AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2020-03-02, 10:38   Link #1
SirCopert
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Sex and Dungeon

Alternative title: Sex & Dungeon!!: Wagaya no Chika ni, H Kaisuu = Level no Dungeon ga Shutsugen shita!?
SEX&迷宫!!~在我家地下出现了H次数=等级的迷宫!?~
セックス&ダンジョン! ! ~我が家の地下にH回数=レベルのダンジョンが出現した!?~
Author: Mikansukii



Spoiler for Synopsis:


Spoiler for FAQ:
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-02, 22:44   Link #2
wuhugm
Confused Shark
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Atlantis
I mentioned this before

He's not exploiting his skill enough
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-03, 08:07   Link #3
Darth Fanta
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I added rape to the tag.This guy’s trash.Does he go on and rape the rest of the girls?
Darth Fanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-03, 09:27   Link #4
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
Only seen ch 1 of the manga version so what he did there is actual rape
So the tag fits the thread
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-24, 09:40   Link #5
SirCopert
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
On novelupdates there is the tag "netori", does the mc steal the girl from someone?
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-24, 21:31   Link #6
Greenish Growth
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
I got up to chapter 65 and lost interest in it. I just didn't find it to be terribly interesting to be honest. Lots of dungeon crawling. Personally I find it kind of dull when the H-scenes are with the same women for so many, many times. After awhile it gets to be too much of the same thing with nothing interesting changed. Unless if the H-scenes are done well or they are building up to something I often become bored of them. I think it was that way for me with this series.

I don't remember any significant Netori up to chapter 65, but maybe I just forgot about it.

Spoiler:
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-24, 21:47   Link #7
SirCopert
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenish Growth View Post
I got up to chapter 65 and lost interest in it. I just didn't find it to be terribly interesting to be honest. Lots of dungeon crawling. Personally I find it kind of dull when the H-scenes are with the same women for so many, many times. After awhile it gets to be too much of the same thing with nothing interesting changed. Unless if the H-scenes are done well or they are building up to something I often become bored of them. I think it was that way for me with this series.

I don't remember any significant Netori up to chapter 65, but maybe I just forgot about it.

Spoiler:
A user in the review below wrote that if they put the netori tag they should tag yuri, but in the end they make up they end up as a couple and in the harem of the mc, so I guess by netori it refers to the two neighboring girls , but I don't think it's netori or they end up together, or am I wrong?
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-25, 00:27   Link #8
Greenish Growth
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
A user in the review below wrote that if they put the netori tag they should tag yuri, but in the end they make up they end up as a couple and in the harem of the mc, so I guess by netori it refers to the two neighboring girls , but I don't think it's netori or they end up together, or am I wrong?
I agree. If the Netori tag was referring to that yuri part then it wasn't much of a Netori situation.

Spoiler:
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-25, 11:08   Link #9
SirCopert
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Then in addition to sharing her crush, she also enters the mc harem. At first with netori I thought it was referring to the classmate's girlfriend and I felt sorry for him
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-25, 17:09   Link #10
Greenish Growth
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
At first with netori I thought it was referring to the classmate's girlfriend and I felt sorry for him

You mean the comment that was at the start of the first chapter of the manga? I don't think anything came out of that.

Spoiler:


I see the manga had decent artwork for it. If only I could have liked the story and the characters more...

Has anyone read past chapter 65?
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-25, 17:38   Link #11
SirCopert
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
I was referring to the classmate (I think he had a girlfriend, if I remember correctly) and since I read the netori tag on novelupdates, I initially thought it was referring to him
Spoiler for Spoiler:
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-26, 13:27   Link #12
Roberto1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
This MC is a rapist scum, i hope he atleast helps those girls with their stuff, that emo girl seems pretty lonely, i felt Bad for her, she only has grandma
__________________
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-26, 13:32   Link #13
SirCopert
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
If I remember correctly, he confesses everything to them and they decide to forgive him
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-26, 13:45   Link #14
Roberto1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
If I remember correctly, he confesses everything to them and they decide to forgive him
that's ridiculous, i am still reading through, i won't drop the manga.
__________________
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, manipulative protagonist, rape, snusnu

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.