AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2004-10-19, 07:33   Link #1
ShuLi

Photoshop project help need fast!!!

hi
I am taking a photshop class in school and i need to do a project.
For example: I need to use two pictures, one background and one forground with a person on it.
I need to put that person in te background(i will get a C). and if i want to get an A i need to put that person behind something on the background. exather example would be putting a person behind a jail bar. (this idea is taken so i can't use it.)
can some one please give me some ideas? and find me some pictures. I tryed to use Hero, Matrix, Lord of the ring, Dawn of te Dead but none of them worked out.
( I even used Bush and Kerry )

ShuLi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 07:53   Link #2
Enragin_Angel
ナマケモノ

First, layer the person on top of the background. Next, zoom in into the person and use the pen tool to draw an outline around the person. It will take long but the cut out will be clean even if you resize it. There are a few ways to put the person behind something in the background...I'll just teach you one. Click the magnetic lasso tool and lasso some object in the background. After you do that, click on the layer with the person and then click delete. It will delete from the person layer and it will seem like it appears behind the background. Do it for as many parts as you need.
Enragin_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 08:32   Link #3
jimmy_1

I think he knows how to do it.. he needs a idea..!
jimmy_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 10:42   Link #4
Grona
Big Damit!

How about someone hugging someone from behind with their hands around their neck?
Grona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 11:24   Link #5
Necrodeath

Why not take a forest or something? Forests are dead easy...I mean bushes and trees grow everywhere, lot's of opportunities to put things behind, ontop or whatever you want to do.

Example.
Pick a photograph of a forest.
Pick a photograph of a person.
Cutout the person, and paste it in the forest.
option1
Select the tree/bush/branch by using the (polygonal) lasso tool
Copy it, and past it on a different layer ontop of the person, but on the place where it it located in the forest layer so it doesn't look out of place.
option2
Duplicate the forest layer, place it ontop of the person layer, and delete everything you don't want. Ofcourse you'll want to leave some branches/bushes/trees in front of the person so you'll get an A
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote