AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-01, 02:31   Link #81
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Chapter 63 scanlated has finally been released!

Don't give up Ma Ri, I'll be right behind you!
Old 2012-06-01, 02:54   Link #82
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Chapter 63 scanlated has finally been released!

Don't give up Ma Ri, I'll be right behind you!
I've change my opinion on the blonde, to yours

The author choices to go with the cliche route (well it was obvious 95% for me).
Old 2012-06-01, 03:09   Link #83
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I've change my opinion on the blonde, to yours

The author choices to go with the cliche route (well it was obvious 95% for me).
It's too early to say for sure, you could be right, but for now I'm just anxious to see where the story is going.

Thanks for finally seeing why I hate the blond so much, oh yeah, to you Ah Ra (the blonde) from me and to all the Ma Ri x Jae Min lovers on this forum or anywhere, you suck!┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Old 2012-06-07, 12:36   Link #84
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I know this is late but - Chapter 64 scanlated has been released!

Spoiler for Chapter 64:
Old 2012-06-07, 20:50   Link #85
Chandalen

I'm rather close to dropping/waiting it out at this point. Especially if *that* happens. Too much drama at this point and no resolution of it in sight.
Old 2012-06-07, 20:59   Link #86
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I have faith that the author is still going to approach this in a interesting way. I mean sure the drama will escalate more, but what can you do when someone discovers your secret and threatens you because of it.

The white haired vampire seems to know the pain of falling in love with a human and the aftermath of what happens when someone discovers who you are, Ma Ri's going through that but Jae Min doesn't know who she is as of yet. I guess that he'll fall for her just to lessen the pain when if Jae Min discovers her secret and doesn't come to terms with it, she'll have at least someone to possibly comfort her through a tough time. I'm crossing my fingers that Jae Min accepts her when he finds out, if he doesn't then, I'll hate his guts. They're really great together!
Old 2012-06-07, 21:03   Link #87
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I have faith that the author is stilling going to approach this in a interesting way. I mean sure the drama will escalate more, but what can you do when someone discovers your secret and threatens you because of it.

The white haired vampire seems to know the pain of falling in love with a human and the aftermath of what happens when someone discovers who you are, Ma Ri's going through that but Jae Min doesn't know who she is as of yet. I guess that he'll fall for her just to lessen the pain when if Jae Min discovers her secret and doesn't come to terms with it, she'll have at least someone to possibly comfort her through a tough time. I'm crossing my fingers that Jae Min accepts her when he finds out, if he doesn't then, I'll hate his guts. They're really great together!
Hope your prediction is correct, there been a lot manga following this exact route for some reason in the same week. Problem occurs and Main Girl somehow ends with the love rival. Wish for the couple to overcome this, I been reading this thread for a while. Some people say Jae Min is a hybrid vampire or something, maybe there is another secret. Seems weird if you ask me, but for now hope for the Main Girl and Main Guy to end up and be together. Let the old saying goes "Love will conquer all". Been a while since I seen those.
Old 2012-06-07, 21:14   Link #88
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Hope your prediction is correct, there been a lot manga following this exact route for some reason in the same week. Problem occurs and Main Girl somehow ends with the love rival. Wish for the couple to overcome this, I been reading this thread for a while. Some people say Jae Min is a hybrid vampire or something, maybe there is another secret. Seems weird if you ask me, but for now hope for the Main Girl and Main Guy to end up and be together. Let the old saying goes "Love will conquer all". Been a while since I seen those.
Exactly, I mean making Jae Min a half-human, half-vampire hybrid will definitely make the "purpose" of a vampire and human co-existing pretty much redundant. The whole point of this series is the love and bond between a human and a vampire, if the author pull off the Jae Min is a secret half-vampire scenario, then that pretty much throws the whole point of the pure blooded vampire and human falling in love premise right under the bus. I hope that he (the author is a guy in case you didn't know.) doesn't pull that card out.

We're just going to have see where this goes because the blond (whom I hate to death) has the tools to ensure that Ma Ri will keep her distance from Jae Min, and he'll start to wonder what's with her behavior towards him all of a sudden.
Old 2012-06-13, 16:43   Link #89
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Chapter 65 has been scanlated and released!

Spoiler for Chapter 65:
Old 2012-06-13, 18:16   Link #90
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Chapter 65 has been scanlated and released!

Spoiler for Chapter 65:
Well it is not exactly a spoiler since it is out today, but here are my thoughts. I think she is going to tell him the truth of what she is, so far all the past chapters been foreshadowing that she will tell him. Most likely this will happen because if she still had doubts she wouldn't ask him out.
Old 2012-06-13, 18:27   Link #91
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Well it is not exactly a spoiler since it is out today, but here are my thoughts. I think she is going to tell him the truth of what she is, so far all the past chapters been foreshadowing that she will tell him. Most likely this will happen because if she still had doubts she wouldn't ask him out.
Sorry for the spoiler it's just insurance for those who come here and haven't followed the series like I have.

Anyway, you do bring up a point and I see that this "date" is to create a last memory before she tells him who she really is. I can't wait to see how this "date" will play out. I wouldn't be surprised if the blonde will be following them the whole time, she's so annoying god I hate her!
Old 2012-06-13, 18:42   Link #92
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Sorry for the spoiler it's just insurance for those who come here and haven't followed the series like I have.

Anyway, you do bring up a point and I see that this "date" is to create a last memory before she tells him who she really is. I can't wait to see how this "date" will play out. I wouldn't be surprised if the blonde will be following them the whole time, she's so annoying god I hate her!
Well I have seen worst jealous women in my lifetime than her. Ouch bad flashback, but if that were the case I think it would kind of be a huge drama moment. Try to imagine Blondie spilling the secret and then the cliche moment of a guy saying "I don't care I still love her". Somewhere along the lines I like this kind of development, but still I think it is better for her to tell him.
Old 2012-06-13, 19:12   Link #93
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Well I have seen worst jealous women in my lifetime than her. Ouch bad flashback, but if that were the case I think it would kind of be a huge drama moment. Try to imagine Blondie spilling the secret and then the cliche moment of a guy saying "I don't care I still love her". Somewhere along the lines I like this kind of development, but still I think it is better for her to tell him.
Me too, having Ma Ri telling him her honest feelings is more rewarding because it'll lessen the pain while at the same time keep her dignity has a vampire herself. But, to ensure drama the blonde (shudders) will totally tell Jae Min herself to spite her because she's threatening her after all for her own gain, and I'm sure amusement.
Old 2012-06-13, 21:14   Link #94
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Truly these days Romance Manga these days have too much drama and not enough breathing room for their characters. The point of Romance manga is to show the power of love or how it comes together as well how couples face conflicts. Still considering all that, there must be some length of cliffhanger or just some normal romance chapter without any conflicts. This manga is all conflicts, it jumps to one immediately after one has ended it. This manga isn't so bad on this unlike another called Good Ending.
Old 2012-06-13, 21:26   Link #95
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I know Good Ending just continues to drag on the issue rather than getting to the core of it. Orange Marmalade had at least an issue but it works out because it caused Ma Ri to realize her love for Jae Min and helped her understand that they're a few if not many humans willing to accept vampires/who she is and she found it in two people who can be considered true friends.

Even though there were conflicts it helped Ma Ri become stronger and to me it's a great thing, and despite the animosity the blonde is causing, I'm sure she'll pull through.
Old 2012-06-13, 21:33   Link #96
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Looking forward to the next chapter, if our predictions do come true than I will be really happy. I can't wait to see Blondie and White Vampire Guy faces if this happens.
Old 2012-06-13, 21:35   Link #97
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Looking forward to the next chapter, if our predictions do come true than I will be really happy. I can't wait to see Blondie and White Vampire Guy faces if this happens.
Me too, because love is a journey. It's not the destination that matters it's the little steps you take along the way that makes the journey rewarding.
Old 2012-06-15, 19:05   Link #98
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Chapter 66 raws have been released!

Spoiler for Chapter 66:
Old 2012-06-21, 10:59   Link #99
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Chapter 66 has been scanlated and released!

Didn't know the author was big on K-pop. You really do learn something new everything day!

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-06-21 at 11:18.
Old 2012-06-22, 20:04   Link #100
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Chapter 67 raws have been released!

Spoiler for Chapter 67: