AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-03-22, 04:36   Link #34041
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
The event taking place in Waifu Capital, Akibahara, the featured Servant have to be the First Waifu in myths: Galatea, the waifu of Pygmalion.
Old 2021-03-22, 05:06   Link #34042
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

And she is designed by Fumikane Shimada (of Strike Witches fame)

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2021-03-25 at 05:07.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-22, 09:36   Link #34043
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
And she is desigmned by Fumikane Shimada (of Strike Witches fame)
Makes perfect sense if (and only if) she's from the 5th Lostbelt.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-22, 10:10   Link #34044
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Arts ST Zerk. Wonder what her skillset is
Old 2021-03-24, 02:14   Link #34045
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I'm gonna wait until the streams on AnimeJapan before I decide to roll for Galatea. I want to know what the collab will be.

I saved up 753 quartz and 89 tickets for Kama in NA, only to get her from just one multi. I was prepared to use all of them and yet I got her quickly. Now I still have a lot of savings for the future. Might try to get Saber Medb in the summer 3 rerun.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-24, 04:04   Link #34046
GDB

Is there really any question that it'll be Tsukihime?

I mean, it always might not be, but that's such a low chance that it isn't worth considering at the moment.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-24, 09:54   Link #34047
AC-Phoenix
Detective

*Everyone shocks the Tokogawa Wet Nurse by thinking the Ouku is a harem*
*Sakura-face shocked and can't believe even Parvati thought that*
AC Phoenix, adding insult to injury: With all the red on the folding screens, it actually looks like an embellished brothel.

So Kama, is she worth spending money on, or does Jack still top her?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-24, 11:06   Link #34048
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
*Everyone shocks the Tokogawa Wet Nurse by thinking the Ouku is a harem*
*Sakura-face shocked and can't believe even Parvati thought that*
AC Phoenix, adding insult to injury: With all the red on the folding screens, it actually looks like an embellished brothel.

Kama is basically the only unit in the game with class advantage against Alter Ego's, and with her fire-and-forget guts, 50% mana charge, and a bunch of other stuff like crit damage, she's definitely at or above Jack's level.

That said, they're both so damn good that if you have one you don't particularly need the other, so...
Old 2021-03-24, 12:37   Link #34049
Homura7

I got her by spending 24 sq and 2 tickets, only. Sometimes I can't believe my luck, really.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-24, 16:23   Link #34050
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Kama is basically the only unit in the game with class advantage against Alter Ego's, and with her fire-and-forget guts, 50% mana charge, and a bunch of other stuff like crit damage, she's definitely at or above Jack's level.
Does she have an actual class advantage against Alter Egos? Or does she just deal more and take more damage from them? (Like Berserker v. Berserker, or Alter Ego v. Alter Ego)
Old 2021-03-24, 16:41   Link #34051
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Does she have an actual class advantage against Alter Egos? Or does she just deal more and take more damage from them? (Like Berserker v. Berserker, or Alter Ego v. Alter Ego)
She has a skill that gives her class advantage against Alter Ego's for three turns.
Old 2021-03-24, 16:53   Link #34052
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
She has a skill that gives her class advantage against Alter Ego's for three turns.
So basically her only advantage over Jack is that her final form isn't a loli... (Can't think of an Alter Ego who isn't female and already on NA...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-03-24, 16:54   Link #34053
Rasen

Quote:
Huh. Never noticed that. She must really hate Kiara.
Old 2021-03-24, 19:48   Link #34054
GDB

Quote:
So basically her only advantage over Jack is that her final form isn't a loli... (Can't think of an Alter Ego who isn't female and already on NA...
And has a 50% NP charge skill. And her NP gives 3 turns of Quick Up, which with her NP gain lets her loop into multiple Quick Ups. And said looping NP charms which allows for essentially stunlocking the enemy.

For reference on looping: her NP has 10 hits. With double Skadi she EASILY returns 50%+ gauge just from her NP. Then her other cards can get the rest or her own skill or Skadi's charge can return the rest for the next turn.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-25, 12:45   Link #34055
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
And has a 50% NP charge skill. And her NP gives 3 turns of Quick Up, which with her NP gain lets her loop into multiple Quick Ups. And said looping NP charms which allows for essentially stunlocking the enemy.

For reference on looping: her NP has 10 hits. With double Skadi she EASILY returns 50%+ gauge just from her NP. Then her other cards can get the rest or her own skill or Skadi's charge can return the rest for the next turn.
Well Jack can do that too with all the hits she has on her cards, but I see the advantage now. Thanks

---
So... Planet F*er complains about Town f*ers (Mata Hari, read Salem) behavior ?

So third floor: Kiara wants to make you drunk, and Mata hari interferes with a literal F* you idea

Also you two... What are command spells for if you can't use them to make Servants letting you have some Sake

E:I'd also like to note: Mata Hari's open mouthed smile still creeps me out.

Old 2021-03-25, 16:19   Link #34056
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
One of the primary reasons for the Kama hype is that she IS drawn by a recurrent artist of Halloween Craft Essences who also happen to be a hentai artist: Redrop. Followed this guy since his fighting game doujins.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-25, 16:25   Link #34057
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

LOL. Not sure why, but now I want them to add Epona and ask some famous artist who draws monster-girl arts to design her.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-25, 17:30   Link #34058
Homura7

Finished clearing up all floors. Now I wait for the next act while I'm having fun with Kama in all her ascensions
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-25, 22:16   Link #34059
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Is there really any question that it'll be Tsukihime?

I mean, it always might not be, but that's such a low chance that it isn't worth considering at the moment.
Maybe I'll finally start playing again if that's the case. Lucky SQ is safe from Galatea
Old 2021-03-25, 22:19   Link #34060
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Way better than Jack IMO. She can easily neutralize ST enemies with no charm resistance. Just pair her with the event SSR CE from the gacha or the MLB Christmas CE with all the Santa Servants artwork. If you have double Skadi or Casturia backup you probably can just YOLO Black Grail

For the record, her charm success rate is effing high. 80%. Might be the highest charm rate in game.....not too sure about that. Anyway, it's easily high enough to merit stun-locking as a tactic + her NP refund rate

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon