AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-04, 10:44   Link #1
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Madan no Ou to Michelia

Madan no Ou to Michelia
Original Title: 魔弾の王と凍漣の雪姫ミーチェリア
Author: Tsukasa Kawaguchi (川口士)
Illustrator: Miyatsuki Itsuka (美弥月いつか)

Separating from the main series, this novel illustrates the new adventures of Tigre with the titular protagonist Mila, the Vanadis of Olmutz, from an alternative route.

Summary:
Two years later, Brune and Zhcted are forging their alliance in order to counterattack against Muozinel's Invasion. Tigre, the son of the current Earl of House Vorn, replacing his sicked father in participating his first battle. In this battle, Brune Army almost repels Muozinel Army until the latter's ambush, resulting its crushing defeat. In a nick of time, however, Brune is rescued by Mila the Vanadis of Olmutz. With the reunion between Tigre and Mila, their new adventures begin.

This is a standalone spin-off of the Madan no Ou to Vanadis series.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-04, 11:01   Link #2
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for creating this thread!

I think we should bring in all of the info on this series that was posted in the other thread. What say you?

Hopefully the relationship between Alcase and Leitmeritz will improve at some point. It'd be good if Tigre and Elen can get along well.
Old 2018-11-04, 11:55   Link #3
Ramero

Hmm.. I'm not sure if i can do it.

Ooooh, i want to see how Elen got pumped up and jealous because of Tigre and Mila's relationship.
Old 2018-11-04, 13:33   Link #4
Chingaruna517

Or the full roster of the Vanadises as well. Also, aside from Tina and Elen, aren't other who resent Mila?
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-04, 14:27   Link #5
DragonOsman
Dragon King

What do we know about Tina in the Michelia series? I only remember it saying that the current Vanadis who wields Esendeis is a student or something of Tina's.
Old 2018-11-04, 15:20   Link #6
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
What do we know about Tina in the Michelia series? I only remember it saying that the current Vanadis who wields Esendeis is a student or something of Tina's.
she is married to someone

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-04, 15:34   Link #7
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Interesting. I want to know who her husband is, then. But this is a really good way to exclude her from Tigre's harem candidate girls, huh? The author excluded her in the original series by making her an antagonist. And in here he does it by making her already married to someone else.
Old 2018-11-05, 04:23   Link #8
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Copying my text from OS Thread

Spoiler for Spoilers:

From what i've read in Review text(to check if i missed something), Urz speculated(suggested possibility) that first Black Bow user(owner) might hail from Zhcted, And that name of their/his Ancestor(Tigrevurumud?) does not seems to be Brunish(though that part was quite lacking in quality of translation).

Lana seems to have fought with a demon called Zumei(or Zuma?) a demon that can take over the corpse(original google translation)

King Faron(who was very impressed of Tigre because he has heard a lot of good things from Roland) want to change Brune so that Tigle 's bow(or maybe generally Bow-users) is appreciated.

Raffinac will accompany Tigre in his mission to Zhcted as liaison.
Tigre seems to want to take advantage of opportunities that can be active at this start to want to make its name familiar in the continent.(original translation from Google translator)
It seems that Tigre want to be famous?

About Elen and Mila discussion in original Japanese(translation was very low quality in this part)

エレオノーラはミラの行動の理由を聞いてきました。
ミラはブリューヌ軍に合流する事で彼らに貸しを作れたと説明したようです。
ここでティグルが250アルシンの距離から矢を命中させる事も教えたようです。
アルサスに肩入れし過ぎだと考えたエレオノーラは好きな男でも居るのか?と問い掛けてきました 。
ミラは冷静さを装い抑揚の掛けた声で、それを肯定しています。
ミラはエレオノーラが白ける事を期待していたようです。
しかしエレオノーラが250アルシンの距離から矢を命中させるティグルに会ってみたいと言い出したのでミラ の作戦は瓦解しました。
ミラは咄嗟に「だめよ」と言ってしまいました。
ミラが正直過ぎる反応を示したのはティグルが戦姫を侍らせている夢を見た事が関係しているよう です。
この一言でエレオノーラはミラがティグルに惚れていると理解したようです。
薄笑いを浮かべてミラの事を揶揄ってきました。

About Alsace - Olmutz Alliance

It seems that Lana who admired the Tigre's bow arm liked Tigre.
It was her(?) intention to threaten Leitmeritz in Zhcted that Lana thought about having an exchange with Alsace.
There was an undeveloped mountain path following Leitmeritz in Alsace.
It seems that she wanted to show her attitude that she can attack Leitmeritz via Alsace if it comes to getting friendly relations with Alsace.

About Asia/Asji Dahaha/Dahaka - Fortune Teller

She was the one who solved the seal of Rusalka.
It seems the purpose was to have Rusalka defeat the dragon prepared by Drekavak.
Asia does not know that Tigre has defeated Rusalka, so she seems to be uneasy.
Her purpose is to admire the goddess, Tir-Na-Fal, who controls night, darkness and death.
(original google translation)

Quote:
Interesting. I want to know who her husband is, then. But this is a really good way to exclude her from Tigre's harem candidate girls, huh? The author excluded her in the original series by making her an antagonist. And in here he does it by making her already married to someone else.
Maybe Militsa will become member of Tigre's harem unlike OS.

About Valentina's husband i found only this

Valentina who retired from the battle is married to the royal family and is building a happy family.(original google translation)

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-05 at 07:00.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-05, 08:09   Link #9
Ramero

I do hope that the background of the Vanadis was unchanged for all of them. Hopefully we can see Sasha doesn't suffer such illness on this spin-off. I'm looking for how Sasha will "seduce" Tigre anyway.
Old 2018-11-05, 10:20   Link #10
Mirable
ミラベル

So disappoint with how author handle Tina.

I like her character from the original and look foward to see what the role she's gonna play in this universe and i had hoped she might has a chance to be with Tigre but nope, author just marry her off and give her position to someone else (pretty much kill her off from the story.)

I guess author really hate her..
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-05, 10:42   Link #11
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't like her either. She's manipulative and dark.
Old 2018-11-05, 11:10   Link #12
Mirable
ミラベル

^That's why she unique among heroine.

yeah i believe Tina was plan to be one of heroine before author said fuck it and turn her to full villain and kill her off in the end.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-05, 11:16   Link #13
LeftSeven
2D artist

it's not problem, but at least author or artist should made her disciple bustier like valentina was, instead they made her a loli, if olga still there then we have 2 lolis

besides, i hope author should explain the root of vonmurd family and the black bow to fill plothole, as in originals this case was closed after sophie's investigation and was never talked much again. if only this myth could be cleared then it would be legitimate evidence for tigre ascended to zhcted throne.
Old 2018-11-05, 11:25   Link #14
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
it's not problem, but at least author or artist should made her disciple bustier like valentina was, instead they made her a loli, if olga still there then we have 2 lolis

besides, i hope author should explain the root of vonmurd family and the black bow to fill plothole, as in originals this case was closed after sophie's investigation and was never talked much again. if only this myth could be cleared then it would be legitimate evidence for tigre ascended to zhcted throne.

Well, someone might say that it was exchange beetwen bustier and more curvy Mila and "Loli" Militsa. Still i wouldn't mind if Militsa was more busty or Tina joined Tigre's harem(unless it's OTP with Mila which would be horrible in my opinion)

About Black Bow, it's seems that Urz believes that first owner came from Zhcted.
Old 2018-11-05, 12:19   Link #15
LeftSeven
2D artist

^
if militsa's age is same as olga in originals, it can't be helped then she's still in development state, so i will accept author's decision. milla got bustier this time so i wonder if we could see the adult olga, if author don't replace her.

yeah, that things about what urz talked about, i mean, seriously? he just believes it,so that's means he don't know the possibility of first black bow user is his ancestor.

that even makes me thinks that the first black bow user aka first king of zhcted was originated from brune , only vanadises from 7 clans are zhcted people or zhcted king has secret lover from brune who has connection to tir na fal and this woman is happened to be from vormund household. when zhcted king died after used the bow for several times, as promised by tif na fal, the bow disappeared and remained in vormund family as a heirloom. lol
Old 2018-11-05, 12:50   Link #16
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
^
if militsa's age is same as olga in originals, it can't be helped then she's still in development state, so i will accept author's decision. milla got bustier this time so i wonder if we could see the adult olga, if author don't replace her.

yeah, that things about what urz talked about, i mean, seriously? he just believes it,so that's means he don't know the possibility of first black bow user is his ancestor.

that even makes me thinks that the first black bow user aka first king of zhcted was originated from brune , only vanadises from 7 clans are zhcted people or zhcted king has secret lover from brune who has connection to tir na fal and this woman is happened to be from vormund household. when zhcted king died after used the bow for several times, as promised by tif na fal, the bow disappeared and remained in vormund family as a heirloom. lol

If translation was correct, it was written that Tigre's ancestor name does not sound Brunnish,(or rather doesn't seem to be Brunnish) It could mean that Tigre's ancestors might be Non-Brunnish/Zhcted.

But still, it's all speculation(and as you said, Urz just believes that it could be true) so we will have for later volumes to finally find explanation of "Lord Marksman" and Black Bow lore.(and Tigre's ancestors) I hope it won't ignored this time.

Also, do "you" think that there is chance that Madan no Ou to Michelia will get Anime adaptation?(IIRC someone said that it will get Manga adaptation)

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-05 at 13:11. Reason: Anime Adaptation
Old 2018-11-05, 13:23   Link #17
DragonOsman
Dragon King

In the original series, the first King of the Magic Bullet had founded a different kingdom. It's a lost kingdom now. But the legend is tied to Zhcted because the founder King of Zhcted was also a King of the Magic Bullet. It shouldn't be different in this series.
Old 2018-11-05, 14:35   Link #18
Marx-93

Didn't Valentina already have some kind of weird relationship with Zchted's prince in the original? Maybe in this timeline nothing weird happened to the prince, and they just married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
Copying my text from OS Thread

Tigre seems to want to take advantage of opportunities that can be active at this start to want to make its name familiar in the continent.(original translation from Google translator)
It seems that Tigre want to be famous?
Given that Mila explicitly asked Tigre to get enough rank so they can marry, I think it's fair to say that the Tigre in this timeline is more ambitious, even if only for the sake of love.

That's actually quite interesting, because Tigre being ambitious enough to take high positions would have already changed a bit the original story. He was just the earl of a very small region until he was practically forced to be the king, and it was even a plot point. Maybe now we will see different path.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-05, 20:36   Link #19
Ramero

I originally still didn't want Tigre to ended up like Tallard though, who choose to forsake his people in order to be the King. I'm more interested in how Tigre are able to become more wiser and retaining his "old self". I do want to see how the illustrator will make his cute sleeping face in front of Mila. The girls loves his sleeping face in original series after all.
Old 2018-11-06, 08:44   Link #20
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I hope for a True Harem in this one too like in the original. Not an OTP. But if it does go the OTP route, I'll still take it.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, spin-off