AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 266 57.83%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 101 21.96%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 38 8.26%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 3.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 1.74%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 0.43%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.65%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.22%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 27 5.87%
Voters: 460. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-06, 07:03   Link #301
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Please realize that Rolo couldn't let Shirley have Lulu's babies... (don't ask; this is a result of seeing bad fanfic)

otherwise... well, here's what I can guess:

-The side called Lelouch is now dead, or he becomes vengeance-filled, and we have Zero truly becoming an emotionless bastard
-Rolo's death flag has just been raised; other possibilities are that Rolo must now eliminate Kallen because she knows about Lelouch's sister (Yes Rolo, kill them all, then die a horrible, painful death yourself! That's my now dream ending)
-There's no longer any possibility of love towards any character from lelocuh (cue death of Romance thread)
-Rolo is probably going to slip up about being the killer, and Angry Lelouch is Angry.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:03   Link #302
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
stupid tag is stupid tag, some people do not learn -.-
just saw the tag myself, couldn't stop laughing though XD
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:04   Link #303
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypie_0106 View Post
He can cry and scream all he wants, and it won't bother me at all. Just as long as he did not say the dreaded "I love you, don't leave me..." to Shirley...

.... Afterall, she did confess....

Kallen, my queen, go for the win!!
If Kallen's love for lelouch becomes one sided because of Shirley's death, us, Kallen fans won't be happy at all .

Kallen could love Lelouch, but that doesn't mean Lelouch has an obligation to love her. He needs to fall in love with her. I guess a lot of fans think shirley's death is a good thing. Then that Lelouch will go in Kallen arms. But keep in mind it could also kill all possible pairing...
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:05   Link #304
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohrd View Post
Nooooooooo, nooooo Shirley! Why!? Kallen should die, not Shirley! Nooooooooooo, die Rolo!
No, Shirley have to die, Kallen is way too important!
KallenMiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:06   Link #305
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Shirley's life sucked and her family was obliterated from existence. She had no family other than her father and then she bites it. Wow. Tragic stuff. r
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:08   Link #306
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by KallenMiki View Post
No, Shirley have to die, Kallen is way too important!
Shirley had to die for the Kalulu pairing to be possible? I hope all the other kalulu fans aren't like you... That makes Kallen looks like a loser

(biohrd's comment is crap too)
Old 2008-07-06, 07:09   Link #307
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

The only way I see Shirley's death to be "useful" for Lulu's romance, is to teach him (the hard way) that you don't take things around you for granted.
Old 2008-07-06, 07:10   Link #308
biohrd

Now Lulu will become a gay. Like Light from Death Note xD
biohrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:10   Link #309
honeypie_0106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
If Kallen's love for lelouch becomes one sided because of Shirley's death, us, Kallen fans won't be happy at all .

Kallen could love Lelouch, but that doesn't mean Lelouch has an obligation to love her. He needs to fall in love with her. I guess a lot of fans think shirley's death is a good thing. Then that Lelouch will go in Kallen arms. But keep in mind it could also kill all possible pairing...

My friend, you see, Lulu never confessed or responded to Shirley's plea of love.

I mean, given all his sins, if the writers did want to make their pairing all Gun Damnish, then they would have explicitly made Lulu tell Shirley "I love you...", before going all AHHHHHHHH!

But no, he just went geass on her.
honeypie_0106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:10   Link #310
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

Stop with the Rollo hatism, allready! Yeah, he is a dead man walking, but still i love him. lelouc had to lose somebody, that's just his destiny. Shirley was the most weak minded, i know she was beautifull and nice as angel, bur Sunrise loves killing off those charries. Rollo will pay, but does Lulu know he did it? Just stop with all the hate spam.
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:14   Link #311
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Rolo is going to get a fate worse than death, probably

Lelouch will use Geass on him to force him to recall all the painful memories of everyone he's ever killed, and to remember them for eternity.

Thus will Rolo become nothing more than a sack of flesh doomed to wander forever, with no chance of peace

Old 2008-07-06, 07:14   Link #312
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

Quote:
Shirley had to die for the Kalulu pairing to be possible? I hope all the other kalulu fans aren't like you... That makes Kallen looks like a loser

(biohrd's comment is crap too)
No! Kallen should live to keep her brother's dream to free the Japanese! i didn't mean to say that Kalulu is my reason for me to like Shirley to be dead or something, i mean Kallen has so many PART in the series...I mean duh?! She's an Ace Pilot and also some of the OoTBK are counting on her!
Old 2008-07-06, 07:15   Link #313
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
-The side called Lelouch is now dead, or he becomes vengeance-filled, and we have Zero truly becoming an emotionless bastard
Let's see what happens after he overcomes his intinal fit of rage

Quote:
-Rolo's death flag has just been raised; other possibilities are that Rolo must now eliminate Kallen because she knows about Lelouch's sister (Yes Rolo, kill them all, then die a horrible, painful death yourself! That's my now dream ending)
I don't doubt that Rolo's death flag has been rised and that he might try soemthing. but we'll see.

Quote:
--There's no longer any possibility of love towards any character from lelocuh (cue death of Romance thread)
Well, we'll see there too. At worst, he'll end up with no one or there will only be hints at the end for who he ends up with...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:15   Link #314
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:

Shirley has never known the both sides of Lelouch. Kallen has. She knows him better than most others who have only seen one side of him.

Shirley loves old Lelouch, the quiet flaky student with the gambling problem.

Kallen loves him for the bastard Zero and as the weakling 18 year old. Shirley always liked Clark Kent, didn't know Superman. Kallen is into both Clark Kent and Superman. She is into the alter ego and the secret identity.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:15   Link #315
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Oh, the newest tag now makes me laugh, just because it's so true...

the next problem: just waiting for Rolo to slip (you know he's going to, with his Lulu love)

Old 2008-07-06, 07:15   Link #316
honeypie_0106

All this Shirley bashing, makes me feel really sorry for her.

I really miss Kallen! Bring her back! And stop this nonsense Sunrise!

Who cares about Rolo anyway? And Ashford really is the suckiest setting right now, unless Nunally decides to come back to Ashford.... bringing Kallen with her.
honeypie_0106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:16   Link #317
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

If Lulu never gets to know who it was that murdered Shirley, it will be sad... and I don't mind it, really.
Old 2008-07-06, 07:17   Link #318
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

Quote:
He was really really really (really) sad/mad in this episode. He cried a lot then went AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Yep, he kinda reacted the same way he reacted to his mother's death. Shirley really seemed to be the most important person to him after his mother and sister (and maybe Suzaku pre-you know what).
Heh, I sure hope any romances will be kept for the very end as a possibility. It would be tasteless now in my opinion.

And I loved the way Shirley handled Suzaku (her little smackdown was cute). Damn, now only Nunally could bring them closer (if Rolo stays away from her...).
Eurys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:17   Link #319
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurr View Post
Stop with the Rollo hatism, allready! Yeah, he is a dead man walking, but still i love him. lelouc had to lose somebody, that's just his destiny. Shirley was the most weak minded, i know she was beautifull and nice as angel, bur Sunrise loves killing off those charries. Rollo will pay, but does Lulu know he did it? Just stop with all the hate spam.
I agree with you Aurr
Old 2008-07-06, 07:17   Link #320
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypie_0106 View Post
My friend, you see, Lulu never confessed or responded to Shirley's plea of love.

I mean, given all his sins, if the writers did want to make their pairing all Gun Damnish, then they would have explicitly made Lulu tell Shirley "I love you...", before going all AHHHHHHHH!

But no, he just went geass on her.
I know, and I was a bit happy he didn't say that...

But a lot of people seem to think our pairing (kalulu) is already canon while he didn't show any sign of confession or love about her at the moment. I'm a kallen fan but I don't want to be blind about Lelouch.

Wait, he wanted to have sex with her while he was emo. That only makes Kallen looks like a prostitute...

He only confessed to Nunnaly and about Euphie.