Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-10-11, 01:16   Link #27781
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
Honestly hope they skip the AGE-1 G for MG. If they are going to release more AGE MG's I would perfer new suits from character other then Flit/Asemu/Kio. Another AGE-1 is worthless in my mind and I would just skip over it.

Give me a Wolf or grunt suit if nothing else.
You know, back then, I was actually thinking the same thing. But considering how unpopular AGE is, I doub’t they’ll come with a new MG mold for suits other than the Gundams. Yes, I do want Vagan & Woolf MSs in MGs more than Grandsa, but I’ve long since given up hope and support any Gundam MGs they likely plan to make. In fact, we’ll be very lucky if in the near future Bandai will give us MG Gafran or Zeydra. Still, the chance for that to happen is grim considering AGE is bombing.
Old 2012-10-11, 01:34   Link #27782
Skye629

Looking at all the new releases that were just announced, and the already existing announcements and upcoming releases, I think Bandai have made it a priority to finish off all Gunpla collectors wallets in one fell swoop lol

BTW for the HG AGE-FX i keep seeing stuff that says the HG pink flat beams wont fit into the wrists while for some sources it seems to fit just fine, anyone know whats up with that?
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 01:38   Link #27783
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeydra View Post
A bit disappointed with that AGE-FX Burst Mode to be honest. I was hoping they'd swap the funnels for the Beam Sabers it sprouts. And I'm not a fan of the Tallgeese 1, no offence to Tallgeese fans but I've always thought it looked a little bit "dorky", love Tallgeese 2 and 3 though. Just not 1.

I'm loving that Banshee Plating version. If it looks like that out of the box I may have to pick one up. And it's nice to see Gransa getting a High Grade.
Um if you look at the pic on GundamGuy the FX Burst clearly have the blue beams coming out of the emitters in addition to the standard bits but in blue.......
Old 2012-10-11, 01:50   Link #27784
Zeydra
A random passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Um if you look at the pic on GundamGuy the FX Burst clearly have the blue beams coming out of the emitters in addition to the standard bits but in blue.......
Oops, they just blended in with the rest of the kit to me, thanks for pointing that out.
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 02:01   Link #27785
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeydra View Post
Oops, they just blended in with the rest of the kit to me, thanks for pointing that out.
NP, now I'm absolutely torn between the normal version and the burst mode, its not everyday you get a HG kit with superb articulation and engineering, a base, a display attachment for funnels, a boatload of clear parts

My model wish list:

HGUC Byarlant Custom
HGUC Rozen Zulu
HGUC Nu/Nu HWS/Hi-V (cant decide)
HG AGE-FX Normal/Burst (cant decide)
HG AGE-2DH (Dammit should not have got the normal and waited....now I have to get the next kit to match it/give it some worth)
HG Zeydra (Shame, I really wanted a Khronos)
HG AGE-1 Granza (might get normal version or adele diva if it doesn't come with the original accessories)

Too poor for MGs atm.......

Last edited by Skye629; 2012-10-11 at 02:12.
Old 2012-10-11, 02:18   Link #27786
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
HGUC Nu/Nu HWS/Hi-V (cant decide)
Personally, I'd choose the NU HWS coz you'll get Nu with all its accessories + Armor addition. As for HG Hi-nu, I don't think it's that good. Even its funnels are a cop-out job IMO coz only one of each side are "true funnel".

Quote:
HG AGE-FX Normal/Burst (cant decide)
I guess it depends on which color do you prefer (beside the FX-Burst gimmick).
Old 2012-10-11, 03:18   Link #27787
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Personally, I'd choose the NU HWS coz you'll get Nu with all its accessories + Armor addition. As for HG Hi-nu, I don't think it's that good. Even its funnels are a cop-out job IMO coz only one of each side are "true funnel".

I guess it depends on which color do you prefer (beside the FX-Burst gimmick).
To me funnels are not too much of a problem, I actually prefer the Hi-vs due to having to clean less nubs lol (not to mention no way to display them anyways), Im leaning more towards nu, BUT if a HGUC Nightingale comes out im gonna regret not getting the hi-v

Id probably choose the FX burst due to the colors, however Im concerned about what price bandai is gonna slap on it for the recolor and extra clear parts
Old 2012-10-11, 03:29   Link #27788
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
BTW for the HG AGE-FX i keep seeing stuff that says the HG pink flat beams wont fit into the wrists while for some sources it seems to fit just fine, anyone know whats up with that?
They do fit in, but don't STAY in. The part from the saber, that goes inside the wrist's port isn't thick enough to stay in. It's easy to fix though, either with a little glue or some other modification on the beam-part.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 04:19   Link #27789
bio9205
Reborn

Just add a little scotch tape to the connector. I've done that to some of my joints and works great, plus it's removable as well in case you want to try alternatives like clear nail polish or something.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 06:00   Link #27790
firefox
Seed seeder

I've been asking for the Tallgeese for 6 months now, looks like somebody at bandai likes my suggestions

Now how about an MG G-bouncer and a PG astray blue frame with weapon options

Poor nikx, he received nothing from his wishlist
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 07:13   Link #27791
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
I've been asking for the Tallgeese for 6 months now, looks like somebody at bandai likes my suggestions

Now how about an MG G-bouncer and a PG astray blue frame with weapon options

Poor nikx, he received nothing from his wishlist
At least he get the Age 1 Gransa Definitely gonna get the Tallgeese & Nu Ver.ka,both kit look great.
Old 2012-10-11, 07:48   Link #27792
Zeydra
A random passerby

I just had an ugly thought. Do you think Bandai is going to troll us with the Burst Mode and make it a Online Exclusive?

I really hope they don't, and they hopefully won't since they've not only made it beautiful but also gone to the effort of including effect parts, and it had a respectably major part in the show, but you never know.

Also, another image of the Burst Mode, good grief this kit looks beautiful.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Zeydra; 2012-10-11 at 07:59.
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 08:21   Link #27793
Akyra

MG Tallgeese...nice!

They should mg the AGE-FX Burst...that'll be the one AGE kit for me...
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 09:02   Link #27794
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyra View Post
MG Tallgeese...nice!

They should mg the AGE-FX Burst...that'll be the one AGE kit for me...
it's just the normal version with a few extra clear bits attached, don't even see why they bothered making 2 1/144 HG models
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 09:13   Link #27795
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
it's just the normal version with a few extra clear bits attached, don't even see why they bothered making 2 1/144 HG models
Because the colorscheme is different, like back then when Bandai released Trans-Am kits.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 09:16   Link #27796
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Umm...each of them has different color-scheme (just like Trans-am). That alone already justify a separate package, especially for those who don’t like to paint .

Note: Ninja'd by StrikeFreedomV2 (or maybe I just too slow XD)
Old 2012-10-11, 09:18   Link #27797
Akyra

Lol, it's because there's a GFC and what better way to milk than reuse an existing mold in a different colour and call it a new kit!

In all seriousness though, the blue colour scheme does look nice and it's good for ppl (like me) who can't paint for crap...
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 09:55   Link #27798
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
*Cough* Master grade Zaku 2.0's *Cough*
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 11:26   Link #27799
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Now we have hopes for a MG Age-1 Gransa...

http://inb4suiton.blogspot.com/2012/...a-release.html
Old 2012-10-11, 14:45   Link #27800
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

You bet Nike! Just like the MG Zaku III, Zaku III Custom, Overflag custom, Overflag, Flag, Enact, Hellion, Tieren ground type, Genoace, Genoace Woolf custom, Genoace II, G-Exes, G-Xiphos, Fawnfarsia, Farsia,Khronos, Zeydra, Ghiraga, Dynames, Kyrios, Nadleeh/Virtue, Zabanya, Harute, Raphael, Gelgoog Marine, Baqto, Gafran, Adele, Adele mk 2, Adele Cannon, Destroy gundam, Angel halo, GN Arms-E and every other kit who got a HG Release! REJOICE, MG'S all around!

Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy