AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

Old 2008-01-28, 20:01   Link #681
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Just watched all the currently subbed episodes.

Spoiler for Thoughts on episode 1-3:

This anime is good, I hope it gets a place in Animesuki's "Current Series" section.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 20:09   Link #682
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by -boiledliddo- View Post
Just watched all the currently subbed episodes.

Spoiler for Thoughts on episode 1-3:

This anime is good, I hope it gets a place in Animesuki's "Current Series" section.
girl in store is Aiko!
Friend is Nobuse!
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 20:17   Link #683
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
girl in store is Aiko!
Friend is Nobuse!
Thanks, I watched everything in the dead of midnight yesterday and I can't remember all the names.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 20:28   Link #684
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim
I really could do without all the incest hints in the show, though. Or without Noe.
Without Noe!? Did I read that right!?

And although pretty boy Jun is indeed suspicious in that helmet scene, it's not as conclusive as Hiromi x Shin by far, so keep your hopes up!

I'll enjoy the wincest drama anyway though. >_>

HornynoOtaku: We don't need to know that, you know. That's what Rules 1 & 2's /a/ board is for anyway.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 21:11   Link #685
esco

Great anime, surprisingly deep for this type of genre in my opinion

For those that haven't, many of the odd moments like in shin's manga and how noe acts makes a whole lot more sense when you re-watch episode 1 after viewing episode 4. Also in episode 1 you can see how many things in shin's manga actually came true in real life kind of like that drug-addict from heros in a way.

Spoiler for 3:

Spoiler for ep4:

The relationship triangle of shin's and hiromi's parents could very well be similar to shin's current one, with the whole getting closer to the person that's closest to the one you like deal. Meaning someone's parent here wasn't actually in love with the person they married but just wanted to get close or something simliar to that. . . . . . .
esco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 22:04   Link #686
Falkor

I think I have watched the last episode three times already, though I’m still waiting for the version I keep on my hard drive.

Spoiler for more thoughts on Ai-chan:
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 22:25   Link #687
Nenkitsune

Send a message via AIM to Nenkitsune Send a message via Yahoo to Nenkitsune
Wow. I really liked Episode 4. 1-3 were good, but now i'm 110% hooked.
Spoiler for Ai-chan:

The end was funny.
Spoiler for Episode 4:

もいちど。。。
Nenkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 22:42   Link #688
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
I think I have watched the last episode three times already, though I’m still waiting for the version I keep on my hard drive.

Spoiler for more thoughts on Ai-chan:
Well, the episode is already out subbed so I don't see much meaning to the spoiler tagging, but anyway I agree completely about poor Aiko. I am also very interested on how she get herself trapped in this situation. There are two theories I heard people mention!

One of the theories is that It was a missunderstanding and that Aiko thought that Shin was confessing to her. he was doing it on behalf of Nobuse, and she accepted to later find out it was on behalf of Nobuse. when she found out that it was Nobuse she didn't want to feel like a fool so she got stuck.

Another is that Nobuse asked Shin, and She already knew that Jin was in love with Hiromi, so like she told him, "in order to get close to someone, you need to get close to the people that are close to that person". So she dicided to accept Nobuse in order to get close to Shin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenkitsune View Post
Wow. I really liked Episode 4. 1-3 were good, but now i'm 110% hooked.
Spoiler for Ai-chan:
I wouldn't call it a slight thing, she is in Love with Shin, and she loves Nobuse, considering all of them were childhood friends. I don't like the Idea that Nobuse had to enlist Shin in order to get Aiko to go out with him. I like the cheerful Aiko that we see her with shin. Aiko is a different person when she is with nobuse.
Old 2008-01-28, 23:24   Link #689
cloudninja

8 preview pics from episode 5

8 new pics from upcoming episode 5 are up at the official website at the bottom of this page.

http://www.truetears.jp/story/

Very intriguing pictures. Between the pictures and the episode previews the people behind this show do a great job of pulling us in and making it hard to wait for the next episode.

1) Looks like Hiromi and Noe are having a talk. About Shinichiro? Jun? Both?
2) Who's the guy in the scarf? Jun usually wears a scarf but the one he normally wears is a different color and design. Also the hair style and color is more like Shinichiro's. Or could it be someone else from her memory? Notice that Hiromi has her hand holding one end of the scarf, maybe because she had just put the scarf on him
3) Noe licking Shinichiro
4) Jun looking like he was waiting outside and Shinichiro appears. Does he want an update on Shin's date with Noe? Or is this visit about Hiromi? Like a date?
5) Hiromi appears to be opening the door outward with her left hand, looks like Shinichiro knocked on her door. I know it's not the front door because at 3:10 of episode 4 the door Shinichiro uses to leave the house is a sliding door. So he knocked and she probably let him in. She is wearing pink, so tying this in with the episode 5 preview where she is also wearing pink I can guess this is probably where she calls him an idiot.
6) 3 pictures from an album. One of them is of a large group of people, maybe friends or classmates? The second is of Shin's father and a woman who I assume is Shin's mother but it's not quite clear enough to tell so it could be Hiromi's mother. The third picture appears to be of Shin's father and Hiromi's father.
7) Aiko holding a pink little shopping bag. From the surroundings it appears to be her shop. Did she just go shopping or is she giving/receiving a present?
8) An up close shot of Shinichiro. There appears to be something on top of his shirt but can't tell if it's a scarf or something else. From the thumb and finger positions I can tell someone has their left hand on his shoulder. From his expression and wide eyes he appears shocked. What's going on? Obviously surprising news but it had better not be about Hiromi being his sister.

Sorry for getting so excited about a few pictures but this show has got me hooked bad. It's even fun just trying to guess what's going to happen between the preview pics and the episode 5 preview at the end of episode 4.

Last edited by cloudninja; 2008-01-28 at 23:50.
cloudninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 00:15   Link #690
ThoHell

Interesting pictures indeed. Thanks for the link. I think most of your guessing about the pictures are fairly right and in the last picture that is a scarf Shin is wearing. That first picture Hiromi looks rather shocked, so Noe must have told her something shocking. And I think in picture 5 is where Hiromi gets angry at Shin for trying to hook Hiromi up with Jun and for not understanding the true intention behind her actions.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 00:18   Link #691
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudninja View Post
8 new pics from upcoming episode 5 are up at the official website at the bottom of this page.

自分の想いを抑えきれなくなる愛子, 事態は大きく動き始める
Yes! It says that Aiko is unable to hold her own feelings and the circumtances are beggining to move in big ways! Yahooo! thare is hope for her, I don't care if she doesn't end with Shin, I want her to try her best and not to have regrets!
Old 2008-01-29, 00:43   Link #692
cloudninja

Wondering if anyone can translate the few lines that pertain to episode 5 on the bottom of this page. Thanks.

Old 2008-01-29, 01:05   Link #693
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Interesting pictures indeed. Thanks for the link. I think most of your guessing about the pictures are fairly right and in the last picture that is a scarf Shin is wearing. That first picture Hiromi looks rather shocked, so Noe must have told her something shocking. And I think in picture 5 is where Hiromi gets angry at Shin for trying to hook Hiromi up with Jun and for not understanding the true intention behind her actions.
maybe noe tells her that her bro asked shin to go out with...that could be a possibility of her shocked expresion. l knew ai wasn't out of the picture even if she doesnt end with shin it's too early for her to give up. fight-o ai!!
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 01:27   Link #694
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Never mind, FINALLY it appears!

Spoiler for ep5 preview:

Spoiler for thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 01:44   Link #695
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

Spoiler for ep5 preview:

Spoiler for thoughts:
Thanks for the translation.
Spoiler:

Each episode just gets more exciting than before.

Last edited by cloudninja; 2008-01-29 at 02:06.
Old 2008-01-29, 01:44   Link #696
golthin

Quote:

Spoiler for ep5 preview:

Spoiler for thoughts:
lol! Shin! Shin! Stop playing freaking cupid!
Old 2008-01-29, 02:11   Link #697
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Spoiler for ep5 preview:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-01-29, 02:40   Link #698
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well, sometimes it's usually just something simple.

After all, True Tears is an Anime that is down-to-earth, it doesn't seem to be packing some shocking, mind-blowing, secret.
I agree it could be something simple. Like maybe she resembles her mother or something (though still sounds incestuous).

Though I disagree that True Tears won' t have shocking secrets. Hiromi obviously has a lot of baggage from the past including a few traumas and involvement with Shinichiro's mother. Noe is obviously a mental case now because of her past life traumas, and you can tell Noe's brother and other characters are hiding something. Something seedy.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 03:16   Link #699
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Razajev View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-01-29, 03:30   Link #700
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote: