AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-06-23, 10:33   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 453 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 10:57   Link #2
Rahan

Summary of the chapter :

Spoiler for script of 453:

Spoiler for another translation of the ending:

Second translation is more interesting.
Madara needed Nagato's Rinne Tensei and apparently, is glad Nagato is out of the way. It's probably only Nagato getting the Itachi treatment though.

Last edited by Rahan; 2009-06-23 at 12:48.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 11:41   Link #3
james0246

That is quite a bit of info for one little chapter. Here's hoping it is confirmed, because there is much we can talk about.

That being said, the spoiler seems a little...boring. It's one fo those "evrything is going according to the plan" spoilers, and I always find those uninteresting (the plans going awry are always more interesting than the plans going well). Here's hoping that Madara/Tobi is actually angry over Pain's demise, etc.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 12:10   Link #4
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Send a message via MSN to Super_Gilby
Sasuke is bold if he is planning to assasinate the hokage at the kage summit... at the very least he should consider the raikage will attack him for sure but probably all the kage's will and 5 s class ninjas (well 4 for sure who knows how strong danzo will be) against 1 are not good odds unless Sasuke has a new super jutsu I cant wait to see what happens
Super_Gilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 12:22   Link #5
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Eh? Having a plan would seem appropriate to attack when there are five Kage's gathered. The ambush plan kind if you know what I mean.
Old 2009-06-23, 12:28   Link #6
ultra_dragon

Naruto's ultimate jutsu show us it's power again! lol, Naruto is a very dangerous ninja.
ultra_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 12:38   Link #7
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Eh? Having a plan would seem appropriate to attack when there are five Kage's gathered. The ambush plan kind if you know what I mean.
Yeah, except Sasuke is supposed to be only against Danzou and not care about the others.

If he ambushes Danzou on the way to the summit, fine, it's the best move.
If not, well Sasuke better hopes ambushing Danzou surrounded by 4 kages (one wanting you dead for sure and the others considering you as your enemy since you are in Akatsuki) is easier than ambushing Danzou in the middle of a lot of fodder.
Old 2009-06-23, 12:59   Link #8
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Sasuke will actually be helping Konoha if he decides to kill Hokage at the summit. If he is aware of that, then he is still a Konoha guy, deep inside. And it will be nice for them to meet, the one he wants dead and the one who made the order. Of course, as usual, I am not expecting anything less than Sasuke, such as drawing the best in his half-dead opponent and continuing the trend of his opponent getting self destruct, one way or another. I will definitely have some pop-corn ready for the time that Danzou meets his end in that kind of way.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 13:02   Link #9
Aelfis

Hmm, i'm calling another Sasuke vs Gaara fight.
Aelfis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 13:17   Link #10
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Taka has no chance against the five Kages. Five Kage level guys, so called "Kages" against four fools and half a Zetsu? Do they want to die already?
Old 2009-06-23, 13:26   Link #11
SMASHERJACKSON

insert death note pic + JUST AS PLANNED! >8D
SMASHERJACKSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 13:32   Link #12
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Taka has no chance against the five Kages. Five Kage level guys, so called "Kages" against four fools and half a Zetsu? Do they want to die already?
3 fools, an avenge filled kirby and half a zetsu

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 13:37   Link #13
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Check.

They need strong plot device to win that one, but I guess Naruto and the brownies are going to interrupt that meeting and this could really be the end of the story... I still wonder where Madara and the other Zetsu go, but if he didn't join the Kage meeting, it would mean he's after Naruto.
Old 2009-06-23, 13:54   Link #14
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Summary of the chapter :

Spoiler for script of 453:

Spoiler for another translation of the ending:

Second translation is more interesting.
Madara needed Nagato's Rinne Tensei and apparently, is glad Nagato is out of the way. It's probably only Nagato getting the Itachi treatment though.
Someone remind me who Taka is?
Old 2009-06-23, 13:59   Link #15
kakakka

It's Sasuke's group, I think.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 14:04   Link #16
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
...and a Pizza Place.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 14:07   Link #17
Crimson Reaper

I love how Naruto just blurts out one of Konoha's biggest secrets like it was nothing. Doesn't matter how that info might be used against him later. Into the Bingo book you go Naruto!
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 14:30   Link #18
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Reaper View Post
I love how Naruto just blurts out one of Konoha's biggest secrets like it was nothing.
A secret that almost every bad guy associated with Akatsuki should know, and almost all the people in Konoha know. The story even made Kyuubi a partner for Konoha to keep it secret for nearly 12 years. From a story point of view, the problem is how it stayed as a secret when so many people had known about it for a long time. There is a reason why Anbu masks are used even inside the village, in front of the people you are expected to trust.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 14:40   Link #19
Fran~
floating away...

Nothing new, we all know that Madara will play with Sasuke in every way the mankind knows
We all know Naruto's "friendship jutsu" and Samui team are the new friends (what a funny bunch though ).

Well, Sasuke, be my guest, kill Danzou and seal your journey to the dark side (so much star wars for me )

well... the "eye of the moon" seems to be the main goal here, thanks Kishi, you're doing right.
Old 2009-06-23, 14:51   Link #20
Rahan

Yeah, Naruto being a jinchuuriki is only a secret to Naruto's generation. Everyone else knew ... A law made taboo to talk about it though. (but since no one is supposed to ignore the law, everyone knew)

The secret is that he is Yondaime's son, which is apparently, a much bigger deal.

About the chapter, is that too much to ask Madara to makes sense and not go "just as planned" when a jinchuuriki just made a fool of his new recruits when the other killed his strongest henchman, whom he needed for even another reason than his strength ?
Guess we are not supposed to take him seriously. Either that or the bijuu hunt is just a troll to make look like Naruto is important when the whole manga is about Sasuke since it's just as planned that the two strongest bijuus are still roaming free when he starts his new plan.