AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 110 44.53%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 81 32.79%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 25 10.12%
7 out of 10 : Good 18 7.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 2.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.40%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.40%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 2.43%
Voters: 247. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-22, 10:32   Link #201
Rhyel
*Graphic Designer

Watching this episode brought the same feelings of episode 8.
Old 2007-08-22, 10:32   Link #202
Kai Robin

gads, for flora, the fastest in the organization in drawing and cutting, not to be able to defend herself from a fingernail, that was just stupid.

utterly horrid presentation that just killed it for me.
Old 2007-08-22, 10:36   Link #203
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Robin View Post
gads, for flora, the fastest in the organization in drawing and cutting, not to be able to defend herself from a fingernail, that was just stupid.

Fastest in the organization != fastest in the world.

So it just happen to be someone faster...
Old 2007-08-22, 10:44   Link #204
NezoR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Robin View Post

Hmm? Seems to me that you're just mad that...
Spoiler:
Isn't it obvious that "he's" way beyond her in skill, speed and power? Flora is not ranked "number 1 Claymore" by the organization, so I dont know why there's a problem. I must admit I was a little annoyed when...
Spoiler:
but I prefer this to Bleach, where nobody dies.
Old 2007-08-22, 10:46   Link #205
yondy

epic 10/10 for me.

The fight scenes are a lot better than ep. 19, no more cheap flash sword effects from some random claymore. Also, I love the mood on this episode, I read the manga and it still gave me some goosebumps when I was watching it.

P.S. DAMN YOU SIMBA!!!

Last edited by yondy; 2007-08-22 at 10:54. Reason: added a postscript
Old 2007-08-22, 10:55   Link #206
cf18
Mecha Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoozoc View Post
makes you wonder if there isn't some way to change back into a human from a yoma
An ending like Monster? That would be... interesting.
Old 2007-08-22, 10:56   Link #207
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic_trance View Post
Its official..Raki is stupid..ven I hate him now..his one chance to fame..and he loses it.
I'm telling you, Isley was just there behind him, blocking his only way out. If he had tried to kill Priscilla, he would be next.

And we don't know if Priscilla would die that easily. Clare hit Riful in human form with her full force, yet she felt nothing.

Besides, if Raki play his cards nicely now, he could turn Priscilla into his slave! Just imaginate, Raki could order Priscilla to eat all those old men in the Organization, and so he becomes the new ruler of the world!

If you has no power to win, use Charisma and politics.
Old 2007-08-22, 11:08   Link #208
Kouvley

Wow, this episode was brutal.

It was the expected massacre but to actually see it happen was still a bit upseting which makes the scenes of ep20 all the more poignant.

I was suprised to see the Claymores holding their own against the ABs. Just looking at the numbers alone - 24 Claymores Vs 27 ABs, it should have been near impossible for them to 4v1 an AB like what happened, where were all the other ABs?

Then of course Rigaldo comes and crushes what little hope there was of survival.

Undine - for me her death flag was raised in the previous ep when we delved into her past so no suprises there.

Flora - I gave her a 50/50 chance from last week but sadly she did not survive. Wasn't even given a chance.

Jean - That was somewhat suprising but like Shiroth I think there is still hope since she was not cut in half like the others.

I thought the Raki/Priscilla scene was ok, it's not the first time Raki has done something "stupid" so it's entirely consistant with his character so far. I got a chuckle out of that scene though.

"No! don't eat it!"
*cries*
*carry on eating*

How will Clare and co survive? Maybe they will awaken or perhaps Riful comes and saves them?

And so begins the painful wait for the next ep.
Old 2007-08-22, 11:12   Link #209
Seska

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2 View Post
I wondering people here grown too attached to the warriors? People do die in war so I just don't get it when people hated to see characters die in war. What do you expect? Animated GI Joe?
Don't be so harsh. It is the truth. But let them be...and Raki haters Behave yourself. There is a special Raki Thread for this kind of stuff
Old 2007-08-22, 11:15   Link #210
Rhyel
*Graphic Designer

If Anyone like to see your favorite character dying, this person have a problem.
Old 2007-08-22, 11:26   Link #211
CodySilver

yeap.... I saw Veronica, the cutest claymore.... oh damn, gonna take a shower now
Old 2007-08-22, 11:38   Link #212
Icey

Spoiler for my theory abot Pricilla:

For the episode, nice action and most animations was nice, they made rigardo look really good, i was afraid they should screw him up

@Nezor
No people dying? thats just boring IMO, knowing that anyone will/can die just make it more intresting to wach. Knowing that the heroes always will get stonger and kill everything is just not as intersting. And there cant be a nice tragedy if there is no people dying .
Old 2007-08-22, 11:44   Link #213
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

ayo...what the hell! The producers CAN"T BE DOING THIS!!! THEY"RE KILLING ALL THE CLAYMORES THAT IM STARTING TO LIKE!!

wow...this blows....and i can't bleieve she died so easily too...a fingernail to the head...i watched that part 3 times nad was like "no way..that can't be my precious....... NOOOO!!!"

pfft...i would give it a 10 but the plot is killing me >.<, why are all my fave characters dying!!
Old 2007-08-22, 12:04   Link #214
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Welcome to the brotherhood of the Thousand Sobs, brother.

First Teresa, and then Irene, we don't know what happened to Galatea, and now Jean! Oh God, Everyone we love is dying!!

Hey guys, kick!! Start hating Clare, Miria, Deneve and Helen. And if you have the time, start loving the ****ing Simba.

I can garantee, that works. Just look how Raki keeps living, even thought so many guys here hate him.
Old 2007-08-22, 12:06   Link #215
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

I know how my fellow Flora lovers feel. But I always like to belive that she either did manege to put up a defence before Claire looked up, or that, she was distracted by worrying about the others.
Old 2007-08-22, 12:11   Link #216
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

They switched Helen and Cynthia around for Veronica's scene.. =(
Old 2007-08-22, 12:13   Link #217
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Epic episode. That's I have to say. Well that and...

DON'T DIE MIRIA!
Old 2007-08-22, 12:17   Link #218
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh wow, everyone now knows some Swahilli now. lol

Anyway, in the case of Priscilla: it's a definite in my mind - she really likes him. Likes him enough not to eat him and that's saying a lot. I won't make any deep comments since we don't know how Mr. Silver Hair is going to use this situation but if he did try anything against Raki right now, it wouldn't be very smart. I wonder how much self-control can an Awakened maintain at any given time...
Old 2007-08-22, 12:18   Link #219
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Well at least Flora died in hands of very worthy adversary. Rigald is one of the most powerful Awaken Being known in Claymore world. I do like Flora but I also recognize that war is war and people dies. Sucks big time.
Old 2007-08-22, 12:28   Link #220
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

so let's all say we love raki..cuz then he'll die right

but yeah stupid producers...killing anyone else is ok...but it's a no no since flora in the last eps. was like "let's meet again to fight"...pfft stupid how they throw that line in and then get her killed. Same goes for frikin teresa...

STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!
Closed Thread