if he wishes to. The bus driver seems to know a lot as well always having the i-know-it-all-grin on his face. I don't expect anything big from Nekonome-sensei. Come to think of it the series never really suprised me a lot plot-wise anyway but that's ok it has its strengths on its own - there's no series that can have it all

Last edited by Waven; 2008-05-21 at 08:25.
Old 2008-05-21, 10:02   Link #706
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
A spy for who? The mighty cat-girl empire from hell and back again dot com?
No serious, the chairman seems omnipotent and omnipresent if he wishes to. The bus driver seems to know a lot as well always having the i-know-it-all-grin on his face. I don't expect anything big from Nekonome-sensei. Come to think of it the series never really suprised me a lot plot-wise anyway but that's ok it has its strengths on its own - there's no series that can have it all
What you never heard of one of the most overused scenarios in the world? The most powerful character just so happens to be the one no one would suspect. Just so happens Nekonome sensei fits that bill, we dont know too much about her power besides her unusual love for goldfish.

Last edited by yongshun; 2008-05-21 at 10:22.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 10:19   Link #707
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^

I would go to driver-san. Since he and the director share the same eyes.

They might be related. The director hesitates, but driver-san is very helpful to humans and youkai alike.
Old 2008-05-21, 11:33   Link #708
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
What you never heard of one of the most overused scenarios in the world? The most powerful character just so happens to be the one no one would suspect. Just so happens Nekonome sensei fits that bill, we dont know too much about her power besides her unusual love for goldfish.
I already got the idea from your post before but since R+V isn't the type of series to suprise that would mean a grave change in style of storytelling. Don't get me wrong it can happen but I think it's unlikely though I would look forward for the author to prove me wrong
Old 2008-05-21, 19:35   Link #709
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Wonder why was I not surprised when Tsukune turned ghoul/vamp.

Though I was surprised when Mizore cut her hair. Since the 1st time I saw her she had short hair in the promotional trailer. I was surprised when I got to read the manga that she was actually long haired at 1st. But either way the manga is more action packed than the anime.

Also I'll be surprised if the 2nd season anime of R+V would be less ecchi and more action and plot wise.
Old 2008-05-21, 21:01   Link #710
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Second season so far has shown more than first.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 21:16   Link #711
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
I won't say that she's the most powerful. It's more likely that she has some powers, or that she's a protege of one of the three founders, and shares their vision.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 21:38   Link #712
gabbytay
Banned

Man i hope they changed their mind and make Season II weekly
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 22:03   Link #713
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Making a 40+ page chapter weekly? Not that I don't think it could be done, but that's placing too much strain on the mangaka... though reading the chapter the day after it comes out due to English translation doesn't help with the waiting period

oh, and
Spoiler for Inner Moka theory+ anime:
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 04:48   Link #714
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

I was asking myself if inner Moka was a tsundere. There are aspects about her that make me think she is but somehow I got the feeling there's something missing, for example she's not really denying her feelings for Tsukune to herself, she in a way seems to know she likes him (of course she wouldn't tell anyone else). Besides except for her feelings for Tsukune there is no other feeling a tsundere usually supresses underneath her cold coating. I'd say she is not the typical tsundere but some subkind.
Old 2008-05-22, 06:26   Link #715
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Maybe the 'noble' tsundere? She's proud and she doesn't like receiving help but to keep her 'outer' personality happy and content, and to keep herself fed with real blood, and just to have a group of friends - she's slowly letting her pride down a notch or two. If Inner Moka stayed around more often rather than peform a speech then perform a kick like some sentai leader - then yeah, she would most likely be a tsundere.

She's not admitting her feelings because she (Inner Moka - full fledged vampire) knows that if she declares Tsukune (her human familiar/blood bank/romantic interest) 'her man', then he's going to be in a world of trouble, possibly from outside the school where she really can't just perform a kick and the problem is solved.
Old 2008-05-22, 08:49   Link #716
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Isn't it a little obvious from the end theme of the anime? Where inner Moka naked alone with Tsukune in a room sucking the blood out of him. She can also be possessive since the inner Moka kicked all the girls asses all over the place and sucked away on Tsukune's neck and as a vampire there is a mean streak of blood lust in a fight.

Best part of the anime is the kick ass ending song and animation.
Old 2008-05-22, 09:54   Link #717
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... honestly, I love the ending song; they should've made that the OP

Actually, the ED almost inspired me to write a fanfic in which InnerMoka must claim Tsukune as her own before another female demon who appears to be even stronger than InnerMoka (legasp! I'm breaking the rules of the series!) claims Tsukune for herself

Fortunately, I suck at writing fanfic and thus this idea will never surface... or it will stay hidden in the bowels of my laptop
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 14:04   Link #718
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

O.O ... Sounds like it could be interesting. I can help write it!! C'mon c'mon! *whines*
Old 2008-05-22, 16:18   Link #719
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ohhh~~!! Seems the inner Moka generated a little fan fic.

Who's the stonger demon lady? Kinda interested too.
Old 2008-05-22, 18:15   Link #720
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Actually such a kind of story doesn't seem too absurd, could imagine it happening in the real plot as well. Besides that looking in the distant future I think Moka can very likely become her own biggest rival when it comes to Tsukune, I mean we already know he likes her the most but admits that he has feelings for the inner Moka too. Very strange situation because if he chooses one he kinda is with both of them anyway. Still I couldn't choose. Could you?

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire