AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2013-04-16, 08:07   Link #1
SimplyUnwanted
Tsundere

Need help finding new animes to add to my list.

I am not really good at explaining these types of things but I'll try my best.

I am mainly into the Cute-art-style Loli/Non-Loli /Tsundere/Drama/Romance type animes like...

ToraDora & Zero No Tsukaima & Astarotte no Omocha (Mainly Zero No Tsukaima)

mainly about a couple, in which they don't like each other at the beginning, but begin to show their feelings later on, with the female/male being Tsundere.
(It doesn't really matter)

I searched about and really didn't find anything useful since everyone was suggesting...

Hidan No Aria, I may try to watch it but, I prefer Kendo swords/magic and not much "Dark" storyline with actual violence like Shakugan no Shana though I may just force myself to watch it sometime...

Really the type of animes I want are animes that have a Tsundere character the art-style has to be something bright and enjoyable like Astarotte, Zero & ToraDora. I would prefer something that would make you cry, Zero no Tsukaima made me cry due to the fact of Luise getting upset that Saito would lose his life if he used his powers anymore etc.

Mm.. I don't really know what else to put, hopefully It is enough to give you the basic idea of what I would like in an anime.

Romance...
Drama...
Preferably a Tsundere...
Blushing...
Cute art-style...
Something that would really make you wanna cry not having to FORCE yourself lol
SimplyUnwanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 15:43   Link #2
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Hmm... if you really liked Louise and Saito, perhaps you should check out Ranma 1/2. It's an older show, but many people have commented how much Louise and Saito were like Akane and Ranma.

Inuyasha would be another good classic tsundere romance.

For something more modern, A Certain Magical Index and the spinoff A Certain Scientific Railgun would probably fit well for you. Has quite the tsundere.

Otome Youkai Zakuro would also work for you.

Maybe Chrome Shelled Regios? You'll definitely like Felli Loss.

You'll like at least one of the arcs in The World God Only Knows.

You could also try Fullmetal Alchemist: Brootherhood. The romance isn't a main plot line but it is there, and with a tsundere.

Cross Game also has a tsundere, although not the style you like.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 19:13   Link #3
mit7059

I think you'd like Full Metal Panic!

More of a manga reader now than an anime watcher. Currently reading list here
mit7059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 19:58   Link #4
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Oh yeah, how did I forget Full Metal Panic?

You'll like that one.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Old 2013-04-17, 07:24   Link #5
SimplyUnwanted
Tsundere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Hmm... if you really liked Louise and Saito, perhaps you should check out Ranma 1/2. It's an older show, but many people have commented how much Louise and Saito were like Akane and Ranma.

Inuyasha would be another good classic tsundere romance.

For something more modern, A Certain Magical Index and the spinoff A Certain Scientific Railgun would probably fit well for you. Has quite the tsundere.

Otome Youkai Zakuro would also work for you.

Maybe Chrome Shelled Regios? You'll definitely like Felli Loss.

You'll like at least one of the arcs in The World God Only Knows.

You could also try Fullmetal Alchemist: Brootherhood. The romance isn't a main plot line but it is there, and with a tsundere.

Cross Game also has a tsundere, although not the style you like.

Ah yes, an old friend asked me to watch A Certain Magical Index sometime, I believe I started watching it but couldn't get attached to it, cause I was busy finishing ToraDora or another anime (Thank you for reminding me)

I tried Full Metal Panic but I am not the type of person who is into Mech animes if the art-style was more bright it would be okay but mostly Mech animes are not my type.

Otome Youkai Zakuro seems okay may look into it also.

I looked at Chrome Shelled Regios and it looks promising (Most likely will watch)

I had no idea that Full Metal Alch had another series to it, as I have not watched it in years, definitely going to go watch that one soon.

& I Saw Inuyasha long ago when they still had it on YTV it got boring after the first what 50 episodes or so.

It doesn't just have to be a Tsundere, though I prefer it to be.

I also like animes like

Blood+
Aoi No Exorcist etc..

Some action and such an with a nice storyline, what ever Aoi No exorcist fell under.
Old 2013-04-17, 07:39   Link #6
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I'm going to make a somewhat different suggestion, Nodame Cantabile. It's not an "action" show, since the characters are studying to become professional classical musicians. But it does fit your request for a show that is
Quote:
mainly about a couple, in which they don't like each other at the beginning, but begin to show their feelings later on, with the female/male being Tsundere.
The male in this show, Chiaki Shinichi, is the tsundere. The young lady, Noda Megumi or "Nodame," is more decisive, declaring her love for Chiaki at the end of the first episode. The story extends over a 23-episode original series, and two 12-episode sequels. Along with the fansubbed version, Crackle streams the first season with English dubbing.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 08:17   Link #7
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

If you don't like the mecha you could try Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu which has no mecha but still focuses on the school life of Sagara and the tsundere Chidori.

Last edited by Sackett; 2013-04-17 at 19:59. Reason: Added link
Old 2013-04-17, 08:18   Link #8
SimplyUnwanted
Tsundere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I'm going to make a somewhat different suggestion, Nodame Cantabile. It's not an "action" show, since the characters are studying to become professional classical musicians. But it does fit your request for a show that is

The male in this show, Chiaki Shinichi, is the tsundere. The young lady, Noda Megumi or "Nodame," is more decisive, declaring her love for Chiaki at the end of the first episode. The story extends over a 23-episode original series, and two 12-episode sequels. Along with the fansubbed version, Crackle streams the first season with English dubbing.

Looks rather different an unique, I'll give it a try thanks :3
Old 2013-04-17, 12:27   Link #9
iMomoko
Little Otaku Girl

Have you tried Lil Pri? I'm not sure if it's what you would want, but it's super cute and I love it.
Old 2013-04-17, 16:15   Link #10
SimplyUnwanted
Tsundere

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMomoko View Post
Have you tried Lil Pri? I'm not sure if it's what you would want, but it's super cute and I love it.

Hmm... I may give it a try, I am open to most any Animes that are not Elfien Lied genre so much violance...