AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 12 (S1 END) Rating
Perfect 10 46 27.54%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 41 24.55%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 27 16.17%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 10.18%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 1.80%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 3.59%
4 out of 10 : Poor 6 3.59%
3 out of 10 : Bad 5 2.99%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.60%
1 out of 10 : Painful 15 8.98%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-09-21, 01:28   Link #441
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Three comments pretty much saying the same thing.
Old 2014-09-21, 01:36   Link #442
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

First, dat combining sequence. I thought I was watching Power Rangers again. Completely broke immersion for me in the best way possible.

"
More like Voltron and The Elements.
Old 2014-09-21, 01:37   Link #443
Tormenk

They'll be back.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2014-09-21, 01:41   Link #444
lubczyk

So yeah, if you look at it that Slaine tackling Inaho allowed the Count to live, it is Slaine's fault that the Princess died.

How ironic.
Old 2014-09-21, 01:43   Link #445
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Inaho suffered a confirmed headshot, he's dead for sure.

from a logical stand point: (turn off all anime logic and character story, turn on your physics mode):
The bullet likely graze or hit Inaho eyes - The reason is that Slaine is using a Handgun, which didn't have the ability to completely penetrate someone head( the skull is one among very thick bone) now, look at the image, the blood shot behindhim, which doesn't make sense since the type of handgun that's capable of shooting caliber that can penetrate through bone is extremely rare. The blood direction indicate that, Inaho is either have a hole opened is his head, or the bullet graze, hit the region near the eyes and pass through to create the vector that cause the blood to go in that direction. Considering the type of gun Slaine used, complete penetration is impossible.
Old 2014-09-21, 01:54   Link #446
arkxkra
全力全開

the ending give me wtf, so everything is Slaine fault damn.

There is possible Princess did not get headshot if compare to Inaho headshot, but well dead or alive have to wait until S2 to know, and for Inaho most likely goodbye.

wonder what to tell and what happen in S2.
Old 2014-09-21, 02:05   Link #447
Death Usagi
Banned

Seriously this anime made season 2 nearly impossible to speculate on how things will roll considering the major protagonists died...
Old 2014-09-21, 02:07   Link #448
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Seriously this anime made season 2 nearly impossible to speculate on how things will roll considering the major protagonists died...
Season 2:

Episode 1 : Martian violating Terran
Episode 2: Martian continues violating Terran
Episode 3: Martian still violating Terran
-
-
-
-Episode 11: Martian at this moment, still violating Terran
-Episode 12: Martian won and conquered Earth, but they still violating Terran. (END)
Old 2014-09-21, 02:11   Link #449
Death Usagi
Banned

=W=............ No........
Old 2014-09-21, 02:14   Link #450
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
from a logical stand point: (turn off all anime logic and character story, turn on your physics mode):
The bullet likely graze or hit Inaho eyes - The reason is that Slaine is using a Handgun, which didn't have the ability to completely penetrate someone head( the skull is one among very thick bone) now, look at the image, the blood shot behindhim, which doesn't make sense since the type of handgun that's capable of shooting caliber that can penetrate through bone is extremely rare. The blood direction indicate that, Inaho is either have a hole opened is his head, or the bullet graze, hit the region near the eyes and pass through to create the vector that cause the blood to go in that direction. Considering the type of gun Slaine used, complete penetration is impossible.
Of course this all can be taken down by the anime team just not being careful, but have to make some assumptions to get anywhere .

Watching it again, I tend to agree. Honestly, bungling that headshot would not quite surprise me.

For some reason watching it I can buy that it grazed him or got his eye. Guess the only question I have is whether that'd be enough for the bloodpool that followed.

On a different note, I feel like if Inaho had died there his sister would have been a bit more personal about the season ending message. Giving special mention to Inaho's role in where things currently stood. Found the time to mention the Princess being missing so I'd kind of expect her to note her brother being dead.

If he is dead, well at least he gave us one last thing to speculate about before the end so I'll give Inaho props there.

Despite how I gave his character a hard time, he is the only character I trust to carry this show . Give him a snazzy eyepatch and let the orange rise again . Maybe they put him into a coma or something for a possible timeskip to start the next season.
Old 2014-09-21, 02:19   Link #451
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Slaine is still one of the main protagonists. I could see Rayet being promoted to MC status. People have pointed out the similarities between her and Slaine. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing more of her. I even like her character more than any of the current MCs.

And plus like @FlareKnight said, I can't see Slaine carrying this show. I don't find him that interesting.
Old 2014-09-21, 02:20   Link #452
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Let me just say that I've seen a lot of patients in the ER and the Radiology Department (where I work) where GSW to the head can be survived. It all depends which cranial structures are traversed by the bullet and where the bullet either embeds or exits.

Because you can, in fact, survive a bullet to the head and STILL walk it off (seen it twice).

I work in a government hospital where they pretty much send everyone who gets shot in the greater metropolitan area.
Old 2014-09-21, 02:32   Link #453
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Well, you're forgetting that this is a Martian hand gun. Who knows what extra umph they put in those things. Slaine and the soldiers were defending themselves against kataphrackts with those handguns.

And again, this is anime land, you can kill people with a shot to the head with a hand gun. Especially one that was fired a pretty much point blank range.

Quote:
My bet is that they are going to take a time skip, probably between a few months to a few years. The majority of the story will take place on Mars this time and we will go more into Vers society as well as the actual source for all this Aldnoah power. I'm thinking Slaine is going to use his power for Aldnoah as well as his new cold personality to destroy the feudal system of Vers somehow in order to get some form of real peace between Earth and Mars.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2014-09-21, 02:38   Link #454
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

@Irenesharda Sounds like he's going L-Elf. Well without the tactical skills. Inaho got those.
Old 2014-09-21, 02:39   Link #455
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Well, you're forgetting that this is a Martian hand gun. Who knows what extra umph they put in those things. Slaine and the soldiers were defending themselves against kataphrackts with those handguns.

And again, this is anime land, you can kill people with a shot to the head with a hand gun. Especially one that was fired a pretty much point blank range.
nope, like i said, screw story or any plot and look it the physics way, the range between Inaho and Slaine is far from point blank, Inaho and Slaine both have space to fully extend their hand without touching each other, the Gun penetration capability can be judge to a certain extent Based on the recoil it cause, Slaine can easily put a bullet into Trillram without much recoil, which mean it about an average hand gun, even more than half of the rifles we have at the moment consider a complete penetration through the head is a very high bar, much less a handgun, don't think just slap Martian tag on can be treated as ok. For the record, the rate of headshot survival( i mean actual headshot ) is 8-10%, and that's also account for how hard the skull are.
Old 2014-09-21, 02:45   Link #456
MartianMage

Personally I don't think there will be a long time skip. After all the war doesn't end simply with Saazbaum's defeat. There are still other martians up there in space and some that have already landed.

My own prediction would be Slaine taking the MC spot trying to redeem himself. I'm pretty sure even if Asseylum dies(I still say that Inaho dies but Asseylum lives though) Slaine would still try to make Asseylum's dream come true so S2 would probably start with him acting solo interfering in battlefields to try and stop the invasion.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2014-09-21, 02:47   Link #457
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Let me just say that I've seen a lot of patients in the ER and the Radiology Department (where I work) where GSW to the head can be survived. It all depends which cranial structures are traversed by the bullet and where the bullet either embeds or exits.

Because you can, in fact, survive a bullet to the head and STILL walk it off (seen it twice).

I work in a government hospital where they pretty much send everyone who gets shot in the greater metropolitan area.
I am going to frame that post just in case Inaho somehow survive against all odds. I mean even real life have many strange occurences.
Old 2014-09-21, 02:57   Link #458
NeutralZero

The hell with that ending...
nice job breaking it all Slaine...
Most hate people hate Inaho for always thinking rationally
but if this is the other option to be given then we'd prefer the analytical one
Going for the veeeeeery low percentage of the both of them surviving
though it is a common knowlege that a head shot = instant death
even in real life there a cases where that is proven false (albeit low percentage at that)
hope they didn't kill the both of em' for good...

Quote:
A person's chances of surviving such a trauma to the brain depend on the areas of the brain that are struck, the velocity of the bullet and whether the bullet exits the brain
Dr. Keith Black
Old 2014-09-21, 02:57   Link #459
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
My bet is that they are going to take a time skip, probably between a few months to a few years. The majority of the story will take place on Mars this time and we will go more into Vers society as well as the actual source for all this Aldnoah power. I'm thinking Slaine is going to use his power for Aldnoah as well as his new cold personality to destroy the feudal system of Vers somehow in order to get some form of real peace between Earth and Mars.
Yeah, I think there might be a time skip and your right about focusing more on Vers.

I have a feeling Rayet is gonna be the character to watch. I'm thinking she'll be like Kallen Stadtfeld with a shot of Cagalli.

On a side note, I know I've posted this somewhere before, but I'm glad the whole VVV crew is back!
Old 2014-09-21, 02:59   Link #460
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

My guess:

* the princess is indeed dead
* Inaho is still alive
* he will be in a coma
* he will wake up
* he will be angry
* he will go on a roaring rampage of revenge
* and he will...

SLAY SLAINE (VOL. 2)

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Closed Thread