Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-13, 18:46   Link #20281
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Yet again only your take on things. I on the other hand didn't miss her switch to bat shit crazy mode when Moka mentioned Tsukune and her friends. She'll warm up to them alright. While she's setting fire to their corpses. Her turning into Ms. Goody Two Shoes is a pipe dream...
It's going to take a while thats all i'm saying, i never said it was going to be easy, Tsukune will be the first one Akua gets to "know", and the one who Akua will warm up to first, it's only a matter of time
Old 2011-06-13, 20:55   Link #20282
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Hmm...If Tsukune was vaguely conscious that means even in his berserk state he still knows what he's doing.

Also lol Ruby "First Night of Sex"
Old 2011-06-13, 21:53   Link #20283
yongshun

Since there are all these speculations I will add this. What if Dracula is not evil in this universe, and Alucard is Dracula's negative side? You know like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, or Dr. Banner and The Hulk.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 22:44   Link #20284
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Wouldn't that be nice. However, even if that was the case way back in the day before he degenerated into the beast he is now, he's beyond help now. Really though, if there was a possible redemption, it would result in a very awkward situation regarding Alucard. Alucard, the "friendly" vampire beast.... If that ever came to pass, I'd facepalm and then laugh my ass off at how ridiculous that is.
Old 2011-06-14, 01:11   Link #20285
Chris38

Well, I doubt that's it's possible for Alucard to regain his sanity, so the possibility of him being redeemed is near zero.

Speaking about Akua, I have a hard time of seeing her being redeemed as well, since in chapter 42 she has shown that even the supposed promise that she has made with Akasha means nothing to her - or rather that she uses the promise as an excuse to peruse her own (most likely selfish) descries.

Furthermore, Akua still doesn't know that Tsukune is capable of removing Moka's Rosario, that Moka's Shinso blood flows in the veins of Tsukune who was originally a human, which is most likely going to make her chances of being redeemed, even less probable.

After all, I doubt that Akasha wanted Moka to know what has actually happened to her, since she wouldn't remove Moka's memories about Alucard, if that was the case - and in chapter 42 Akua has basically broken that wish by revealing to Moka what has happened to Akasha, and in the next chapter we will probably learn how Moka is going to take that particular information, as well as, we will probably learn how Moka is going to react once she feels the change within Tsukune, when he undergoes the human modification ritual - after all the events of chapter 42 seen from Moka's perspective are chronologically happening, before Tsukune has began undergoing the human modification ritual.

At least now we know the reason why Tsukune has felt from his bond with Moka that she is feeling insecure, worried and scared...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 02:34   Link #20286
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Yeah, at some point, I thought that Akua was genuinely following Akasha's wish and fulfill her promise, but it looks like she's got her own agenda after all, like I originally theorized. The promise is actually more of a barrier to Akua that's stopping her from getting what she really wants out of Moka. God knows what that is but it's clearly something she doesn't want anyone else involved in, so much that she's even forgetting what Moka actually wants and wishes to drown in her love for her.

But if she wouldn't be redeemed, then what fate awaits Akua? Death? I don't exactly see Ikeda killing any of the main characters. Gyokurou will surely die at some stage, but Akua's a bit different imo. Normally, I would welcome Akua's death but the manga isn't dark enough for that and has taken a more dramatic edge rather. Like Shinso Tsukune, I think she'll adapt to the idea of Moka and Tsukune together, or end up valuing Tsukune just as much as Moka and would do anything to protect their relationship, but it won't be until the very end of the manga, which won't be for a while.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 03:47   Link #20287
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Yeah, at some point, I thought that Akua was genuinely following Akasha's wish and fulfill her promise, but it looks like she's got her own agenda after all, like I originally theorized. The promise is actually more of a barrier to Akua that's stopping her from getting what she really wants out of Moka. God knows what that is but it's clearly something she doesn't want anyone else involved in, so much that she's even forgetting what Moka actually wants and wishes to drown in her love for her.

But if she wouldn't be redeemed, then what fate awaits Akua? Death? I don't exactly see Ikeda killing any of the main characters. Gyokurou will surely die at some stage, but Akua's a bit different imo. Normally, I would welcome Akua's death but the manga isn't dark enough for that and has taken a more dramatic edge rather. Like Shinso Tsukune, I think she'll adapt to the idea of Moka and Tsukune together, or end up valuing Tsukune just as much as Moka and would do anything to protect their relationship, but it won't be until the very end of the manga, which won't be for a while.
Well, I agree with you that R+V isn't the kind of manga where we can expect the death of one of the main characters, but Akua's redemption is going to take some time (and a few clashes with Tsukune ), before we will start seeing some changes in her character.

On a different matter I wonder how the conflict in the Shuzen family is going to escalate... after all currently the Shuzen family is split into two fractions:

The good side (In other words the members of the Shuzen family who want to achieve coexistence between humans and ayashi:

Moka - due to her feelings for Tsukune I don't see her wanting to fight against humans.

Kokoa - since Moka is the only one, out of the entire Shuzen family, who acknowledges Kokoa I don't see her becoming an antagonist

Akasha - self explainable, since she's currently sealing Alucard to prevent his awakening.

Issa - well, his current whereabouts are unknown, but snce I don't think that Akasha would fall in love with a bad guy, I see him as being the next member of the Shuzen family who would join Tsukune's and Moka's side. Naturally that doesn't mean that, he won't test if Tsukune is a suitable partner for his daughter.

The bad side ( who want's to destroy humanity )

Gyokuro - self explainable, after reading chapter 42

Kahula - due to her being raised to fallow orders, I don't see her being on the good side yet

Akua - has an agenda of her own, but I think that she has a negative opinion about humans as well, I currently put her on the bad side.

and a conflict between those sides seems inevitable, considering what kind of nature vampires have, so it makes me wonder how this confrontation is going to be developed in the future. chapters.
Old 2011-06-14, 03:54   Link #20288
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Speaking about Akua, I have a hard time of seeing her being redeemed as well, since in chapter 42 she has shown that even the supposed promise that she has made with Akasha means nothing to her - or rather that she uses the promise as an excuse to peruse her own (most likely selfish) descries.

Furthermore, Akua still doesn't know that Tsukune is capable of removing Moka's Rosario, that Moka's Shinso blood flows in the veins of Tsukune who was originally a human, which is most likely going to make her chances of being redeemed, even less probable.

After all, I doubt that Akasha wanted Moka to know what has actually happened to her, since she wouldn't remove Moka's memories about Alucard, if that was the case - and in chapter 42 Akua has basically broken that wish by revealing to Moka what has happened to Akasha, and in the next chapter we will probably learn how Moka is going to take that particular information, as well as, we will probably learn how Moka is going to react once she feels the change within Tsukune, when he undergoes the human modification ritual - after all the events of chapter 42 seen from Moka's perspective are chronologically happening, before Tsukune has began undergoing the human modification ritual.
Here here, she's simply committed too much evil, she's demonstrated the very reason vampires are despised in the world of Rosario + Vampire. Whatever hairbrained scheme she has planned, it will be ended, and I'm really hoping it's by Tsukune. That little girl is way too big for her britches, and I want Tsukune to be the man to cut her down to size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Death is possible, though I do believe a more probable (and more fitting) would she becomes aware of her own limitations after her defeat, and realizes she's not the only one who cares about Moka. Trying to hoard Moka all for herself has only further assured her downfall later on. And as the group is escaping the Floating Garden, Akuha makes one last desperate attempt to stop them.

Akuha: Moka, you can't do this to me! I'm your sister, I'm the only one who can save you!

Moka: You're wrong, Neesan. I have many friends who care for me. But more than that, I have Tsukune, who's risked everything to remain by my side. But what of you, Neesan, who do you have to care for you?

[Akuha sighs in chagrin, as she realizes she has no friends, no real family]

Moka: It's a pity you don't understand me. And until you do, you will never see me again. [one last look before walking away] Know your place.

Akuha: MOOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! [as the fortress explodes around her]

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2011-06-15 at 01:38.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 04:37   Link #20289
Tachibana
タチバナ

Akua was easily influenced by Akasha's kindness, even in the end of the flashback of Moka's past, she will even be influenced by Tsukune himself, but this time things will be different for her, if Akua's fate is the same as Moka's, than Tsukune is definitely the man who can change it, i have no doubts about that.

Weather or not Akua's fate is death or life, before fate decides what to do with her, she'll be redeemed by the very same man who changed Moka's fate and who is able to give her the future and life, just like Akasha wanted for her daughter.

After all ive seen Akua do, the thought of her dieing is something i really don't see happening, Akasha wouldn't want this either, however, like the rest of you, i don't know whats going to happen, but id like to think that she would at least be given a decent future, being tied to Alucard and being his granddaughter, turned her into what she is today, her battle with Tsukune will do her some "good".

I guess it must seem like i'm putting a lot of faith in Tsukune to "change" Akua, but with the announcement of their future battle, this will be one of the many routes the storyline will take.
Old 2011-06-14, 06:39   Link #20290
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Death is possible, though I do believe a more probable (and more fitting) would she becomes aware of her own limitations after her defeat, and realizes she's not the only one who cares about Moka. Trying to hoard Moka all for herself has only further assured her downfall later on. And as the group is escaping the Floating Garden, Akuha makes one last desperate attempt to stop them.

Akuha: Moka, you can't do this to me! I'm your sister, I'm the only one who can save you!

Moka: You're wrong, Neesan. I have many friends who care for me. But more than that, I have Tsukune, who's risked everything to remain by my side. But what of you, Neesan, who do you have to care for you?

[Akuha sighs in chagrin, as she realizes she has no friends, no real family]

Moka: It's a pity you don't understand me. And until you do, you will never see again. [one last look before walking away] Know your place.

Akuha: MOOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! [as the fortress explodes around her]
Possible, but I don't see Moka just leaving Akua behind while the Death Star's exploding (yes, I just called FT's hq a Death Star). While it could go as you say, I think Moka would say that she has friends who care for her, and Tsukune who'se risked everything to bring her back and remain by her side, just as she cares for her. I imagine she would try to have Akua come with her when she and everyone else are on the way to escape.

As for the other Shuzen baddies, I definitely agree with Gyokurou and Kahlua being there, but I think there's certainly potential for Kahlua to join Tsukune and the others after this is over. She's certainly worried about Moka and doesn't want her to be hurt. Unfortunately, unlike what Miyabi and possibly Gyokuro have promised her, that won't be the case, and I believe Kahlua will defent to Tsukune's side before long.

On the other hand, I'm putting a question mark on Issa. We don't know where he is, what happened to him or what he's up to if he's still alive. I tend to think he's not involved with FT at all, but more of a wild card than anything else. What seems certain is that he's lost his grip of the Vampire society after Alucard awoke in the flashback, and could be working undercover with Mikogami so he can keep an eye on Moka, and could make an appearance soon.
Old 2011-06-14, 07:27   Link #20291
Chris38

Well, I don't think that Issa is dead, since in chapter 14 of the Second Season Kahula wouldn't say that father would be happy to hear that Moka's Rosario has been removed, and I don't think it's in Kahula's character to lie about something.

As to, what has happened to him, I believe that he was put responsible for the incident with Alucard, which has been shown during the flashback to Moka's past, and most likely stripped of his powers in the Shuzen - in other words Gyokuro probably used the incident with Alucard as a chance to raise to a higher position within the Shuzen family.
Old 2011-06-14, 10:24   Link #20292
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Well, I don't think that Issa is dead, since in chapter 14 of the Second Season Kahula wouldn't say that father would be happy to hear that Moka's Rosario has been removed, and I don't think it's in Kahula's character to lie about something.

As to, what has happened to him, I believe that he was put responsible for the incident with Alucard, which has been shown during the flashback to Moka's past, and most likely stripped of his powers in the Shuzen - in other words Gyokuro probably used the incident with Alucard as a chance to raise to a higher position within the Shuzen family.
Issa sided more with Akasha than he did with Gyokuro, i can actually see him being a future good guy, and i could agree with you that Gyokuro probably used the Alucard incident to overthrow Issa and assumed head position over the Shuzen family.

If Issa is secretly a good guy than he probably is head of a vampire faction that are relatives of the Shuzen family, and would possibly aid Tsukune to stop Gyokuro, but this is only a speculation im afraid, most of the vampires in the flashback looked like really good people though

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-06-14 at 10:38.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 10:38   Link #20293
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:

Such as disposing of Issa as head of the Shuzen Family? She was already married to the head of the family, the only other position left for her is to become the head of the family.

She wasn't there at the time of Alucard's awakening - yet Alucard awakened on Issa's watch. As the leader of the vampires in Japan, this is disgraceful, not to mention, it could have all been blamed on his softness and carelessness in letting Akasha have her way for so long.
Old 2011-06-14, 12:49   Link #20294
Shadow5YA

So did Issa have a harem of wives, or did he divorce Kahlua's mother before he married Akasha?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 13:08   Link #20295
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So did Issa have a harem of wives, or did he divorce Kahlua's mother before he married Akasha?
Well it was implied that, Akasha was Issa's mistress (lover ), while Gyokuro is still Issa's official wife, which is probably one of the reasons why Gyokuro hates Akasha and Moka (since, she's the child of Issa's lover).

In other words Issa was two timing with two women, which also might be the reason why Moka has such a negative opinion on the matter of polygamy.
Old 2011-06-14, 13:54   Link #20296
khprincessh

ch42 was good i hope mokas mom is going to get out of Alucard soon once its the time and i hope inner moka beats Gyokuro butt with tsukune.
Old 2011-06-14, 19:32   Link #20297
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The main question is where is Issa?...

Probably hiding so he wouldn't get a beating from his wives.
Old 2011-06-14, 20:03   Link #20298
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Well it was implied that, Akasha was Issa's mistress (lover ), while Gyokuro is still Issa's official wife, which is probably one of the reasons why Gyokuro hates Akasha and Moka (since, she's the child of Issa's lover).

In other words Issa was two timing with two women, which also might be the reason why Moka has such a negative opinion on the matter of polygamy.
Well, there's more too, there's also Akua's mother, not to mention Kokoa seems to have a different mother as well. I think Issa was going around impregnating powerful vampire women to make powerful children. I wonder if he wanted a son
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 21:19   Link #20299
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Well, there's more too, there's also Akua's mother, not to mention Kokoa seems to have a different mother as well. I think Issa was going around impregnating powerful vampire women to make powerful children. I wonder if he wanted a son
He sure had bad odds there

But I was under the impression that Aqua's mother was dead. Though she's a daughter of Alucard huh? Wonder how the hell that worked.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 00:57   Link #20300
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Nope, Kokoa's mother is also Gyokuro. It says so on chap 31 page 15 of season two. It's prolly just a menage a trois, but one of them didn't exactly agree to the deal.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire