AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-15, 08:28   Link #21
Breidaluk

The prologue and chap 1 just need editing, right? There is a non-edited version somewhere?
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 08:38   Link #22
bnguyen14
Dragon Seeker

Nope. I actually want to do the LN's "first" chapter before putting things out.
Old 2015-01-15, 09:44   Link #23
Breidaluk

Then help us(me). Some summaries of the chapters(in spoilers tag,because it becomes a pain in the ass if you don't put) would be a blessing. I use MT and my mind is rotting. More than usual.

Last edited by Breidaluk; 2015-01-15 at 10:06.
Old 2015-01-19, 23:16   Link #24
bnguyen14
Dragon Seeker

Right, as always, people on this thread get a special treat(i guess). I always dump unedited stuff into a folder so whoala: Terrible unedited and good edited version of Bu ni mi....
Old 2015-01-20, 09:08   Link #25
Breidaluk

Thanks a lot. Oh, and I see you will have to take a break. If things get hard don't push yourself too much. We will wait.
Old 2015-03-22, 12:00   Link #26
yari

Wow, I didn't expect their meeting to be so early

I'm so hyped for this!
yari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-23, 02:49   Link #27
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Gah, the cliffhanger has me up in a twist. XD

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-23, 14:57   Link #28
GodTurtleOm

Was anyone else annoyed that it took him twelve years to figure out that it had only taken him about 22 years to reincarnate? I guess he got the wrong impression because of the degree to which Alma's fame and the Shijima style had grown in the last twenty years, but it's still pretty extreme to start thinking hundreds of years had passed when it's only been a couple decades.

The math: He adopted (kinda) Alma when he was forty and she was twelve, so she was 72 when he died. Current year in Elven calender is 13048. Alma was born in 12942. So, 106 years old, 34 years passed since he died, and he's 12 years old right now.
GodTurtleOm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-23, 15:21   Link #29
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodTurtleOm View Post
Was anyone else annoyed that it took him twelve years to figure out that it had only taken him about 22 years to reincarnate?
I think I remember somewhere he made a mention that since he was living in a different society (human), he was living under a different callendar and as a elven child he didn't had absolutely any source to compare his callendar to the elven one before going to school.

I think there it was also many things that he couldn't properly get answers to as a child; since he didn't had any scholar around (not like his parents memorized historical dates about everything, or something).
Old 2015-03-23, 15:50   Link #30
GodTurtleOm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
I think I remember somewhere he made a mention that since he was living in a different society (human), he was living under a different callendar and as a elven child he didn't had absolutely any source to compare his callendar to the elven one before going to school.

I think there it was also many things that he couldn't properly get answers to as a child; since he didn't had any scholar around (not like his parents memorized historical dates about everything, or something).
Clearly, it was a vastly different society, which is why I can forgive him not finding out in the first few years of his new life. But I still feel that if he had asked a few pointed questions about the origin of his name "Slava" to his elf parents, he should have found out that it had only been a couple decades since he died.
GodTurtleOm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 15:58   Link #31
zippikay

chapter 0 posted, thanks, bnguyen14!
so that is the white haired elf that became so clingy (based on the illustration), eh? muscle-head yandere alert? lol
zippikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 17:04   Link #32
dont_play_never_lose

Such cock block! Be did a super short chapter and then goes off to do the other long long chapter while leaving us hanging! This is madness!
dont_play_never_lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 17:15   Link #33
bnguyen14
Dragon Seeker

Old 2015-03-26, 17:23   Link #34
dont_play_never_lose

So salty? I was totally asking for it QQ
dont_play_never_lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 01:15   Link #35
Amuris

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodTurtleOm View Post
Clearly, it was a vastly different society, which is why I can forgive him not finding out in the first few years of his new life. But I still feel that if he had asked a few pointed questions about the origin of his name "Slava" to his elf parents, he should have found out that it had only been a couple decades since he died.
Even if your considering that, it was reasonable for him to assume that centuries have past. In fact, it seems more like a plot hole for so little time to pass. How does someone get from unknown to being called a god by a species with a nearly millennial long life span, in just 22 years?! The length of time is suppose to be a blink of the eye for them but they treat her fame like it is and always was, as if they all had been born and raised knowing. I think, as a human, thinking he hadn't been gone for atleast almost as long as his parents age would be weird...
Amuris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 11:24   Link #36
zippikay

Quote:
Originally Posted by dont_play_never_lose View Post
So salty? I was totally asking for it QQ
lol, i thought you also read sayonara, so the "cockblocker" is an epic battle on sayonara which is also a good thing ^_^
zippikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-30, 21:38   Link #37
bnguyen14
Dragon Seeker

So yeah, away for a little more than 2 days, read through vol 3. I had to say, this LN is good. Especially vol 3. Gotta give probs to the author, and the illustrator. God the art work is good. I want Alma more and more :3

Anyhow, the downside of this is that I did not TL Sayo Ryuu at all....so....ahem, no update on this until that is finish. xD

Spoiler for Alma.:
Old 2015-03-30, 22:27   Link #38
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnguyen14 View Post
So yeah, away for a little more than 2 days, read through vol 3. I had to say, this LN is good. Especially vol 3. Gotta give probs to the author, and the illustrator. God the art work is good. I want Alma more and more :3

Anyhow, the downside of this is that I did not TL Sayo Ryuu at all....so....ahem, no update on this until that is finish. xD

Spoiler for Alma.:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-03-30, 22:34   Link #39
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Spoiler:
No, I think he's just expressing how much he loves Alma.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-31, 00:24   Link #40
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Alma:
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
martial arts, reincarnation