AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-04-17, 07:02   Link #21
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Let's see whose coming to the event first. My plan is to drive to the hotel and take public transport (or taxi) to get around
Which hotel? Wanna share rooms?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 09:50   Link #22
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

^ That just sounds so wrong...
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 09:55   Link #23
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Guys, PLEASE take pictures if you go to this event. No, it's not so I can make fun of you, I really want to see your creativity. I'm sure other do too.

Also, I'm a bit envious.

Endless "Green with envy" Soul
Old 2012-04-17, 21:31   Link #24
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
^ That just sounds so wrong...
Most people I know going to the event are sharing rooms with each other to save cost. They would rather spend on the cab fare to the hotel instead.

I know of 6 girls sharing 2 rooms.....wanna book the room beside them?

OTOH : I have a relative in KL. I am thinking of putting up with him for 2 nights (Fri & Sat) but I don't think my mum wants him to know I am an otaku, even much less a cosplayer.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-04-17, 22:18   Link #25
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I know of 6 girls sharing 2 rooms.....wanna book the room beside them?
Dun wan. Wait kenna join list of ah pek being too, ahem, "friendly" with underage girls.
Old 2012-04-17, 22:35   Link #26
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Dun wan. Wait kenna join list of ah pek being too, ahem, "friendly" with underage girls.
What if I tell you they might be doing kemonomimi cosplay? You know, catgirls?

Most of them are 2 decades younger than you. And don't worry, we have got indemnity since a couple of their aniki are just next door on the other end.

I am thinking of the UFO capsule hotel at Jalan Bintan....it is quite low cost for a 2 night stay, but I am not sure if I can store my props there without the UTC charging their assault trucks in after my first night.

Old 2012-04-18, 09:51   Link #27
JokerD

Not sure much I want to spend on the hotel...

Going by this: Seems like we can get a pretty good hotel for less than S$150 for 2 nights...

Still, it all depends on what's on the program.

I'm more excited for the Singapore one through, although I'm not sure how they'll pull it off at Expo. I live close by so I can even walk there. Hoping for JAM Project this year, since they're on their world tour...
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 11:37   Link #28
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Not sure much I want to spend on the hotel...

Going by this: Seems like we can get a pretty good hotel for less than S$150 for 2 nights...

Still, it all depends on what's on the program.

I'm more excited for the Singapore one through, although I'm not sure how they'll pull it off at Expo. I live close by so I can even walk there. Hoping for JAM Project this year, since they're on their world tour...
We are only staying for 2-3 nights. Why need a class hotel?

I am working 2 jobs so I can do a good cosplay for November. It is a long way to go, but at least I get the satisfaction for making my own costume.

@ TRL : The number is up to 48.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2012-04-18 at 13:08.
Old 2012-04-19, 05:20   Link #29
JokerD

Quote:
We are only staying for 2-3 nights. Why need a class hotel?

I am working 2 jobs so I can do a good cosplay for November. It is a long way to go, but at least I get the satisfaction for making my own costume.

@ TRL : The number is up to 48.
Not really concerned with a class hotel but more concerned with internet access and the distance to the venue. The options I selected contains the cheapest cost option for the site (disclaimer, that site was at the top of the google search result)

And a guarded car park, wouldn't want my car to get stolen.
Old 2012-04-19, 06:26   Link #30
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Not really concerned with a class hotel but more concerned with internet access and the distance to the venue. The options I selected contains the cheapest cost option for the site (disclaimer, that site was at the top of the google search result)

And a guarded car park, wouldn't want my car to get stolen.
Can I tompang your car?

Sat night dinner is on me if plan goes through.

Old 2012-04-19, 07:27   Link #31
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Rumours have it that as many as 80 are going to get hauled up.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Some more, so many of them jin duah pai (really big names). Where to hide face from now on?

For this kind of product, worth $500 a pop?

I also just found out I am still very ignorant to the ways of the street (NSFW)...

Have fun the both of you going to KL. I can't confirm yet if I'd drop by. Whatever you do, please don't accidentally add your names to that list.
Old 2012-04-19, 08:55   Link #32
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Rumours have it that as many as 80 are going to get hauled up.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Some more, so many of them jin duah pai (really big names). Where to hide face from now on?
Dig a bigger hole to bury your head in. Usually a size fit for your grave is always enough. *sarcastic*

Quote:
For this kind of product, worth $500 a pop?

I also just found out I am still very ignorant to the ways of the street (NSFW)...

Have fun the both of you going to KL. I can't confirm yet if I'd drop by. Whatever you do, please don't accidentally add your names to that list.
I also dunno if I can confirm.... Definitely not enough to spend on that kind of chicken.

Old 2012-04-20, 01:18   Link #33
JokerD

Quote:
Can I tompang your car?

Sat night dinner is on me if plan goes through.
Sure I don't mine, if I'm going that is...
Old 2012-04-20, 06:44   Link #34
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Sure I don't mine, if I'm going that is...
Let's confirm by May 14. Cosmic Eagle/Scarletknives might be tagging along. I am not sure about TRL but I am sure that the lure of lolis and catgirls might be enough to bring him along.

Old 2012-04-20, 09:35   Link #35
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Let's confirm by May 14. Cosmic Eagle/Scarletknives might be tagging along. I am not sure about TRL but I am sure that the lure of lolis and catgirls might be enough to bring him along.
Stop tempting me!

Are they all above 18...?

New job and everything, la. Can't confirm yet if I can spare the weekend. But, sure, will know by May 14. Most likely I will be driving up, too.
Old 2012-04-20, 13:49   Link #36
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Btw, do your apply exit permit when your just cross next door?

I never do.

Old 2012-04-20, 17:45   Link #37
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Btw, do your apply exit permit when your just cross next door? I never do.
With effect from March 31, 2012...
R.O.D loh!

As long as you're not away from the country for more than six months at a time,
exit permit is not required. You are, however, still required to submit an overseas
notification via NS Portal.
Old 2012-04-22, 01:58   Link #38
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
My side is still trying to gather people...if we can gather enough we may go as a seperate group. If not we may join you all.

Because a too massive group becomes unwieldy after all....

Quote:
Btw, do your apply exit permit when your just cross next door?

I never do.
But must notify still right? You mean they just let you cross?

Exit permit is for long term overseas no?

Quote:
The rent is low, and besides with the UMNO headquarters there, they are betting on it to deter pickpocketing and other crime.
Just pray the morals police don't crash the party...
Old 2012-04-22, 10:28   Link #39
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
My side is still trying to gather people...if we can gather enough we may go as a seperate group. If not we may join you all.

Because a too massive group becomes unwieldy after all....
What? So it is going to be a working-adults group vs a still-studying group?

Quote:
But must notify still right? You mean they just let you cross?

Exit permit is for long term overseas no?
Most people I know say they never submit when they are only in Johor/KL/Selangor for less than 3 days.

Since it is in June I don't want to risk being a victim of OpenMob or tele-recall.

Quote:
Just pray the morals police don't crash the party...
I wonder what they are going to do about those cosplaying traps....

Old 2012-04-22, 11:47   Link #40
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
What? So it is going to be a working-adults group vs a still-studying group?

Most people I know say they never submit when they are only in Johor/KL/Selangor for less than 3 days.

Since it is in June I don't want to risk being a victim of OpenMob or tele-recall.

I wonder what they are going to do about those cosplaying traps....
We're all 20+....ok...the youngest is 19 but still....at least we are not taking middle school kids along....

By right must notify. Not submit permit request...just go Portal and type in notification...they shouldn't recall us if we notify....just like apply overseas leave when we were still inside....