AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Vivid Strike! - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 0 0%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 2 18.18%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 9.09%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 36.36%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 18.18%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 9.09%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2016-11-28, 09:33   Link #21
4th Dimension

Fuka could be the main is a bit bland character. The probelm is that as of now she is bland as fuck. We haven't really met Fuka yet.

I hope Rinne looses since she does not deserve that belt. Buuut given the number of the episodes...

Fuka vs Ein would have been nice. In fact that is what should have happened this episode with Rine vs Fuka being set up in the next. That way Fuka gets her moment to shine.
Old 2016-11-28, 11:39   Link #22
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
I get the sense that Rinne is even more of a creator's pet than Fuka. She's the new Miura of Vivid-Strike.
Fitting considering she destroyed the old one.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Old 2016-11-28, 12:15   Link #23
Gx Hero
Rambler

I simply hope at this point the fight is worth while since this whole thing has lead up to it.

In a way I Feel that vivio and einheart should have been the main characters based on what we have seen so far. Basically after vivio beats rinne, einheart would challenge her to a match.

THere is one thing they could do to improve vivid strike is through a movie that retells the story and clean it up.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Old 2016-11-28, 15:06   Link #24
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gx Hero View Post
I simply hope at this point the fight is worth while since this whole thing has lead up to it.

In a way I Feel that vivio and einheart should have been the main characters based on what we have seen so far. Basically after vivio beats rinne, einheart would challenge her to a match.

THere is one thing they could do to improve vivid strike is through a movie that retells the story and clean it up.
...Or this might actually be the first of a series of stories/seasons, each focusing on a different pair of characters

Though, I would like to see some development regarding Fuuka and Rinne's past...as in their origins before ending up at the orphanage.
Old 2016-11-28, 16:38   Link #25
4th Dimension

Quote:
It would have worked better since they would not have the gaping hole where the MC is as they have now. On the other hand then this would have simply been Nanoha Vivid: Season X, and not this separate thing, which they have failed at making truly separate.

Quote:
Financially unlikely. If it doesn't do well on TV I kind of doubt they would pour even more money into something that did not succeed. Also I by now have serious doubits the 7arts have the chops necessary to pull of proper stories in 12 episodes let alone in a more time limited format of a movie, and not mess them up.
Old 2016-11-29, 05:11   Link #26
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Einhart offering Rinne a title match unless she beats Fuuka? Really, I feel that Einhart wants to wear Fuuka down before their title match for the Winter Cup.

Still, let's see what happens next episode. I want Fuuka Reventon to befriend Rinne Berlinetta through her fists!
Old 2016-11-29, 12:27   Link #27
Metaneo
Anime Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Einhart offering Rinne a title match unless she beats Fuuka? Really, I feel that Einhart wants to wear Fuuka down before their title match for the Winter Cup.
Einhart isnt that underhanded and she also wouldnt need to wear Fuuka down before their match to beat her.
Old 2016-11-29, 13:43   Link #28
4th Dimension

Yeah. Also she is her master after all since Fuka is learning Kaiser arts from her. Therefore if she was afraid of her she would probably simply not teach her a trick or two.
Old 2016-12-03, 07:53   Link #29
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Looking at the fight. Rinne seems to have gotten weaker, while Fuuka has gotten stronger / more tough. Perhaps that second loss to Vivio really did a lot to damage Rinne's self confidence..
Old 2016-12-03, 12:24   Link #30
Metaneo
Anime Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Looking at the fight. Rinne seems to have gotten weaker, while Fuuka has gotten stronger / more tough. Perhaps that second loss to Vivio really did a lot to damage Rinne's self confidence..
Most likely. If Rinne does lose to Fuuka, it should have more to do with Rinne's lack of confidence and grossly underestimating Fuuka's current strength.
Old 2016-12-04, 01:57   Link #31
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Spoiler for 10:
Old 2016-12-04, 07:58   Link #32
Gx Hero
Rambler

I wish that they had not made Rinne breakdown like she did. I guess I was hoping she would be angry maybe question herself, but not throw in the towel and nearly quit. THe whole point of Fuuka fighting RInne is because Fuuka can't stand how Riine looked down on others yet most of that seems to have already been dealt with.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Closed Thread