AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-01, 23:14   Link #161
Lawton_Anime
graphic designer @ gj.com

Send a message via AIM to Lawton_Anime
Question ohhh neat item '_'

Anyone seen this before! T_T I have bought it and it will arrive at my home in the next couple of days, and it appears to be a manga or artbook all about our wonderful Kareha-chan, but I still got no real idea T_T my Japanese is bad enough as it is.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...id-1004089946/

anyone seen it before?
Old 2007-08-11, 20:31   Link #162
shigure asa

Send a message via MSN to shigure asa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawton_Anime View Post
Anyone seen this before! T_T I have bought it and it will arrive at my home in the next couple of days, and it appears to be a manga or artbook all about our wonderful Kareha-chan, but I still got no real idea T_T my Japanese is bad enough as it is.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...id-1004089946/

anyone seen it before?
i have this too!!
it's called シャッフル!カレハ変, translates into shuffle! *kareha's chapter*

it's not a doujin, nor an artbook, but a character novel published by kadokawa ★ it's in a series that has different chapters which focus on one character at a time ☆

though, no english is here, and the kanji has no furigana reading... that could be a little tough on you. at least the cover arts is worth it~ kareha-chan and cute waitress outfits go together really well, ne? (^^)

Last edited by shigure asa; 2007-08-16 at 18:30. Reason: hankaku eiji!!
Old 2007-08-11, 20:42   Link #163
Lawton_Anime
graphic designer @ gj.com

Send a message via AIM to Lawton_Anime
Cool, thanks for confirming that for me. Even though I can not read Japanese, it was rather easy to tell that from the pictures in the very front, and the pages separating the sections, that it was nothing ordinary, but something special. Yes yes, her and her fantasies are awesome, haha they match mine, she has always been my favorite character from the original show and game as well. I do got a friend who is translating it for me though ^_^ yep your right, sure is hard on me hahaa, but in return my friend gets to see it whenever she wants. I must say also, thanks for your information ^_^

I got a journal at greatestjournal.com that I use for graphics work and posting such items, I have a whole line of kareha-chan icons and graphics I have made over time, most are screenshots with some adjustments to them.
http://los-angelas.greatestjournal.com/
Closed Thread