AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: Choose your initial magic
Water 5 8.06%
Earth 4 6.45%
Fire 6 9.68%
Wind 10 16.13%
Endowment 5 8.06%
Summon 22 35.48%
Healing 10 16.13%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2016-07-12, 21:02   Link #61
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Everything what happen is just MC's delusion before he's dead.. he is dying because of his own trap... hah!
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-13, 02:09   Link #62
Rasty
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
^ Why is it that I don't believe anything you say Ruki?
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-13, 04:40   Link #63
wuhugm
Confused Shark
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Atlantis
^Because that's blueshit

Still can't believe everything happened in the span of 6 days -__-
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-13, 05:14   Link #64
Polar21
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
so what really happened?
Polar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-13, 06:48   Link #65
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
^ Why is it that I don't believe anything you say Ruki?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Because that's blueshit

Still can't believe everything happened in the span of 6 days -__-
Actually... It will be weird if you guys believe me...
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-13, 08:08   Link #66
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Because that's blueshit

Still can't believe everything happened in the span of 6 days -__-
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Because that's blueshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
blueshit
.................................I'm trying to decide if this was some subtle pun or innuendo
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-13, 13:07   Link #67
krati
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Germany
its an open ending
Spoiler for .:
krati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-13, 15:27   Link #68
ninja6398
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
it already ended? Anything else to the ending cause that sounds a bit dull.
ninja6398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-13, 19:49   Link #69
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja6398 View Post
it already ended? Anything else to the ending cause that sounds a bit dull.
sorry but it was really that dull so there is nothing more to say... kinda disappointing
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-13, 20:02   Link #70
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Mia transcend to higher realm.... wtf
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-13, 21:18   Link #71
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Mia transcend to higher realm.... wtf
yeah something like a goddess or true ancestor or nature phenomenon or archtype?

Something like this.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-14, 15:27   Link #72
Hokoga
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
.................................I'm trying to decide if this was some subtle pun or innuendo
I don't know either but it made me laugh
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-06, 07:39   Link #73
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
somehow ruki starting become more broken now days,
even if when he chat with me still sound normal.
or becuse i bit broken to i don't relise it??
ne,ne ruki ore no otouto yo what do you think??
__________________
fazri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-06, 07:46   Link #74
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Ermm... Big bro, you should said in our private chat... because that's kinda off topic and we might summon Great Mod...
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-06, 07:56   Link #75
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
yeah.
but seriously somehow mia leaving more big impact then arisu also tamaki.
why??
__________________
fazri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-03, 13:44   Link #76
Golan
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by krati View Post
its an open ending
Spoiler for .:
What about Shiki? Is she with the mc in the end?
Golan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, grim events, harem, mass/area teleportation, non-heroine rape, snusnu, summons, unlimited virgin break

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.