AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > AnoHana

Notices

Old 2011-03-12, 15:02   Link #61
tsunade666

looks awesome and the story too. I'll be expecting a lot from this one.
Old 2011-03-13, 03:30   Link #62
inkphoenix
++ The FABULOUS ++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
Spoiler for Menma:

I'm so looking forward to this anime!!! Can't wait!!!

P.S. And I hope the situation in Japan turns out for the better for all of them.
Yeah..Naruko looks like a bitch tsundere. But one line in this trailer make me feel really sorry for her.

Spoiler for scene:

P.S. A bit off-topic here.but from all the news around me.I wish japan will be recovered form this disaster soon.
Now anime isn't my most concern anymore.I wish everyone in Japan will be safe. Really..
inkphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-13, 06:16   Link #63
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

thanks for the translations everyone. Made me even more excited for this.
Old 2011-03-23, 19:47   Link #64
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

According to a report on ANN, it looks like Ano Hana might be simulcast on CR but no confirmation yet.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 01:39   Link #65
Raiga
tl;dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
Nice! If CR really has all those I'll be quite happy, since including this show that's most of what I want to watch next season. Knew the account would be worth it. :3
Old 2011-03-26, 23:39   Link #66
Dr. Casey

Anyone else getting Myself;Yourself vibes from this? You know, since it's about a group of childhood friends that have all changed over the years. Think it's an interesting theme, so this is one of my most anticipated shows for the Spring season. The smothered in emotion previews are also nice.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 12:43   Link #67
Dennofox

So,
Spoiler:
Dennofox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 14:16   Link #68
ZODDGUTS

Also the thing is friends won't always stick together for the rest of their lives. Especially ones you know in Elementary school, when you get older you and your friends start developing different taste in stuff. They start hanging out with other people who share their interest in those things. I was close with my elementary friends up to Middle school but around High School we started to hang out with other people. Just part of life.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 22:55   Link #69
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Also the thing is friends won't always stick together for the rest of their lives. Especially ones you know in Elementary school, when you get older you and your friends start developing different taste in stuff. They start hanging out with other people who share their interest in those things. I was close with my elementary friends up to Middle school but around High School we started to hang out with other people. Just part of life.
Yet that doesn't mean he/she stop being your friend right? I also have a group of friend from kindergarten years. We have very different tastes and different group of people we like to hang out with so we kinda grow apart during our high school years, but that doesn't stop us being friend. We still sometimes hang out, albeit rarely, and always willing to help out each other should one of us get in trouble.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 01:54   Link #70
ZODDGUTS

Uh never said that they completely stop being your friends derp, just stop hanging out with you. There just your old friends that you don't hang out with anymore. Luckily for me I got to hang out with a few of my old friends, in High School. Not all of them are going to stick with you up to High School, most end up hanging out with other people. One close friend I knew in Elementary School and Middle ended up going to that Goth/emo crowd, we pretty much stop hanging out with each other. We still said sup/hi to each other but that's it.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 16:00   Link #71
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

ANN tells me that this is another new trailer (I think with bits of the ending song which I also believe is sung by some of the characters) but I also have a hard time with Anohana's site so I can't actually see it.
Old 2011-04-08, 16:18   Link #72
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Thanks for the link. Well if it's sung by the characters i think they did a good job, since i liked it. The visuals show the three girls reminiscing about when they were younger.
Old 2011-04-08, 19:58   Link #73
Kakkou
Tch.

I think the new pv was the entire ED sequence judging by the visuals and length. They did a nice job on covering the ED. For those who aren't familiar, the song is a cover of "secret base ~kimi ga kureta mono~" by ZONE. It's a beautiful song and was also covered as one of the ED themes for the Kyou no Go no Ni TV series. I really recommend giving the original a listen.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 20:07   Link #74
Raiga
tl;dr

Well CR just announced their last simulcast for this season and this was not one of them. I guess the previous hints are now un-confirmed.

New PV definitely looks like it might be the actual ED for the series. Something about the animation reminds me of the Toradora ED. I mean, character designs of course, but also something about the style... and it could be the umbrellas, too.
Old 2011-04-08, 20:43   Link #75
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Got the PV to work and it did seem like a full length ED and I liked it pretty well. And yeah, guess CR isn't going to simulcast it after all, there's still a chance Funimation might, really hope they do since I hate waiting on fansubs these days, having a set time for the simulcast is just much more convenient.
Old 2011-04-08, 22:51   Link #76
Dr. Casey

Sometimes the video works for me, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it works but stops partway through. It's weird. It's a great song though, I hope the video is uploaded somewhere else more stable. I love the white-haired girl's eyes around 20 seconds in, they're so beautiful and sentimental.

Last edited by Dr. Casey; 2011-04-08 at 23:20.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 23:23   Link #77
TJR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
New PV definitely looks like it might be the actual ED for the series. Something about the animation reminds me of the Toradora ED. I mean, character designs of course, but also something about the style... and it could be the umbrellas, too.
The imagery and storyboard borrow from various Toradora and Railgun sequences (i.e. check out the shots used at the start of the 2nd Toradora OP, as well as the end of the 1st Railgun ED). It's a bit dull compared to some of Nagai's best efforts, but I suppose the ending sequence isn't so important.
TJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 23:47   Link #78
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Here's youtube link:

Old 2011-04-09, 00:00   Link #79
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

i'm seriously anticipating this show. XD it gave me the ToraDora impression. But maybe it'd be better than toradora. XD
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 00:02   Link #80
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I hate you all. Now I'm readdicted to the song, since in Kyou no 5 no ni I played the ED every time XD. (To be fair, I didn't appreciate it at first since I feel the OVA ED was superior, but now it has grown on me )

Now that the song is featured in 2 anime (and deals with the actual subject matter), maybe I should make it the theme song of my absolute moe property lol.

Next week cant come fast enough.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coming of age, drama, noitamina, slice of life, supernatural, tragedy