AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-08-13, 08:10   Link #1961
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
After reading the latest chapter, I believe that he's going to ask Hina for advice, thus preventing her from confessing. By giving advice to him, Maria ruined, or saved the evening?

Which would be better?

a) Hina confessing, and potentially becoming Ayumu #2
b) Hayate asking for relationship advice from a girl that loves him
c) ?

Hina gets hurt in the end either way.
In regard of Hina fans I think option C is if another Hayate (illegitimate child of Hayate parent's) show up and be Hina boyfriend. So Hayate parent leave Hayate not only because they have huge deb but also because an another child that they abandoned chase them.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 08:35   Link #1962
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

I agree with Rah, Hina's night is not going to go well regardless of what happens. I like Athena most now but Hinagiku is still a character I love a lot so for her sake she better not confess because I dont wanna see her get crushed by Hayate >_<
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 08:36   Link #1963
IndoViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
No matter what happens though, I want to see both Hayate and Hinagiku get a happy ending, even if they don't end up together. The manga started with the entire universe being made to make Hayate suffer, he's like the Black Mage of this series. Ever since her birthday arc, Hina's been like this too with the entire world out to make her feel awkward, uncomfortable and guilty. While it is incredibly cute when she gets like that I still feel that she deserves something for everything she's had to go through. I say her and Hayate hook up and at least comfort each other before the universe does something even worse.
I'm silently praying for this too...
IndoViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 09:47   Link #1964
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Well if Hata promised us serious chapters 230-onwards, I expect Seriousness, which is something shocking.

Athena interruption is unlikely and most probably be just pure coincidence (manga is pure Randomness).
Old 2009-08-13, 10:18   Link #1965
zibi88

what I see might happen is that Hayate talks with Hina at the dinner about "why hayate is sad and gloomy"... athena could be near and sees Hayate beign with Hina on a dinner... curiousity makes her go near and try too overhear their talk...

Hayate could mention that he met his ex-girlfriend and so he remembered very painfull parting....and how he wanted to talk to her for all those 10years.... Athena understands the whole misunderstanding and becomes kinda more warm hearted towards Hayate in their next reunion...

Well I guess Athena thinks that Hayate has a girlfriend already and that it would be the Sanzein lady.... but than she sees Hayate with Hina she starts to wonder about if she was earlier right.... she might learn that Hayate had noone else (and still has noone) as his girlfriend after their parting from 10years.... which starts to make her change of heart for him again...

Anyway I think it might happen something like Hina says her feelings but Hayate says that he cant accept them right now becouse there is something else that he has to resolve first.... which is the talk about the misundestanding with Athena from 10years back.... this could be the moment of hayate saying this to her as the first person ever to know (that his first girlfriend was Athena ^^.... it would be funny becouse at the beggining of manga Hina said in her mind [what a witch] made hayate brainwash so much to make him think that he needs lots of money to have a girlfriend ^^.... but later she wanted to become a friend with athena [the one she called a witch earlier XD ]

But man what would be a killer if hina or even other girls learned that Hayate was with Athena :P..... Athena could hurt nagi by saying how they kissed and slept together a lot :P (where she did not kissed,hugged,slept with hayate even once XD)

Anyway time will show but it would be nice to make Athena overhear Hayates warm talk about her and how becouse of his idiocy hurt her.... but well time will show thre are so many ways to play that out (even make machina enter the room and steal the necklage... which would resolve hayate to chase together with hina..... which would resolve they both meet up with Athena again....by giveing hayate the opportunity to talk to atherna once more)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 10:39   Link #1966
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
But man what would be a killer if hina or even other girls learned that Hayate was with Athena :P..... Athena could hurt nagi by saying how they kissed and slept together a lot :P (where she did not kissed,hugged,slept with hayate even once XD)
If it happens, I call this the first major misunderstanding. I can already picture the surprise of everyone, and the panicking Hayate, trying to clear things up. Hahaha.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 16:56   Link #1967
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
If it happens, I call this the first major misunderstanding. I can already picture the surprise of everyone, and the panicking Hayate, trying to clear things up. Hahaha.
May be everyone will surprise, But Hayate will calmly remind them to his statement about her first girlfriend and just say : "That's her, Athena"

No need to feel awkward cause that's will lead to another misunderstanding.
Keep Gloomy while explained about A-Tan and nobody will Laugh, Yell, or Interupted, except if that char wanna included in my "list of 5" since they will ruin Hayate attempt to do the 'right things'.......again
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 21:28   Link #1968
cheongzewei

Omg

LOL i just read 236.

ZOMG LOL MAJOR MISUNDERSTANDING!

I really think that hayate will talk to hina EVERYTHING about a-tan.

Can't wait can't wait. i wonder how hina will react.
cheongzewei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 00:09   Link #1969
ChronoReverse

Maria is looking awfully good in the recent chapter. lol at her thinking she understands the situation when she didn't.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 00:17   Link #1970
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongzewei View Post
I really think that hayate will talk to hina EVERYTHING about a-tan.
This

I've just read the chapter as well, and I do not think Athena has to show herself at the time of their dinner, in order to be in it.

Since Hayate knows Hina knows about Athena, he'll probably ask about her (that, and Maria told him to do so - well, that's what he understood). I wouldn't be surprised if he makes his questions in a way which confuse Hina, making her think he's talking about her (Hina). If something like that happens, I wonder if she'll confess before noticing who Hayate was talking about (if she does notice).

Oh Maria you've just made things much more complicated.

Anyway, Hata said HnG would go Hollow for these chapters; so, I'm expecting these love-come moments to be ended with this date.
Old 2009-08-14, 06:13   Link #1971
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

I think there is a way that Hina might not be hurt by all this.

Hayate would try to spark up some conversation and after the awkward part tries to bring up Athena. There will probably be a little confusion but Hina will realize that something else is what's bothering Hayate. Then she will see that there's no need to confess right now and she explains more about her time with Athena. In the end, Hayate gets to hear some useful information and hopefully feels better after spending the evening with Hinagiku and Hina has a nice time and feels better knowing that she isn't what's troubling him at all.

It doesn't seem to be too much of a stretch, especially given that all the girls know of Hayate's infamous misunderstandings (which make you wonder how they keep getting caught up in them). Both of them can be brought a little closer together by sharing some more of their past and have a good night together, hell Athena might even benefit if Hayate can find a solution by talking to Hina. Everyone wins, minus Nagi, Hamster, Kotetsu, not Maria as Hayate would then feel that she gave good advice.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 06:59   Link #1972
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Hopefully when Hayate asks Hina about his problem, she should tell more about Athena.

I mean, we first saw Athena 150 chapters ago, then her spotlight in the End of the World. Yet we know next to nothing about her. She's one mysterious gal.
Old 2009-08-14, 09:26   Link #1973
bebichocpha

Everybody is looking forward a love triangel, isn't it ?

I still want hina can confess to become a girl who hayate must have a right answer just like ayumu before LOL.

can't until next week T_T
bebichocpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 14:10   Link #1974
Maydie

Misunderstanding is the beauty of HnG
Maydie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 21:30   Link #1975
xellos2099

Man... I REALLY don't want to see Hina cry after the dinner...'
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 06:02   Link #1976
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

HnG is a Love Dodecahedron and is practically MC Escher-esque. It's almost completely made up of Love Triangles and are either interlocking or separated, so nobody knows just who is in the crazy non-euclidean shape they have made.

Triangle 1: Nagi > Hayate > Maria

Triangle 2: Nagi > Hayate < Ayumu

Triangle 3: Ayumu > Hayate < Hinagiku

Then throw in Izumi, Athena, Maybe Sakuya, Maybe Isumi and Kotetsu into the mix. Only Maria, Nagi, and Izumi know about Kotetsu, none of them know about any of the other four. Strangely the rest of them also don't know how Nagi feels towards Hayate, we aren't sure of Maria's feels towards him, and only Ayumu knows of Hina's feelings.

What I can't figure out is how Nagi and Ayumu know they're competing for Hayate, and Hina and Ayumu know they are as well, but Ayumu hasn't mentioned anything about Nagi to Hina or vice versa. I think after some of Nagi's recent comments regarding trusting Hina more on a date with Hayate than Ayumu that Hamster will let something slip. After that I foresee a very shocked Nagi and possibly Maria. Who knows, Nagi may be the one to get in the helicopter and go ruin their date.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 06:15   Link #1977
9taileddemon

*Reading latest chapters while in Mykonos.*

I got to say that Hata did a great job drawing Mykonos during that arc. I was impressed.

Anyways, whatever happens next chapter or two it will be great. The interesting part to me is that there was very little humor in the latest chapter besides Hina abuse but I still loved it just because you can sense the buildup that is occurring.

This will be great no matter what happens and will probably start a series of changes. YAY!

9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 06:38   Link #1978
tsunade666

I'm not hoping another misunderstanding about hina and hayate but it looks like it will happen again. IF hayate wouldn't be straight to the point it will probably end up a misunderstanding like maria. Acting all adult like but doesn't have a single spec of the real problem. Or maybe she understand but still it doesn't connect. If hayate doesn't mention athena or a-tan then it would be a disastrous misunderstanding.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 10:51   Link #1979
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

The spoilers for 238 will have a murderous aura. I can tell it will be a killer cliffhanger! With all the new possibilities thrown in, as mentioned in the above posts, the outcome is more and more obscure. I haven't even considered a Nagi interruption. Imagine her racing to the restaurant, just before Hina says those words, and saying them herself. Or doing it the more classic way, by pounding Hayate till a near death state. Even if it's getting more serious, the misunderstandings, and comedy still prevail.

There might be yet another outcome. How about Kotetsu working there delivering food.

Kotetsu: Ayasaki! MY LOVE! Oh, how I have missed you!
Hayate: Wh-a? K-Kotetsu-san? What are you doing here?
Kotetsu: Why, I'm just serving the food for my soul mate.
Hina: Hayate... I see, you were in that kind of relationship. I didn't know. *stands up to leave*
Hayate: Hinagiku-san! Wait, please, it's a misunderstanding! I have nothing to do with the likes of him! He's mad in the head, and wont listen to me!
Kotetsu: Madly in love with you Ayasaki.
Hina: *turns around to leave*
Hayate: Hinagi- *grabs hina's dress, to stop her* *trips, still holding the dress*

**RRRRIIPPPPPPPPPPP**

Hayate: .....
Kotetsu: ......
Hina: ....... *blush*

KKKKKYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! HAYATE YOU BAKAAAAA!! *trashes him with food plates, frying pans, and the like*

Evening Ruined, Mission Successful!!

Style: *****
Creativity: ****
Misunderstanding bonus: ****************
xxxxxxxx: *******
xxxxxxx xxxxxx: ****
xxxxxxxxxxxx: **

Congratulations! You have reached level 60! You may now ****** ******* **************.
You gained the following abilities: ******** ***********, ***********, ******* *** ********.
Your HP & MP Have fully recovered!

Yessss, it's perfect! Huhuhuhuhu!

Last edited by Rah; 2009-08-15 at 16:58.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 11:14   Link #1980
bebichocpha

Quote:
Kotetsu: Ayasaki! MY LOVE! Oh, how I have missed you!
Hayate: Wh-a? K-Kotetsu-san? What are you doing here?
Kotetsu: Why I'm just serving the food for soul mate.
Hina: Hayate... I see, you were in that kind of relationship. I didn't know. *stands up to leave*
Hayate: Hinagiku-san! Wait, please, it's a misunderstanding! I have nothing to do with the likes of him! He's mad in the head, and wont listen to me!
Kotetsu: Madly in love with you Ayasaki.
Hina: *turns around to leave*
Hayate: Hinagi- *grabs hina's dress, to stop her* *trips, still holding the dress*

**RRRRIIPPPPPPPPPPP**

Hayate: .....
Kotetsu: ......
Hina: ....... *blush*

KKKKKYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! HAYATE YOU BAKAAAAA!! *trashes him with food plates, frying pans, and the like*
WTF

the first big boom spoiler in this 4rum. Hope it not true xD
bebichocpha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen