AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-07-08, 06:35   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 455 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 06:43   Link #2
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Sharinga-whaaaaaaa? Sharinga-whoooooooo?
Old 2009-07-08, 09:02   Link #3
lotus_lee

Oooh, Danzou is starting to seriously doubt Sai. A sign that when Naruto rebels, Sai will be on his side rather?

In addition, one or two spoilers claim something about Danzou and the Sharingan being revealed. Can't work out exactly if it refers to Danzou, or supposedly his attacker (maybe Madara already?). But nevertheless, expect some Tobi = Danzou theories to pop up again lol. Maybe Orochimaru and his experiments have been the key?
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 09:54   Link #4
Blaine

The spoiler surggests that it is Danzo who has the sharingan, weather this means he is tobi or obito remains to be seen.
Old 2009-07-08, 09:54   Link #5
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee View Post
In addition, one or two spoilers claim something about Danzou and the Sharingan being revealed. Can't work out exactly if it refers to Danzou, or supposedly his attacker (maybe Madara already?). But nevertheless, expect some Tobi = Danzou theories to pop up again lol. Maybe Orochimaru and his experiments have been the key?
Muhaha, the next step of my Naruto conspiracy theory at last! To sum it up:
Danzou = Madara
Tobi = Obito

Lol, it's a big stretch, but if these spoilers are correct and Danzou does have a sharingan, then he's either Madara, Obito, or that guy from way back wasn't full of crap and he's Madara's little brother. One way or another, let the crazy theories resume!
Emilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 10:03   Link #6
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-So, did the spoiler say that he has the Sharingan in both of his eyes or just in the one on his right side? If it is the latter, he need not be an Uchiha. He could have 1 Sharingan eye like Kakashi, gotten from a surgical transplant. Also, surprisingly, Omoi praised Naruto's actions. Who saw that comming?
Old 2009-07-08, 10:14   Link #7
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-So, did the spoiler say that he has the Sharingan in both of his eyes or just in the one on his right side? If it is the latter, he need not be an Uchiha. He could have 1 Sharingan eye like Kakashi, gotten from a surgical transplant. Also, surprisingly, Omoi praised Naruto's actions. Who saw that comming?
I haven't seen the spoiler yet, but surely it's only his good eye. I can't imagine he's already gotten his hands on Oro's files, applied them to his condition, and recovered his damaged eye.
Has it been said before that only the one eye could be transplanted (and if so, isn't it the left)? I don't remember that. Regardless, even if he wasn't Uchiha, who's the uchiha running around with out an eye? Did he get poor Obito's other eye too? lol. The only other option would be really lame (although more realistic). He just got the eye from some insignificant Uchiha several years ago that no one's heard of before. Nah, I can't imagine it would be something like that. This is verification for someone's conspiracy theory.
Old 2009-07-08, 10:17   Link #8
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Oh, now that I think about it there is one other option. If Danzou was simply in league with Madara, didn't Madara tell Zetsu to "take care" of Itachi's body. I just assumed he ate him, but I guess they could have gotten a pair of used Sharingans from him before hand, lol.
Old 2009-07-08, 10:18   Link #9
Rahan

Chapter is not entirely translated, but we have a good grasp on it

Danzou sends one guy after Kabuto
2 of his guys are in charge while he goes at the summit. They remove their mask and are asked to not let the Kyuubi leave the village and watch over Sai who is on the verge of betraying Roots.
Naruto is still being beaten up. Sai interferes, but Naruto asks him to fall back. Omoi respects Naruto's decision and tells Karui to stop.
Samui joins them. She has lot of data and wants to analyse and send them to the Raikage.
Naruto asks to join them, but is denied because she has heard of him and can't take the risk to take him with so little protection (he is like a VIP now). They leave without him.
Sai takes Naruto to Kakashi and Yamato. Naruto doesn't want Sakura to heal him because it would make things more complicated. Sai and Kakashi have a boring "bonds" talk ...
Sai heals Naruto. Naruto asks to meet the Raikage.

(end of what was fully translated)

Yamato asks how Naruto managed to turn back to human without the necklace. Naruto says it was Yondaime ...
He talks about the masked man ... They deduce it's Madara (Kakashi knew Jiraiya's theory) and that he is manipulating Sasuke.
On the way, Danzou is attacked ... He says it has been a long time since he last fought and unveil a sharingan in his right eye ...
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 10:39   Link #10
Rurik
Golden

Didnt Danzou stated in the previous chapter that he wanted Oro's infos to fix his Arm and eye???? was is there to fix to his Sharigan eye?
Old 2009-07-08, 11:15   Link #11
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilis View Post
Muhaha, the next step of my Naruto conspiracy theory at last! To sum it up:
Danzou = Madara
Tobi = Obito

Lol, it's a big stretch, but if these spoilers are correct and Danzou does have a sharingan, then he's either Madara, Obito, or that guy from way back wasn't full of crap and he's Madara's little brother. One way or another, let the crazy theories resume!
Cool, so that means there's a character in the manga with four personalities. Since we already know Tobi is Madara, if he is Danzou now too, that also makes him Obito, which makes him the only character in the entire manga with four identities! Awesome!
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 11:18   Link #12
lotus_lee

Ok, just seen more spoilers and it seems that Naruto is ordered to stay in the village as he broke his necklace during the Pain fight and therefore, chances can't be taken with him since he went 8-tails. Even Yamato tells him he can't help him further. Then Naruto reveals that he saw the 4th, who helped to re-strength the seal, while he also remember that he was told a 'masked man' 16 years ago was responsible for the attack on Konoha. This is when Kakashi remembers encounting Tobi and wonders if it was Madara after all; a Sharingan user?

No mention of Danzou in the same page though lol.

Of course, not yet 100% confirmed.
Old 2009-07-08, 11:35   Link #13
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Cool, so that means there's a character in the manga with four personalities. Since we already know Tobi is Madara, if he is Danzou now too, that also makes him Obito, which makes him the only character in the entire manga with four identities! Awesome!
Nah, I think that Tobi never was really Madara. Madara saved Obito, and had him take his name in order to hide his true identity. Jaraiya and Kakashi are going around speculating that Tobi's Madara and is leading akatsuki, while the real Madara is taking over their village right under their noses.
The personalities of the characters is actually one reason I came up with this. Unless he is literally insane, I can't imagine the true Madara acting like the buffoon we see Tobi as. It's one thing to try and hide your identity, and another to act like a total moron. Danzou has always come across as a very strong, cold-hearted leader, much like the image we see of Madara in the past. Also if I recall, Obito was the goof of Kakashi's old team. He was always joking around and driving Kakashi nuts.
Ah well, nothing to do now but wait and see.
Old 2009-07-08, 11:35   Link #14
Hiking_Bear

I'm thinking about the timeline here. I think the events of Yahiko's death and Nagato's transformation into Pain took place before the events of Kakashi Gaiden. And if that is true, then Danzo (whose younger version was shown in Nagato's flashback) had his right eye wrapped while Obito still had both of his Sharingan eyes intact.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 11:41   Link #15
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
I'm thinking about the timeline here. I think the events of Yahiko's death and Nagato's transformation into Pain took place before the events of Kakashi Gaiden. And if that is true, then Danzo (whose younger version was shown in Nagato's flashback) had his right eye wrapped while Obito still had both of his Sharingan eyes intact.
Yeah, Madara is playing the part of a leader in Konoha during Kakashi Gaiden, and perhaps some are starting to get suspicious of his identity. This would be why he would rescue an Uchiha thought to be dead, and use him as a decoy for those who are growing suspicious. As the leader of ROOT, he probably was keeping tabs on all Uchiha waiting for an opportunity to present itself.
Old 2009-07-08, 11:49   Link #16
Rahan

Spoiler pics :
Spoiler:
Old 2009-07-08, 11:51   Link #17
Zabu_san
Demon of the Hidden Mist

Hmm, something about Danzou's eye looks a lil'...off...
Seriously, it looks really odd...

Interesting turn of events to say the least...
Old 2009-07-08, 11:53   Link #18
lotus_lee

Ok, that confirms it then. Let the Tobi=Danzou or Madara=Danzou debates begin! I'm still thinking it's more Madara though, because I wouldn't be surprised but Tobi? Nah, he was written off a long time ago and wasn't his right eye crushed along with this face?

Unless unless unless, Orochimaru resurrected him and fixed his right eye. Now that would be some crazy ass s***!
Old 2009-07-08, 11:54   Link #19
Rahan

The ninjas attacking Danzou seem to wear the Konoha uniform ... Civil war coming ?
Old 2009-07-08, 11:55   Link #20
JustRob

God damnit.... Now I have to accept Danzou having the sharingan

Why Kishi why
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote