全力全開

hopefully season 2 will come
Old 2014-10-01, 11:36   Link #483
Vaans
NEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
A little hopeful joke from my friend:

Kazehaya Kamito. Demon king of the night, Father of the day.
Duke Fahrengart will be very pleased.
Ara! Ara! She resembles her father.

What's her name?

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 20:28   Link #484
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
Ara! Ara! She resembles her father.

What's her name?
Ren Ashlotte F. (Fahrengart) Kazehaya

I'm sure this kid will be Ren Ashbell's 2nd coming... (Of course, when it's your father who is the REAL Ren Ashbell after all)

PLOT TWIST!

What if the child is a boy? The name's the same (replace Ashlotte with Ashe or Ashley for the sheer luls, just look at the possibilities)

Makes an excellent trap... like father like son indeed.

Duke Fahrengart will be throwing his hands in the air yelling "YES! Now we're the only bloodline that can have male elementalists!"

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.

Last edited by SineMora; 2014-10-01 at 20:59.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 02:54   Link #485
The Green One

Well after not watching since Episode 5 for one reason or another I finally sat down and marathoned the rest. The show remaining fairly average all the way through. I could sit through the whole thing but it never was really all that exciting. I mainly stayed for the character interactions, it was nice seeing Est animated, and Ellis's cute behavior was quite entertaining. Fianna was cute but lost points as her, "Do as I say or I'll reveal you're Ren Ashbell" is something I personally found annoying, but beyond that I liked her. Claire was the tired stock twin tailed flat chested tsundere who I didn't have anything against but didn't find her all that appealing. Rinslet was......well.......kind of there, even if her maid was more interesting than her in this early stage. Restia didn't have much involved with her at this early stage either and I've never really been much of a fan of hers as she never really appealed to me.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 22:06   Link #486
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Sometimes a VA's performance as a character they do not play can carry the show, and Blade Dance did it for me. I personally thought that LN (or what little I've read of it) is generic harem as heck, and the series is no different. But Hikasa as the teasing and slight yandere-ish 'antagonist' Restia? She really brought out the character for me, to the point where I was gladly drudging through each episode just to see a second or two glimpse of her. Oh yeah, the faces Kamito puts out every time he meets Restia face to face are both amusing and heart breaking at the same time, so there's that too.

So if you told me at the beginning of the season that Blade Dance would be one of the series I'd finish that season, I'd say you were crazy, especially with Aldnoah making other shows look worse than it actually is. But here I am; while no means a masterpiece, or heck I wouldn't even call this a 'good' series, I still finished it. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-14, 03:47   Link #487
Calca
Expressionless

I liked Claire because she was a tsundere who for once was actually more dere than tsun.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-18, 03:19   Link #488
SineMora
Wait for it...

I couldn't help myself with pregnancy test spam on my wall so I'm joining the ride...

I might do Greyworth later for the epic lulz

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-21, 09:00   Link #489
Chevalier
Rhein-kun
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
I couldn't help myself with pregnancy test spam on my wall so I'm joining the ride...

I might do Greyworth later for the epic lulz
gg lolz

Last edited by Kotohono; 2014-10-21 at 16:07.
Chevalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 16:00   Link #490
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

just recently marathoning this series...

not bad... most of the girls have tsun and dere trait except Fianna and Est so I don't have any girls that I hate in this show
the best girl should be Est or Restia... but since I can't imagine a happy end with Restia, I think Ellis is a good choice.. nee-san approves as well
I'm anticipating for season 2 since this show basically still go nowhere... season 1 just like the forming of Team Scarlet.. but no clue about Calamity Queen and Demon King Awakening at all
well done... those cute expressions from girls are entertaining and enjoyable very much
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 20:06   Link #491
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Finally got around to starting to watch this after having on my computer for so many months. So far I've only watched the first episode but I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
Old 2015-03-04, 07:14   Link #492
lovetospoon73

i hope we get a new LN volume this year
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-18, 17:02   Link #493
ShinkirouFrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkxkra View Post
hopefully season 2 will come
Was going to ask about that, I watched the 1st season in one day after not having anything to door being able to get up for long periods of time and found it worthwhile to watch, but the ending was just screaming for a continuation. I guess there has been no news at all? any OVA's? i mean besides those 5min long clips
ShinkirouFrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-18, 17:33   Link #494
ImperialFlameGod8190

besides the 5 minute long clips there's been nothing. Sadly its extremely unlikely to get a season 2 which would be unfortunate since season 2 is when it gets really good.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-05, 15:44   Link #495
lovetospoon73

do u guys think that if kazehaya marries claire or any 1 of his elementalist harem (minus est & restia) & have kids & if one of them is a boy, do u think he'll be an elementalist like kamito?
Old 2015-04-05, 16:52   Link #496
ImperialFlameGod8190

Definitely there's a chance he is an elementalist but i'm not sure

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-05, 17:23   Link #497
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Definitely there's a chance he is an elementalist but i'm not sure
ah ha so it is possible sort of having more that 1 male elementalist #LOOP POLE
Old 2016-10-18, 05:08   Link #498
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
do u guys think that if kazehaya marries claire or any 1 of his elementalist harem (minus est & restia) & have kids & if one of them is a boy, do u think he'll be an elementalist like kamito?
Frankly I hope he doesnt marry Claire. I am so completely 100% over the Tsun characters. I can tolerate them 2-3 episodes at most, before I just want them to end up forever alone. Getting too old with that personality type.
Old 2016-10-18, 09:15   Link #499
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Frankly I hope he doesnt marry Claire. I am so completely 100% over the Tsun characters. I can tolerate them 2-3 episodes at most, before I just want them to end up forever alone. Getting too old with that personality type.
Normally I'd agree with you, but since the majority of her tsun is already gone and what's left is mostly used to comedically contrast her masochistic nature, she gets a pass for me.

Tags
harem