AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-02-02, 07:17   Link #41
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
And actually, if you finish the tutorial you receives 15 orbs plus the 2 you get from the game launch and you can do 4 rolls immediately
You also get 10 free orbs for linking with your Nintendo Account; you just have to tap the coin icon on your Quests & Missions page to get them.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 07:34   Link #42
Tenzen12

So I get SRR right from initial 5 rolls. It's Marth as if care about that one. I would be more happy with Caeda (or obviously Lyn). He can bulldoze his way through at least.

From fire emblem game I would expect story characters have more... we character and better dialogues. I guess I might eventually get use to to small maps
Old 2017-02-02, 08:25   Link #43
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I can't get the Japanese version. Whenever I scan the QR code, I'm sent to the English download page on the app store. Anyone got a fix to this?

EDIT: Nevermind. I made yet another account and it worked this time. Faia Emburemu~ harukanaru~
...Yeah, the lyrics are too heroic. The old version is better. Faia Emburemu, te gowai shimureshion, ya~rihajimetara~ nemurenai!
Was coming to ask this myself. Guess even with QooApp I accidentally downloaded the English version. Will have to look into whether it has both versions or if it just screwed up somewhere.

*edit*

Oh, apparently it goes by what language your phone is set to.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 08:59   Link #44
Tenzen12

I downloaded English version because story (not that it looks like Worthy choice). I hope there will be Japanese voices fan patch or wl download Japanese version on PC emulator later
Old 2017-02-02, 09:25   Link #45
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The language change feature is "hidden" in the faq button in the misc category, not in the setting options for weird reason.

Got Male Kamui 5* and Lilina 5* linked to my account, but I'm still marathoning for Lyn OTZ.
Old 2017-02-02, 10:05   Link #46
Insaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
The language change feature is "hidden" in the faq button in the misc category, not in the setting options for weird reason.

Got Male Kamui 5* and Lilina 5* linked to my account, but I'm still marathoning for Lyn OTZ.
rerolling for lyn?

I'ma got elisse and tiki 5* here, wanted lucinia
Insaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 10:18   Link #47
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

So i tried playing the game on a Android Emulator. The game just crash so it's not emulator friendly.
Old 2017-02-02, 12:10   Link #48
Tenzen12

Darn servers I really hope it will not be FGO all over...
Old 2017-02-02, 14:07   Link #49
mickbis

someone already evaluate and rank a character base on their usefulness
http://altema.jp/fe-heroes/risemara
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 14:45   Link #50
Tenzen12

Alright, to hell with Marth, I am gonna for reroll fest tomorrow. Wait for me Lyn!
Old 2017-02-02, 14:51   Link #51
GDB

Rerolling in this game is a nightmare. So many pools without a single red orb makes any potential positives of the gacha null and void. Kind of close to giving up and saying to hell with the game after rerolling for about 4 hours and only hitting two 5-stars (on separate instances)... and it was the same 5-star, Camilla.
Old 2017-02-02, 16:47   Link #52
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Welp, I took a look at the list of available characters and yet again, nothing from Seisen or Sacred Stones?
Same thing with that Cypher TCG thing, but it looks like I'll have no problem spending my money elsewhere (for the TCG, I decided to start WIXOSS instead of FE). If Intelligent (questionable) Systems thinks fans of those games don't spit out enough money, I'm happy to oblige.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Was coming to ask this myself. Guess even with QooApp I accidentally downloaded the English version. Will have to look into whether it has both versions or if it just screwed up somewhere.

*edit*

Oh, apparently it goes by what language your phone is set to.
And once you download it once, it looks like what you downloaded gets stored in the system or Cloud somewhere, so no matter what you do, that account can only download that version. Which is why I had trouble getting the JP version until I went and made a completely new account.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 17:07   Link #53
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

No, it isn't dependant to that. You can freely switch languages with any account, linked or not.
Old 2017-02-02, 17:28   Link #54
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Hm? Are you talking about changing the language in-game? Because I believe that didn't change the audio, just the text.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2017-02-02, 17:59   Link #55
GDB

From what I'm seeing reported, it goes by your system's language. But then if you change the text in-game to English, it will automatically change the audio too (but I haven't heard of it doing this in the other direction). Or something stupid like that. Really not sure why they made it so weird.

Quote:
Welp, I took a look at the list of available characters and yet again, nothing from Seisen or Sacred Stones?
I read that Seliph is in, but I haven't seen him summoned (like Ike). I think he might be in the "initial batch" of characters to be released (along with Eirika for Sacred Stones), but not in the launch group. That seems to be exclusively FE1/3, Roy, FE7, Awakening, and Fates.

Makes some sense, I guess. Use the recent/flagship titles to bring people in, then slowly release the others. Otherwise everyone could just reroll for their #1 favorite and cut off possible income. That's likely what they're thinking, at least.

And I'm sure FE2 units will come out end of April to early May.
Old 2017-02-02, 18:06   Link #56
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Hm? Are you talking about changing the language in-game? Because I believe that didn't change the audio, just the text.
No, it actually changes the audio as well. The audio is tied to the text: either it is any non JP language text + english voiceover, or it is JP txt + JP voiceover.

I tested the language switch with "both versions" of the app (which is actually only 1 app that changes accordingly its parameters) and they behave exactly the same: the text language matches your device language, then apply the appropriate voiceover. If you decide to switch with the "change language" in the FAQ option, it works.

Also, the gacha is most likely heavily based on the vote ballot as they announced. We already have seen arts of characters that aren't available right now (Female Reflet/Robin isn't there, despite the male version being present, whereas both Kamui/Corrin are there).
Old 2017-02-02, 19:06   Link #57
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Rerolling in this game is a nightmare. So many pools without a single red orb makes any potential positives of the gacha null and void. Kind of close to giving up and saying to hell with the game after rerolling for about 4 hours and only hitting two 5-stars (on separate instances)... and it was the same 5-star, Camilla.
Dude, rerolling in this game is hella easier than in many others. I mean, clearing one stage - STAGE - nets you 1 Orb, and each chapter have 4-5 stages. So just on Normal alone, if you clear 4 chapter you're set for 1 5 rolls. Add in the Difficulty and it's a lot more comfortable than many other.

As for no red orb, I think that's just your bad luck. First roll with 17 Orbs net me 2 4 stars - Florina and Nino, a Blue Lance and Green Tome. Second roll with 20 orbs net me 2 5 stars - Leo and Takumi, Red Archer and Red Tome - along with Sakura - a frigging Healer. So my team is pretty much set for now.

Sides, I saw somebody on reddit getting 2 Lyns. How the hell he pull that off?
Old 2017-02-02, 19:12   Link #58
GDB

Don't diss healers, I'm really wishing I had one right now. Hopefully we get a Lissa daily or something soon so I can get one, even if she's a 1-star.

Also, the nightmare part of the rerolling was about having to redownload 450mb or whatever every time, not how many rolls you get per reroll.
Old 2017-02-02, 19:26   Link #59
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
No, it actually changes the audio as well. The audio is tied to the text: either it is any non JP language text + english voiceover, or it is JP txt + JP voiceover.

I tested the language switch with "both versions" of the app (which is actually only 1 app that changes accordingly its parameters) and they behave exactly the same: the text language matches your device language, then apply the appropriate voiceover. If you decide to switch with the "change language" in the FAQ option, it works.
Huh, that's interesting. I read somewhere you could only change the text and not the audio. As far as the JP version goes, I changed my IPhone's region and language back to English, but the entire thing seems to be in Japanese still.

Quote:
Also, the gacha is most likely heavily based on the vote ballot as they announced. We already have seen arts of characters that aren't available right now (Female Reflet/Robin isn't there, despite the male version being present, whereas both Kamui/Corrin are there).
Yeah, I'm not really sure what they are thinking, but I'm not putting much hope towards their character selection. To be honest, even BandaiNamco tries a bit better at telling the audience they haven't forgot about some games for Tales (of course, the actual result is far from "better")

Old 2017-02-02, 19:29   Link #60
GDB

It probably only checks your system's language on the first boot-up. After that it cedes to whatever option you selected.

*edit*

Time to get friend codes, since I just found out you can get free stuff (feathers used to ascend to higher rarities) in the Castle by having friends. 5265667612 (Ginrei).

Last edited by GDB; 2017-02-02 at 19:46.

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy