Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Spoiler for Two Brians:
That just made me laugh. Just wanted to say that. XD

Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-16, 19:30   Link #1822
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

We have no clue about the man who is accompanied by Jupiter Roger. But he seemed really important person if we look back the ticket scene where that man gave free ticket to Sophie. Jupiter Roger said someting along line "Watch what you are saying because who you are talking to is-" or something like that. And also if we look at his expression while he is watching play at the theater we can clearly see that his expression became something dreadful and his face became totally sour where the murder or other dreadful events took place in the play. So I'm guessing that person is ex King of Sauville. In the end of episode when Victorique asked him if he enjoyed the performance, he replied that Coco really loved the king and by her death their love preserved forever. In this sense Coco loved Leviathan and gave birth to illegitimate child. By upon seeing that and in the spur of time and rage king tried to murder her and killed. So Coco obviously knew that she was going to get killed by him. King loved Coco from bottom of his heart and this is unacceptable and she betrayed his feelings. So everyone would go and murder someone if something like this happens in the real life. So Coco wanted to live but was in desparate situation. Maid was also her close friend for a long time. Maybe Maid recognised the love between Leviathan and Coco was real thing and sacrificed herself. So instead of Coco, maid took her place and acted as Queen before king. I'm suprised why king didn't also killed mulatto child. But anyways mother and childer survived from this event. But I also wonder if King is know Coco is alive or not. Or I wonder if he let her escape and made whole thing up. After all he said his love with Coco was perseved forever. But that makes no sense at all. So in this situation I pity for king who is betrayed by Coco and made affair with Leviathan. And I also guess Jupiter Roger was the one who helped the king to cover whole incident up. So that's what Victorique is currently holding as trump card. Sure is she has something that will be useful when Royal Science Academy tries to do something bad to her. In short I quite enjoyed this mystery and I agree the fact that seeing mother and childer in the carriage didn't pleased me at all. But anyways that was also another fun revelation for me.
Old 2011-06-17, 02:57   Link #1823
Gohan78
Awakened One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
King loved Coco from bottom of his heart and this is unacceptable and she betrayed his feelings. So everyone would go and murder someone if something like this happens in the real life. So Coco wanted to live but was in desparate situation. Maid was also her close friend for a long time. Maybe Maid recognised the love between Leviathan and Coco was real thing and sacrificed herself. So instead of Coco, maid took her place and acted as Queen before king. I'm suprised why king didn't also killed mulatto child.
I think that the only way to explain this case is if the murder was made on an impetus and the King immediately regretted it, thus sparing the life of the innocent child and giving him to the "maid" (actually Coco Rose) to raise. This is the only rational explanation to Coco and her child still roaming around Sauville.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 13:26   Link #1824
Ghostfriendly

An excellent setup, bringing several past elements together, and promising an excellent conclusion. Just want to hug poor Victorique![/

Spoiler for ep 22:
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 13:29   Link #1825
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

If only Kujo was just that little bit smarter... Surely he knows Grevil was involved in the last plot. Why would he trust him after that? Everything else was a near masterpiece however. Well except for Victorique's crying at the end. That was a little strange.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 15:14   Link #1826
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Maybe I'm biased, but I thought the crying sounded real, it was so good. Not simulated crying, but actual sloppy emotion. The thing about Ao-chan is that she has such piercing strength in her soprano. Brought tears to my eyes, anyway.

Another good episode, circling toward the climax.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 16:14   Link #1827
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 22:
Old 2011-06-17, 21:37   Link #1828
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

If you want to know the key moment of the episode, look at 22:28. I'd stake my reputation on it, if it were worth anything.

Spoiler for 22:
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 23:32   Link #1829
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Maybe I'm biased, but I thought the crying sounded real, it was so good. Not simulated crying, but actual sloppy emotion. The thing about Ao-chan is that she has such piercing strength in her soprano. Brought tears to my eyes, anyway.

Another good episode, circling toward the climax.
Honestly, this is Yuuki Aoi's breakthrough role. Her role as Victorique is simply the best so far, and even above Kure-nai's Murasaki, which I honestly loved.

Fantastic stuff.
Old 2011-06-17, 23:57   Link #1830
Friday
Im shy too...

Quote:
Maybe I'm biased, but I thought the crying sounded real, it was so good. Not simulated crying, but actual sloppy emotion.
At last....she finally hears her own cry

and Kujo....you dork!
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 00:23   Link #1831
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep22:
Old 2011-06-18, 03:04   Link #1832
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Freaking Robbie in my anime!

The story is finally heading towards its climax. I loved the tale of the Monstre Charmant and how it relates to Victorique and Kujo's relationship. Hopefully, their story will have a less tragic ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Spoiler for Ep22:
It was beyond hilarious. That guy's do dumb
I guess it makes sense. He's the heart, not the brain, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Honestly, this is Yuuki Aoi's breakthrough role. Her role as Victorique is simply the best so far, and even above Kure-nai's Murasaki, which I honestly loved.

Fantastic stuff.

This is clearly her best role so far. She is truly amazing as Victorique, to the point I'm wondering if this isn't the height of her career. However, she is still young and I'm sure she has a bright future ahead of her, so I'm not worried one bit about her. I wouldn't be surprised if Victorique remained her most memorable role though.
Old 2011-06-18, 04:02   Link #1833
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 22:

oh C'mon Kujo!!! try to use your brain... not your mouth..... >.<

Last edited by ~Yami~; 2011-06-20 at 08:13.
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 09:42   Link #1834
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Sorry for my ignorance but will the anime be animating all the light novels? I remember seeing somewhere that it would.
Old 2011-06-18, 10:51   Link #1835
Kamijou Touma

how many episodes is going to be ?
Kamijou Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 11:32   Link #1836
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou Touma View Post
how many episodes is going to be ?
24, according to the usually reliable relentlessness blog.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2011-06-18, 12:57   Link #1837
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

The preview from the previous ep lied to me...

Only the christmas part is right not the happy part
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 16:29   Link #1838
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This is clearly her best role so far. She is truly amazing as Victorique, to the point I'm wondering if this isn't the height of her career. However, she is still young and I'm sure she has a bright future ahead of her, so I'm not worried one bit about her. I wouldn't be surprised if Victorique remained her most memorable role though.
I think that the role it self gave her ample opportunity to really showcase her talent. Going from all the different emotions, the range of her voice and the focus she receives with Victorique's situation ... I don't think it's a stretch to say that she brought the role to life. Yuuki Aoi is Victorique, now and forever.

I certainly do hope she gets good roles from now on as well, and since she is young she must have a good future ahead of her with her talent.
Old 2011-06-18, 16:40   Link #1839
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

A character song and drama CD came out on June 1. Yuuki Aoi's singing is a lot better than I realized. I've made a blog post, with a song clip from Nico Nico Douga.
Old 2011-06-18, 16:59   Link #1840
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
A character song and drama CD came out on June 1. Yuuki Aoi's singing is a lot better than I realized. I've made a blog post, with a song clip from Nico Nico Douga.

I am sure her deliberate off-key singing when voicing Victorique at times helped to cloak people being able to realize her talent a little.

Tags
bones, horror, light novel adaptation, school life, shounen