AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi... - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 31 39.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 26 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 17.95%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 6.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-02, 04:52   Link #21
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Which reminds me, I didn't think Yozora would be THAT extremely against revealing skin. I mean it's okay to do so sometimes in proper situations where it's not obnoxious.
Oh no big loss. Who'd wanna see a snake shed its scales anyway.
Old 2011-12-02, 04:54   Link #22
Zavie

Quote:
Oh no big loss. Who'd wanna see a snake shed its fucking skin anyway.
Sir, this won me hard lol.
Old 2011-12-02, 04:55   Link #23
Sides

Was Ok, Stella was a nice addition to the show and blue-eyed Kobato was nice to see again.
Wonder how the friendship between Kodaka and Yozora will pan out, maybe like Pegasus and his dad?
Old 2011-12-02, 05:40   Link #24
Brimstone
Banned

Quote:
Which reminds me, I didn't think Yozora would be THAT extremely against revealing skin. I mean it's okay to do so sometimes in proper situations where it's not obnoxious.
Basically Yozora is weak against anything perverted or romantic... That's why she has a hard time dealing with Rika.
Old 2011-12-02, 06:11   Link #25
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
Basically Yozora is weak against anything perverted or romantic... That's why she has a hard time dealing with Rika.
Rika also doesn't respond to insults and is too smart to trick

I love how shy Kobato really is when she isn't hiding behind her facade, has to take cover behind her onii-chan. Sena running out of her home (naked) yelling UNIVERSE was pretty gold. Noticed Yozora had him as "Taka" in her phone!

slight novel difference that was expected

Spoiler for minor novel difference:
Old 2011-12-02, 06:26   Link #26
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Questionable animation quality but the horse mask was hillarious.

Stella was also funny as hell, and Sena's dad is a quirky fellow just like his daughter. But Sena needs to keep her hands to herself. And that part near the end definitely wins the "This will inspire perverted fanfiction" award.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2011-12-02, 06:42   Link #27
nestea2004

Send a message via AIM to nestea2004 Send a message via Yahoo to nestea2004
I noticed the animation thing but, I'm not really a stickler for that..I enjoyed this episode and noticed Yozora "Taka" as well and the fact she spent some time at the park they used to play at.

Teasing Maria was cute.

And I too am curious what Sena did to poor Kobato-chan..
Old 2011-12-02, 07:08   Link #28
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Surprise, surprise I don't have much to complain about Yozora in this episode, logically due to her cut-down screentime . Anyway, Teasing Maria wasn't very nice as usual, BUT obviously it didn't help that Maria is so dang easy to fool. Kobato joined for the "lulz" in order to keep her An-chan to herself .

And as for Yozora's "The training camp will be a useful experience when we have become famous." Won't happen, sorry.

Sena's house: Sena's father looked like Fei from Xenogears and I prefer normal mode Kobato much more than her vampire personification. The "hugging"-factor is - for me - simply greater. And I also have to wonder "WTF happened in the bathroom between between Sena and Kobato?" . Did I mention that Kobato was very cute? Her sleeping expression is just "awwww". No comment about the blatant fanservice at night by Sena.
What was the melody the maid whistled which made "Pegasus" displeased? I'm terribad at picking those stuff up.
The scene switch where Kodaka thinks that he wants to have such a friend like Pegasus and his dad have been and the switch to Yozora at the park was quite well-done.
Old 2011-12-02, 07:49   Link #29
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Very enjoyable episode. Sena's father was quite entertaining (and he's got the best first name ever) and a lot more friendly than I thought he'd be. The mai- err, butler was also very amusing. Nice teasing.

The real highlight of the episode for me however was Sena. Her obsession with Kobato has made her even more likable than before in my eyes. I never thought she'd turn out to be a fellow imouto lover. She's taking it a bit too far though, but I don't mind it since we get to see the normal Kobato (who is a lot cuter than her vampire persona) more often thanks to her. Moreover, her reactions each time Kobato rejects her are hilarious.

And of course, Sena never fails to provide scrumptious fanservice. That one was the best so far in that respect. Next week's episode also seems quite promising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Is Stella really not Sena's mother? When i first saw her i thought that she was. When Kodaka saw her he thought that she was. The only difference to me would be the shorter hair and less meat.

I'm almost afraid to ask but what DID Sena do to kobato in the bath?
Stella does look a lot like Sena, but then again, so does Kobato, yet they are not related at all. Apparently, the author thinks foreigners all have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Anybody who doesn't know them would think they are sisters. They look so adorable together <3

As for your second question... you can the find the answer in one of the doujins out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth View Post
This episode was hilarious!

I have a feeling Kobato and Yozora will be real good buddies after seeing what they did with Maria. Poor Maria...

Towards the end of the episode was it was still very entertaining. Sena's family is pretty weird and I would of never expected that. Sena's a total creep now, lol.
Sena is another reason Kobato and Yozora should get along very well. Yozora ought to think about getting closer to Kobato. The quickest way to man's heart is through his sister... wait, that doesn't sound right. At any rate, it wouldn't be a bad idea to become her friend.

Poor Kobato could use an ally too. She is in danger of losing her brother to Maria and her purity to Sena, and she is helpless to fight back. That said, I'd rather have things remain as they are. I love it when she can't think of any witty retort and simply resort to throwing a tantrum and yelling "idiot idiot". And as I said above, her behavior around Sena is adorable.

Quote:
The real reason she is unwilling to show anything is that she is fully aware she can't compete with Sena-sama's divine body. No point in fighting a losing battle.
Old 2011-12-02, 08:07   Link #30
Brimstone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
What was the melody the maid whistled which made "Pegasus" displeased? I'm terribad at picking those stuff up.
"Here Comes The Bride~"

It's the wedding melody.
Old 2011-12-02, 08:23   Link #31
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
lol, that guy is hilarious. Too bad the manga isn't quite there yet when they introduce him.
And damn i'd love to read the novel version of this
Old 2011-12-02, 08:28   Link #32
Sixth
Hu Tao

Hate tosay this, but Pengasus definitely gives me the vibe that he was in love with Kodoka's father.

Also, who does Sena love more? Kodoka or Kobato? or both?
Old 2011-12-02, 08:39   Link #33
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
And as for Yozora's "The training camp will be a useful experience when we have become famous." Won't happen, sorry.
Just a note because the translation bugged me for a while, but Yozora doesn't actually mention popularity whatsoever.
What she says is Reajuu (リア充, リアル for real and 充実 (Juujitsu) meaning meaning fulfillment, completion etc) which is a japanese internet slang term to describe people having a fulfilled life, such as social status, good job, friends etc.

It doesn't mean a reajuu would have an army of friends, long list of ex etc, but so long the person is actually handling his life as he wishes in a fulfilling fashion is a reajuu, unlike netjuu who are basically... well hikkikomori and others unsatisfied with their real life and indulge themselves with virtual life.
Old 2011-12-02, 08:42   Link #34
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

omg... what a perfect hilarous episode.... just like what I'm expecting...

Kashiwasaki Pegasus.... lol.... Heaven + Horse = Heavenly Horse (Pegasus)... it's not Tenma... lol... what a tsundere father

and also looks like Hayato-san and Pegasus-san relationship is little different with Yozora (sora) - Kodaka (taka) relationship....

the Universe scene is making me laugh so much...

anyway, anyone realize that Yozora actually put "Taka" name in Kodaka's number??? that's sweet.... and great spoiler though
Old 2011-12-02, 09:10   Link #35
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
anyway, anyone realize that Yozora actually put "Taka" name in Kodaka's number??? that's sweet.... and great spoiler though
I was thought it was sweet too. And it's not spoiler at all, except for Kodaka. In fact, noticing that Yozora put him under that name might be what will help him connect the dots. There is no way he's going to find out she was his bff without extra help.
Old 2011-12-02, 09:27   Link #36
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Maria! You're so cute and adorable! Why can't I be your Onii-Chan! But, as I am not, I am obligued to say that those were some nice shots of her when she was on the floor, certainly kept me focused

What on earth has Stella, the family steward, been told!? She believed that being stared at my Kodaka would get her pregnant? XD That bit made me laugh, but I wouldn't judge Kodaka if something were to happen between them

Sena's father getting drunk in one glass was quite surprising, I thought he's be the kind of guy that would be able to handle at least a few glasses XD He looks like a Samurai in my opinion But it just got funnier the more he drank, it made me laugh even more the less understable and shorter his sentences were after each glass

Sena was in heaven until she ran into Kodaka...naked...where she tripped and fully exposed her behind XD And to top it off, she ran outside naked? Sena not only has beauty, but guts too

Also, is it weird that when I watched the preview, when Yozora was rubbing Sena's back, I saw it more as a sexual act rather than Yozora trying to be mean to Sena?
Old 2011-12-02, 10:04   Link #37
Dop
Mmmm....

I love Stella, she was brilliant, especially when she started whistling the wedding march...
Was she whistling it for Sena and Kodaka, or Pegasus and Kodaka, which would be funnier.
Thanks for the clarification on the drinking scene. Damn you Japanese TV regulations and your "juice".

As for what transpired in the bath between Sena and Kobato, that's best left to the imagination.
Or the forthcoming doujinshi, obviously.
Old 2011-12-02, 10:24   Link #38
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

god bless you sena!!!!

And does pegasus look like sakai yuuji to anyone here???
Old 2011-12-02, 10:37   Link #39
crazypeter

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai is really hilarious series. You can find some fun in every ep.

Actually I think Yozora should be the best friend and Meat should be the ideal girlfriend for Kodaka.

Each time I saw Maria, I thought we had an Index there....

I am really surprised that Sena's father is a kind of 'Tsundere'. And I wonder how Sena's father get along well with Kodaka's father, for Kodaka looks so rough for his classmates.

Kodaka told Sena a white lie and that proves that Kodaka is really good at managing his harem~to strike a good balance among all concubines~
Old 2011-12-02, 10:54   Link #40
Peanutbutter

Delicious Meat is delicious.

Kobato's moeness > 9,000.
Closed Thread