AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-04-30, 00:30   Link #1
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master

Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
Least favorite fight

I find topic after topic of, what is your favorite fight and why, yet none of the least favorite.

For me it would me Lee vs Raiga. Simply because the Anime crew did such a poor job with it, When Lee took off his weights in any other fight his speed was unmatched, except for by Sasuke when he faught Garaa. Yet in that fight, when he removed them, he was a slow moving, bad taijutsu fighter, His cartwheels were horrible and he got beat way to quickly. Now that was just a filler episode and if I were to pick one from the 'Cannon' it would have to be, Naruto vs Neji, Naruto only used one main technique, the Kage bushin, an overly used one at that. But the reason I pick that is because after being beaten over and over Naruto knocked Neji down with one uppercut, and that was it, I don't think that's the way it should have gone down, Neji faught Lee many times, and even though Neji always evaded Lee's attacks, he still wouldn't have been ended by one hit. I would love to hear anyone elses opinion on any of the fights.

And on a side note, if you want to list a fight from the manga please use spoiler tags for those who don't read it.
Hyuuga Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 02:35   Link #2
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Worst fight would be Sasuke vs Itachi, Sasuke didn't deserve that and it just wasn't nice to watch ;_;.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 07:46   Link #3
Zek
Eyebrows...

Of the non-filler fights, I'd say Naruto vs. Kiba. It was a dumb fight to begin with, and the animation quality was simply awful. Really a low point in the series back then.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 08:01   Link #4
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Ino and Sakura - i acctually fell asleep was that crap
Naruto and Kiba - was just aweful
-ALL- of the filler fights - just.....well words dnt explain.......
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 09:16   Link #5
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei
Ino and Sakura - i acctually fell asleep was that crap
Naruto and Kiba - was just aweful
-ALL- of the filler fights - just.....well words dnt explain.......
agreed, accept for the filler fights bit they werent as bad as the above.

Ino+Sakura fight:
Total rubbish we didn't get to see anything special and even the mind switch bit was lame but I like the sound effect XD

Naruto+Kiba:
Save the jokes for outside the serious fights.
The only saving grace was Naruto Rendan even if it was ripped off.
U-ZU-MA-KI... Naruto Rendan!
Blizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 11:39   Link #6
Ryuujin

Ino vs Sakura. Such a painfully dull fight, and they have the most boring and shallow flashbacks ever. And on the topic of Sakura, Sakura vs the Sound guys for utter failure....

Also Hinata vs Neji, for obvious reasons.

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 13:05   Link #7
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
I can't believe no one has mentioned Naruto vs. Kimimaro o__O
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 14:51   Link #8
flexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin
Also Hinata vs Neji, for obvious reasons.
which reasons would that be?
I liked that fight, cause it was the first time you saw, that hinata is able to do something.
And also you saw how awesome Byakugan really is.

my least favourite fight:
chouji vs jiroubu
Just pure power, no great technique...
flexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 15:09   Link #9
ri0

By far Ino vs. Sakura... so damn boring.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 16:01   Link #10
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I'd say Sakura vs Kakashi [bell test] i mean she was just pathetic. Where both Naruto and Sasuke put up decent efforts. (Actually that wasnt a real fight but besides that i'd say)

Naruto vs Ebisu...that was pathetic aswell..
Old 2006-05-01, 00:50   Link #11
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexx
which reasons would that be?
It's Hinata's only canon fight, and she loses it horribly (getting the crap beaten out of her in the process).

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
Old 2006-05-01, 06:02   Link #12
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Naruto v.s Kiba (he won with a fart what the...)

Sakura v.s Ino (zzzz.... boring)
Old 2006-05-01, 06:10   Link #13
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin
It's Hinata's only canon fight, and she loses it horribly (getting the crap beaten out of her in the process).
At that point..it was almost certain that Hyuuga Neji was like within the top 3 of the best "genins" at that exam.

For Hyuuga Hinata to face (previous number 1 rookie) Neji is simply a dead end for everyone.

At that point only Gaara or Rock Lee would stand a chance. All others would surely lose. Also i'd say she did very well against Hyuuga's greatest genius.

If Temari (strongest girl at the exam) were to engage Hinata with close combat...she'd surely lose. If you ask me that fight was pretty tense and great. Since she almost had him....almost ..just after the point Neji hit her..it was pretty much over.

Dont forget that (probably for safety reasons, Juuken Style) pretty much every Konoha Jounin stopped him.
[Gai, Kakashi, Kurenai & Hayate...the top jounins of Konoha...only Asuma was to lazy to go out there]
Old 2006-05-01, 06:31   Link #14
Soma

Naruto vs Kiba, Naruto vs. Kabuto, Sasuke vs. Itachi, Sakura vs. Zaku, and Sakura vs Ino have got to be the worst fights in the whole series, bar none. They were all horrible in their own special ways.
Soma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-01, 13:06   Link #15
flexx

In the exam hinata was the strongest female ninja (besides temari perhaps). And to have these 2 siblings fight each is a very interesting point of view of the anime.

To see her fight against a genius is quite interesting. Besides both of them are from the strongest clan of konoha and are fighting with the same technique.

I liked the fight because you saw, that hinata can fight and see how hard her youth must have been.
flexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-01, 17:29   Link #16
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
At that point..it was almost certain that Hyuuga Neji was like within the top 3 of the best "genins" at that exam.

For Hyuuga Hinata to face (previous number 1 rookie) Neji is simply a dead end for everyone.

At that point only Gaara or Rock Lee would stand a chance. All others would surely lose. Also i'd say she did very well against Hyuuga's greatest genius.
I'm aware of that. Awful, awful matchup.

Quote:
Dont forget that (probably for safety reasons, Juuken Style) pretty much every Konoha Jounin stopped him.
[Gai, Kakashi, Kurenai & Hayate...the top jounins of Konoha...only Asuma was to lazy to go out there]
I liked that part

Last edited by Ryuujin; 2006-05-01 at 17:41.
Old 2006-05-01, 17:50   Link #17
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by flexx
In the exam hinata was the strongest female ninja (besides temari perhaps). And to have these 2 siblings fight each is a very interesting point of view of the anime.

To see her fight against a genius is quite interesting. Besides both of them are from the strongest clan of konoha and are fighting with the same technique.

I liked the fight because you saw, that hinata can fight and see how hard her youth must have been.
although the idea on the point of view of the message of that fight, was to make it clear to the audience she has had feelings for naruto since forever. And of course she was willing to give it her everything to make naruto look at her, even if it meant fighting which she doesn't like to do.

But it also showed she could fight, maybe not with neji since his skills are way superior to hers (or so it seems), but among all the females she is between the best, and probably a contender for one or two males.
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 19:20   Link #18
hyperviper

Naruto vs. Kiba hands down....

Jiraiya vs. Pein- sucks nuts
hyperviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 19:28   Link #19
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

garaa vs rock lee, favourite fight and yet least favourite fight.

the match up was just awful, lee at that time could've easily beaten anyone except maybe the sand siblings, shino, and neji. To think that someone of lee's quality (at that time) missing out of the knockout stages, its just too painful too watch
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 22:00   Link #20
Ban kai
bleach luver

sasuke vs naruto
jkjk i really meant that sakura vs ino was REALLY stupid
Ban kai is offline   Reply With Quote