AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-11-07, 03:24   Link #1661
Exelos Twiser

Quote:
there is a summary in Spanish that came out on Facebook

The final enemy is a kind of giant therodactyl that plans to devour the life of the world. It is supposed that it was a guardian of a planet that took all the life of that planet in its mouth when the planet died and went through space looking for a planet. where I can deposit the life that I led but took so long searching that I began to eat life to survive until I became addicted to life

Yuu uses his power to transform into a giant theodactyl like him and they fight in space. Yuu wins but he is very wounded and falls into the sea, but he cannot return to being human because while he was transformed he forgot himself but the girls arrive. and they use their memories to get yuu back to being human they end up falling into the water
the final yuu decides to stay with all the girls since in the end the Dragon mark will not disappear and therefore they will never leave the island

there is a special volume with two very good stories a group of aliens comes to the island to kidnap the girls but they are defeated by yuu, Ariela and yuu's special squad including jeanne, already captured they reveal that they are of a race similar to humans ancient but less technologically advanced and the reason for the kidnapping attempt was for the girls to fight another giant monster leaving that there are 7 great sinners in the universe and that they killed gluttony

the second story is about a party where firill wants to engage the girls with yuu including char and haruka and to approve it yuu's grandfather asks personal questions where they all fail since they were questions where it was obvious that they would fail
mitsuki's was how many children would they like to have yuu says 2 and Mitsuki says 10 or 12

so the author may tell us something more in his other stories and touch the story of the 7 sinners again and later yuu and company will appear again
So Yuu's authority is transformation?
Exelos Twiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-07, 12:57   Link #1662
DragonOsman
Dragon King

His authority is just whatever he needs to do fight that giant abomination and it allowed him to transform. Probably. It sucks that we don't have good translations to confirm what his power actually is. Really hope we get to read the rest of the story at some point.
Old 2020-11-07, 22:29   Link #1663
Exelos Twiser

Welp it's been so long.
Exelos Twiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-23, 12:31   Link #1664
Silvertail

Great news everybody! Bakapervert has started translating this series. Volume 13 Cgapter 3 is up on his site.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-23, 12:35   Link #1665
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
Great news everybody! Bakapervert has started translating this series. Volume 13 Cgapter 3 is up on his site.
Yes!! Finally
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-24, 20:13   Link #1666
cyberdemon

Was hoping bakapervert would. The series will be done in no time
Old 2021-02-26, 13:20   Link #1667
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah.

I'm rereading Volume 13 Chapter 2 before I read chapter 3.

Edit: Just caught up.

So Neun's authority is in the voice, and it's actually power to define form and shape. But we still don't know its name yet. Or I guess that past just isn't translated yet.

I'm curious about what Miyako meant by what she said about Apocalypse.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2021-02-26 at 18:25.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-06, 09:40   Link #1668
darkofficer
just a devil

How does mitsuki mess up this badly

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-08, 11:06   Link #1669
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I've been rereading from Volume 7 and am currently on Volume 9 Chapter 2. I'll read Chivalry of a Failed Knight Volume 5 and High School DxD Volume 2 (official TLs) first before rereading this series from Volume 1 to 6 again.

I hadn't read all of Volume 13 by the way. Just Chapter 3. I didn't notice the other chapters.

@darkofficer: What do you mean? What did Mitsuki do? Is this about what she did up until Volume 13 or something from later Volumes?

By the way. According to the series' Wiki, Code Neun's proper name is apparently "Shamash".
Old 2021-03-29, 21:54   Link #1670
AP24

It’s finished. So is Iris the winner?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-30, 10:05   Link #1671
bakapervert
A pervert

I believe it's harem ending and won't let anyone persuade me otherwise.
Old 2021-03-30, 11:47   Link #1672
darkofficer
just a devil

firil will get her wedding i don't think she will give up

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-31, 03:46   Link #1673
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm still only on Volume 14 Chapter 3.

I think I'll need some help understanding what happened with Apocalypse.

I get that when Ouroboros fused Apocalypse into the world when recreating it, she separated its power from it so that the world could take it to use as Neun's authority. And that pieces of Apocalypse are now inside of all humans on Earth in the story, acting as the source for the light of Neun's authority, named after the higher being that got corroded by End Matter and became Apocalypse: Shamash.

But what I don't get is how Apocalypse gives humans the ability to provide the light source for Neun's authority. Could someone help me understand this part? If I understand correctly, they have to say the same name that Yuu and the girls say and Yuu's authority will draw from the Apocalypse factor to bring out the power.

And humans should already have had language and the ability to give names to things before Apocalypse descended to Gaia, right? Apocalypse being mixed into the world only made it so they could provide the source for the light of Neun's authority when they say the name of something?

I have another question too (unrelated to the above): How did Yuu get his dragon mark, again? Was this explained? I'm forgetting if it was already mentioned somewhere in Volumes 1 through 6 (I started rereading from Volume 7 after all. I might read 1 through 6 later, though).

@darkofficer: Yeah, I think you're right. Even if only Iris is married to him so far, I don't think Firll and the others will give up. I think Bakapervert's right. Will have to get to the end of Volume 15 first, though.

What's in Volume EX? Is it an after story or is it side stories that took place in the middle of the plot?
Old 2021-03-31, 12:04   Link #1674
bakapervert
A pervert

Apocalypse factor has been integrated into all creatures on earth, so although only Yuu and his mates can use the authority, other human still can share their apocalypse factor with them as fuel for using the authority.

And humans already had language and the ability to give name, but that was it. Nothing supernatural about it. Neun's authority can define the target, not simply naming it, but making the target take the shape according to that name.

Volume 5 is the collections of the bonus SS of previous volumes, the prequel when Mitsuki first came to Midgard (the majority of these were already translated by Entropy in BT), and then the after story about christmas party in Midgard and the epilogue.
Old 2021-04-01, 23:05   Link #1675
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Despite there are no “official end”, The Christmas chapter literally screams “HAREM END!!” for this series
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2021-04-02, 17:18   Link #1676
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Bakapervert: So you translated the rest of the Volume 5 too? Where can I find your translations of it if so? And thanks for your explanation.

And what about Volume EX? What exactly is that? I asked that before too.

And yeah, if the aforementioned Christmas party is in an After Story and it implies a True Harem ending, I think we already have our answer as to whether it's a True Harem ending or not.

Edit: I just got to the end of Volume 14 Chapter 4.

Man. So Leviathan, Basilisk and Hraesvelgr are part of Angolmois and they want revenge on Yuu and Gaia for "stealing" their mates. I think shit is about to hit the fan here. They can't even tell them that they were the ones who tried to steal Yuu's girls from him.
Old 2021-04-02, 17:48   Link #1677
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

@DragonOsman I think bakapervert meant Volume EX instead of Volume 5 so what he said about Volume 5 he was actually talking about Volume EX.
Old 2021-04-02, 18:18   Link #1678
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ah, okay. Got it. And that's the one with the Christmas party story, too?

Man. So Leviathan, Basilisk and Hraesvelgr are part of Angolmois and they want revenge on Yuu and Gaia for "stealing" their mates. I think shit is about to hit the fan here. They can't even tell them that they were the ones who tried to steal Yuu's girls from him, since it'd be useless I guess.

[I copy-pasted it just in case it got lost, and added something in.]
Old 2021-04-02, 19:13   Link #1679
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Ah, okay. Got it. And that's the one with the Christmas party story, too?

Man. So Leviathan, Basilisk and Hraesvelgr are part of Angolmois and they want revenge on Yuu and Gaia for "stealing" their mates. I think shit is about to hit the fan here. They can't even tell them that they were the ones who tried to steal Yuu's girls from him, since it'd be useless I guess.

[I copy-pasted it just in case it got lost, and added something in.]
Yes, as The Christmas party is kinda Epilogue for the series
More like Angolmois necromancing them back to serve it
Old 2021-04-03, 10:37   Link #1680
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yes, it necromanced them, but they're still in it. And what I said is still valid.

Those Counter Dragons became threats themselves after the True Dragons they were meant to defeat were gone. Like Vritra said, it's something like an allergic reaction of the world (to the antibodies for resisting the calamities), and it makes them end up causing dragon disasters. And Hraesvelgr wasn't even the one who defeated the True Dragon Ether Wind was supposed to stop, as that was "Gold" Phoenix. So those guys were already threats to Gaia when Yuu and the others took them out. Their "logic" is twisted. Or more like, they fell to their negative emotions so they probably can't use proper reason.

And according to Vritra, the D that's marked by a Counter Dragon being in love is one of the requirements for being marked by a dragon (though it sounded like an "either or" thing the way she put it), but the one they loved wasn't the dragon that marked them. The one they loved was Yuu. So Yuu actually saved them. And those dragons think they were stolen from them. And they can't even be reasoned with. Sucks to be them.

Edit:

Found an error in Volume 15 Prologue:
Quote:
The commanding officer of the fourth branch’s public order maintenance unit was a woman named Sherry. Kunato Ktinos who belonged to the special squad Sleipnir bowed his head to him.
That bold-faced part should be "her" and not "him", right? After all Sherry is a woman and Kunato is bowing to her. I also mentioned this in the comments on Bakapervert's blog.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2021-04-03 at 10:58.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen, supernatural, true harem