AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-04, 03:26   Link #8801
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Almaria: [Concurred...]

Almaria: [..........]

Tyrfing: [Permission to use force!]

Quote:
Actually, it was rather giving him one of the possible injected humor. And humor he got! Or rather, we got...
Yeah, that was one big bang.

Quote:
Hmmm... Going by the five basic senses...

Sight: Four absolutely adorable smiling faces, sooo close, blushing attractively... You feel your eyes going hazy with just the plain sight of their adoring gazes.

Smell: Naturally, they should smell good. And there are four of them. Your mind is clouded by the fragrances of the four girls... Washing away all hesitation...

Hearing: You can hear their shallow breathing... They would murmur adorably on occasion to your ear... If your lucky, you might even hear a light squeal...

Touch: It's warm... Blissfully warm! You are engulfed in a haven of supple bodies pressed against you... You can feel their breath tickling your neck... Withering your defenses and willpower like waves through marks on the sand... And their gentle embrace would become tighter... they would hold you possessively... never wanting to let go...

Taste: I'm not going here. Doing the first four was tough enough.

*Ahem!*
Doudeshou? That's barely scratching the surface of what it could have possibly felt. And I'm not really confident about my description skills...
*activates Kaleidoscope connection*

[Exprozion!]

Psstt...

Artei: Wrecked, Boss! Absolutely wrecked! (Now why can't it have been me. )

Quote:
Tsundere with a lot of cheerful spunk. Tohsaka, indeed.

Quote:

Crack indeed...

At least we put Kha's top 4 into perspective... Hey that reminds me, where's does Carim and Caren fit in? Hmm...
Old 2007-09-04, 03:35   Link #8802
KBTKaiser

Here we go!

*hears collisions of multiple sonic booms*

Spoiler for Atarana Bakusou! Part F:

Another post, more references, and more possibilities...

Last edited by KBTKaiser; 2007-09-04 at 04:24.
Old 2007-09-04, 04:59   Link #8803
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Apply this to all the potential candidates in this OC thread, and what do we have?

*beams at Takeru*

Oh, wait. Takeru is immune to those five factors.

Must.... write.... story... NAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Even the most Devout and Chaste Cleric cannot possibly handle such a barrage of sensually pleasurable experiences!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

Yeah, that was one big bang.

*activates Kaleidoscope connection*

[Exprozion!]

Psstt...

Whew...
It's a good thing I held back on the more suggestive words like Innocent, Seductive, Pure and Willing, Yearning and the like... Otherwise, there might have been quite a bloodbath...

Quote:
At least we put Kha's top 4 into perspective... Hey that reminds me, where's does Carim and Caren fit in? Hmm...
Carym =Taiga
Caren = Ayako

:3

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Here we go!

I envy your proficiency in translating your works into Japanese...

Anyway, quite a good chapter...

Except...

If you look at who they are assigned with...

Forwards+Ginga: IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA!

Nice Vysarg/Vysaga reference.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-09-04, 05:08   Link #8804
KBTKaiser

Remember this, Aaron.

Adrenaline rush == Higher battle potential. Normally though, they'd be on par with the forwards. ^^;

on the other hand...

Adrenaline rush == Higher chance of berserker battle lust.

BTW, you missed the Daizengar reference.
Old 2007-09-04, 05:09   Link #8805
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Apply this to all the potential candidates in this OC thread, and what do we have?

*beams at Takeru*

Oh, wait. Takeru is immune to those five factors.

Must.... write.... story... NAO!
Wait what?

Oh, right... Takeru's manliness can handle such an onslaught

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
You forgot bouncy humanoid Silberkugel

*runs from Avenger Silberkugel*
SUPREME ORG-

*radio static*

Quote:
Yes Art, we know how you feel

Quote:
Here we go!

Did the brothers just rip off Vysaga?! You even put in an excuse to have the environment darken SRW style

Shouldn't Lamia Signum be objecting to the rip-off right now?

And...

[Aaron008R]I envy your proficiency in translating your works into Japanese...[/Aaron008R]

Quote:
Whew...
It's a good thing I held back on the more suggestive words like Innocent, Seductive, Pure and Willing, Yearning and the like... Otherwise, there might have been quite a bloodbath...
Yep... C2F Khorne would've been proud

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-04, 06:37   Link #8806
Aaron008R

Quote:
Remember this, Aaron.

Adrenaline rush == Higher battle potential. Normally though, they'd be on par with the forwards. ^^;

on the other hand...

Adrenaline rush == Higher chance of berserker battle lust.
Naruhodou...

Quote:
BTW, you missed the Daizengar reference.
Denkousekka.
I've seen too much DaiGenGuar references to suit my taste recently... Overused... Overload!

Quote:
Yep... C2F Khorne would've been proud
If I were to pick some of the more prolific writers to rewrite those descriptions...

Nighty: Expected to be good in an EPIC romance sense.
Chaos: Expected to be good in a sinfully sweet sense.
USB: Expected to be good. Might be taken further into slightly NSFW borders. >_<
Satashi: It'll be NSFW without the actions!>_<

OC Profiles
Old 2007-09-04, 06:49   Link #8807
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

What the-?

I sensed darkness stirring, what did I miss? Someone fill me in...
Old 2007-09-04, 06:52   Link #8808
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Here we go!

Gosh it was so dark I couldn't see.

I didn't catch the ref, but what I do want to know is when are they gonna stop fighting?

And also...

[Aaron008R]I envy your proficiency in translating your works into Japanese...[/Aaron008R]

Quote:
Whew...
*inside mind is a scene of pink and fluffy colors*

Nanoha: Innocent...

Fate: Seductive...

Hayate: Pure and Willing...

Keroko: Yearning...

Ke-ke-ke-KEK-PZT-Steamwhistle-ZZZZZZT! Pra......

Sakura: [Strike Two! Wiiiiii~~ ]

Quote:
Carym =Taiga
Caren = Ayako

:3

*runs*
DOES NOT COMPUTE

Quote:
USB: Expected to be good. Might be taken further into slightly NSFW borders. >_<
And now you're calling in the best for that? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!?!

*imagines what Satashi would've done*

[BOOM!]

Sakura: [Strike Three! YOU'RE OUT!!! Wiiiiii~~ ]
Old 2007-09-04, 07:13   Link #8809
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:

Yes, he is trying to kill you and once you’re dead and buried the thread will be his to rule as a Tyrant! Yes I’ve uncovered your dastardly plan Aaron!

Also some boring Background fluff nonsense while I continue working (SLLLLOOOWWWLLLYYY) on the next bit of my story (I may even end up holding off on the last of it for now and jump ahead to the modern day not sure yet):

TK's Crap:
Characters:
Spoiler for Garm Team:

Felix Munro

Alan Aiken

General Jack O’Neil

Rose Bush and Daisy Thorn

Shin and Kou

Tony "Cipher" Estrada

Harry "Solo Wing Pixy" Foulk

Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen

Izumi Sato

Rebbecca Keller

Groups:
75th Ranger Regiment

Machines:
Excalibur Class

Timelines/History:
Spoiler for Pan-Usea War:

Spoiler for Rough Timeline for "SGC Earth" usfeul as a guideline but specifics have since be altered, a more complete update is pending.:

Fics:
Current Project:
The Unsung War: Currently the focus of all writing efforts. Set post Strikers Epilogue VitaxOC pairing eventually.

Chapter 1.1, 1.2, 1.3
Chapter 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
Past Fics:
These have little real continuity between most series although some minor references is going on, still most can be read as one shots and are written that way. Most are also fragmented and incomplete may or may not remain so depending on author laziness read 90% chance they're never finished.

Felix Interview Series:
Part 1
Part 2

Pan-Usea War Series:
Part 1

The Obligatory RF6 Visit
Part 1
Part 2
Fight Teaser:
The Aftermath:

TK’s Keroko Day (week) Specials (semi-canon):
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4 Pep Talk:
One shot
(Note: Somewhat disjointed without context read thread threw from post 10387 for best effect)

Normal Day at the SOPCC:
One shot

Non-Canon:
These are old ideas that are no longer valid to my fanon though aspects of them might appear in altered form at later dates.
Unamed Post StrikerS Arc ([joke only he gets]NamelesS maybe? [/joke only he gets]):
Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 2.1

Usea 15 Years later:
Part 1

Last edited by Tk3997; 2008-05-17 at 01:30.
Old 2007-09-04, 07:16   Link #8810
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
If I were to pick some of the more prolific writers to rewrite those descriptions...

Are you out of your mind? Your descriptions alone can send any person steaming... if any of them write the descriptions the seas shall turn into blood!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
What the-?

Just some... sensations, that's all

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

[BOOM!]

OH LORD...

[Nightengale]
WHAT IS THIS AMOUNT OF WIN GOING BY AT LIGHTSPEED?!?!?!?![/Nightengale]

[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Yes, he is trying to kill you and once you’re dead and buried the thread will be his to rule as a Tyrant! Yes I’ve uncovered your dastardly plan Aaron!

Also some boring Background fluff nonsense while I continue working (SLLLLOOOWWWLLLYYY) on the next bit of my story (I may even end up holding off on the last of it for now and jump ahead to the modern day not sure yet):

Spoiler for LOTS of crap:

This is all a work in progress but all future updates will be made to this post.
Impressive profiles you've garnered here for Garm team, and a group of guns for hire to boot

Although THREE S over rank mages?!?!?!?! The fact that they can just illegally bypass their limiters (or in Fenix's case, none at all) is

Of all the profiles though, I'm most intrigued at Atuwe's hacking abilities... control the most BASIC element of computers, the electricity that flows through them? Holy... I'd kill just to have that kind of power Not even my Kaylin and her AI's can do that

Though the very fact that he got "recruited" is still a LOL-worthy tidbit

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-04, 07:43   Link #8811
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Are you out of your mind? Your descriptions alone can send any person steaming... if any of them write the descriptions the seas shall turn into blood!!!!
Nanoha: "Yuuno-kunn~ Why don't you just relax and let me do all the work... !"

Fate: " O-Onii-chan~ I want to thank you for everything you've done... S-So please help yourself to m-!"

Hayate: "Nei, Rossa? I have always known what you really thought of me, so lets not play around anymore... I am a big girl already."

Keroko: "... Just this once, you hear me?"

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-09-04 at 07:58.
Old 2007-09-04, 08:06   Link #8812
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

This is all a work in progress but all future updates will be made to this post.
Talk about jumping over the line screaming... The Garm Team are anti-heroes and proud of it. 0_0

Present day? Does that mean they are old geezers now, since it's MC 0075?
Quote:

Fate: " O-Onii-chan~ I want to thank you for everything you've done... S-So please help yourself to m-!"

Hayate: "Nei, Rossa? I have always known what you really thought of me, so lets not play around anymore... I am a big girl already."

I forgot to mention that Chaos'd pair Fate up with the wrong person.

But Keroko's came straight out of FHA!
Old 2007-09-04, 08:08   Link #8813
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:

Impressive profiles you've garnered here for Garm team, and a group of guns for hire to boot

Although THREE S over rank mages?!?!?!?! The fact that they can just illegally bypass their limiters (or in Fenix's case, none at all) is
Acutally I think I left off a Minus sign on Felix, he really right at the border between –S and +AAA but if he pushed into the S range he’d have been limited so he threw the test little. Wouldn’t have mattered much but it would be a pain in the ass.

As for Cipher and Pixy they’re are supposed to be badasses basiclly, but they’re also normal mages they won’t be pulling out any super powers or hidden talents or anything. The only “hax” they have is a large amount of baseline power. You also need to consider that those three guys are almost 40 in all cases and with considerable combat time; can you imagine what Nanoha or Fate will be like in another 20 years?

As for the limiters Pixy thinks they’re totall bullshit and Cipher likes them only slightly more, both of them believe in maximum force and aggression in battle and limiters fly in the face of that. When they found someone that could potentially bypass them… well illegal or not they didn’t much care as if they feel the need to go all out then they want to be able too.

The good thing is that it would very hard to prove they did this without someone testifying to it or them making a truly absurd display of power, and no one on the team would dare do the former so as long as they keep it on the down low and don’t abuse it they should be okay. If they just go around overriding them constantly though they risk getting caught so it’s still something of a trump card/dangerous move, but it’s one they can play at will without having to persuade some desk jockey to drop the things. That was my thinking anyway adds a bit of danger (risk of huge fines or even jail time) to them going all out.

Quote:
Of all the profiles though, I'm most intrigued at Atuwe's hacking abilities... control the most BASIC element of computers, the electricity that flows through them? Holy... I'd kill just to have that kind of power Not even my Kaylin and her AI's can do that Though the very fact that he got "recruited" is still a LOL-worthy tidbit
It was inspired by a device in a the Culture Series of Sci-fi novels called an “effector” (I think that’s the spelling) anyway it’s basiclly an EM Swiss army knife it can manipulate EM fields at the most basic level it’s most common use is hacking computers as I described, but in that series it’s acutally so advanced that it can hack human brains, by manipulating the tiny electrical impulse between neurons. One of their AI could use one to make you dance a jig right off a cliff while punching yourself in the face in about .2 nanoseconds basiclly.

Not even said super AI can defend against it in any way expect having multiple redundant processors and partitions, but even that as said merely buys time (microseconds in this case). Obviously this is literally Hax on an almost god like level but I found the idea itself intriguing, “Technomancy” in various forms as it were is an oft neglected thing in many settings.

Still this process is SLOW, even with the massive computational power of a device it’s not even close to a culture mind and the process of manipulating that many variables is slow and tedious and can take hours of undisturbed work with complex code and systems. The device itself is also highly specialized too it, to the point of being nearly useless as an actual weapon. On the plus side though if they don’t have a counter hacker on hand even IF they see it happening they can’t normally do much about it expect perhaps being franticly wiping hardrives (and I mean WIPE WIPE not just delete stuff).

It’s user is also pretty much useless in a battle the forwards would stomp him easily for instance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Talk about jumping over the line screaming... The Garm Team are anti-heroes and proud of it. 0_0
*Singing* Only the good die young... *singing*

They aren't HARDCORE punisher level anti-heroes though, more like batman, they'll bend the rules maybe break a few, but in the end their hearts in the right place... (usually)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Present day? Does that mean they are old geezers now, since it's MC 0075?
The profiles are for them as of MC 0075, the vets would have all been around 20 during the war.

Felix: You damn kids probably still think we're old though... 36 isn’t old dammit!
Atuwe: Calm down there grandpa.
Old 2007-09-04, 08:17   Link #8814
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I forgot to mention that Chaos'd pair Fate up with the wrong person.
It'll be a cold day in hell before I'll accept you

Jeno: "Nobody tries anything funny with the Haralown family except me "

Quote:
But Keroko's came straight out of FHA!
She does? I was just shooting in the dark
Old 2007-09-04, 08:21   Link #8815
Aaron008R

Quote:
What the-?

Well... There was a scenario where the 4 Aces would harem-hug Kha... And I decided to give some SFW descriptions (the colored text) in this post.

And then I made a suggestion that it'd be better if you, Nighty, USB or Satashi rewrote these...

Quote:

Hiyaa~, Active imagination...

Quote:

[BOOM!]

Hmmm... Active imagination indeed...

Quote:
I'm not that ambitious...

Quote:

THIS POST IS MADE OF EXTREME BLUECHEESIUM BADASSERY!

Now THIS ia what I call a mercenary group!
You gotta know how to play dirty, as well as have a sizable amount of punch to get the job done!

APPROVED!

Veterans FTW! Cipher, Pixy and Felix are a force to fear!

And the newbies are no slackers as well! Atuwe's abilities are incredible!

Quote:

<whistles>
My descriptions aren't THAT good...

Quote:
OH LORD...

[Nightengale]
WHAT IS THIS AMOUNT OF WIN GOING BY AT LIGHTSPEED?!?!?!?![/Nightengale]
Imagination...

Quote:

As to be expected from Chaos.
APPROVED!
Where's the whole thing?

OC Profiles
Old 2007-09-04, 08:21   Link #8816
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
*Singing* Only the good die young... *singing*

They aren't HARDCORE punisher level anti-heroes though, more like batman, they'll bend the rules maybe break a few, but in the end their hearts in the right place... (usually)

The profiles are for them as of MC 0075, the vets would have all been around 20 during the war.

Felix: You damn kids probably still think we're old though... 36 isn’t old dammit!
Atuwe: Calm down there grandpa.
Ah ok.

From the profiles, the first mention of Solo Wing Pixy is in MC 0040, and 75-40 = 35... Unless he was 2 when he first fought in a war...
Old 2007-09-04, 08:24   Link #8817
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Quote:
Ah ok.

From the profiles, the first mention of Solo Wing Pixy is in MC 0040, and 75-40 = 35... Unless he was 2 when he first fought in a war...
Slip up I wrote that at 3AM in the morning. My brain hurt and my math has clearly suffered for it. I know I wanted them to be about 20 when it happened so I think somehow I ended up adding said 20 years to the proper date… Sleep deprivation dose weird things to your thought patterns. It should be 60, not 40 it was 15 years ago or they're abouts.

*Goes to edit.*
Old 2007-09-04, 08:37   Link #8818
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Well... There was a scenario where the 4 Aces would harem-hug Kha... And I decided to give some SFW descriptions (the colored text) in this post.

And then I made a suggestion that it'd be better if you, Nighty, USB or Satashi rewrote these...
Ahhh... But, I don't know Kha enough to do that

Quote:
I'm not that ambitious...
It's usually the unsuspecting one...

Quote:
As to be expected from Chaos.
APPROVED!
Where's the whole thing?
Locked in the... Dark side of my mind... If you know what I mean...
Old 2007-09-04, 08:52   Link #8819
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

YOOOSH!!! ART TIME!!!!

Long ago, I wanted to do an original mecha using my PS vector skills... alas, all of my designs are still in my still-busted Main PC, and I'm losing confidence in my own ability to design custom mechs

SO I went ahead and Frankened these two designs, which will be my new image of Linebacker's Humanoid Drive Ignition forms:

Spoiler for Full Drive Form:

And its upgraded form, to appear in Crosys:

Spoiler for Over Drive Form:

Nanoha is included for size comparison

Old 2007-09-04, 09:01   Link #8820
Aaron008R

Quote:
Ahhh... But, I don't know Kha enough to do that
You don't really need to know Kha...
You just need to imagine the sensations from being hugged by the four extremely attractive Aces.

Quote:
It's usually the unsuspecting one...
I'm not planning anything...

Quote:
YOOOSH!!! ART TIME!!!!

Long ago, I wanted to do an original mecha using my PS vector skills... alas, all of my designs are still in my still-busted Main PC, and I'm losing confidence in my own ability to design custom mechs

SO I went ahead and Frankened these two designs, which will be my new image of Linebacker's Humanoid Drive Ignition forms:

Spoiler for Full Drive Form:

And its upgraded form, to appear in Crosys:

Spoiler for Over Drive Form:

Nanoha is included for size comparison

Gurren Lagann and the Compatible Kaiser with the head of the Arc-Gurren-Lagann!

MAJOR AWESOMENESS!!!

Aurion would be rather surprised (spittake surprised) when he sees this.

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-09-07 at 01:52.
Closed Thread