AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-11, 11:26   Link #3341
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
I guess the NTR there is the spice in Tigre's harem. Well surely He is Ellen's "Property", but what about on Tigre's perspective, still nothing perhaps on what he feels to Ellen... I think.
no there are definitely some feelings there if i read it correctly, maybe not to the point that the girls have shown for him but they are definitely there, more than likely he is willfully keeping those feelings from getting any stronger because of the political situation they would be in if they were going to get together.
Old 2013-11-11, 11:34   Link #3342
nosaer

I agree the feelings are definitely there. I mean Tigre gave Greast the death glare for holding Ellen's hand. He was also mentally excited everytime he was reunited with her early on. so far his feelings for her seem to be the strongest out of everyone else. this was kind of hinted to me during his talk with Olga when she told him about her story. as it is though, Tigre is a country noble and Ellen is a vanadis from another country. Once Tigre decides he wants to be with her, he'll have to develop some ambition to increase his rank lol.
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 15:02   Link #3343
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post
I agree the feelings are definitely there. I mean Tigre gave Greast the death glare for holding Ellen's hand. He was also mentally excited everytime he was reunited with her early on. so far his feelings for her seem to be the strongest out of everyone else. this was kind of hinted to me during his talk with Olga when she told him about her story. as it is though, Tigre is a country noble and Ellen is a vanadis from another country. Once Tigre decides he wants to be with her, he'll have to develop some ambition to increase his rank lol.
That quite easy as all he has to do is married a certain princess who will love to be his wife and used this chance to become the King of his country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post
as an unrelated side note - Rukino is mine. I saw her first. please remove her from your signature
Please , I claimed her as my waifu the first moment I saw her in the Valvrave S1 commercial. I'm her rightful husbando and you are just another horny kid~ (you get it?)

Last edited by DevilHighDxD; 2013-11-12 at 15:26.
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 20:11   Link #3344
nosaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
That quite easy as all he has to do is married a certain princess who will love to be his wife and used this chance to become the King of his country.
This may be easy for the average person, but Tigre has been described (multiple times) as being someone with no ambition, hence the theme of my joke in the last post lol.

as an unrelated side note - Rukino is mine. I saw her first. please remove her from your signature
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 02:18   Link #3345
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Or let us go the new Romeo Juliet elope route. King Victor got voodooed by Valentina (Who do you voodoo, b!tch?) and turned evil. He wanted to get rid of Vanadis starting with Elen. Tigre came to her aide. Unfortunately, they both became wanted in their respective countries, Tigre for running away from the wedding with Queen Regin and Elen for resisting the King. They eloped to a remote island, got married and had a son name Lionheart. After 15 years, the continent was now ruled by Queen Valentina. Tigre and Elen returned and fought with the Queen, but she half-killed them with some god-knows-where power. On the verge of dying, Tigre and Elen entrusted the future to their son Lion and asked him to look the new generation of Vanadis a.k.a. his Harem-to-be. The End.

To be continued in Maken no Ou to Vanadis or the King of the Magic Saber and His Harem of the Square Table. Oh, yes. We will see Xcalibur and a real harem after all. Who cares if it is a rip-off from the Legend of King Arthur. After Lion pulled out Xcalibur and defeated Queen Whatever. He united the new contient, found his harem and became King Lion. The End.

Afterward, we will launch another sequel named... Oh well, I ran out of names. Let me think. OK, how about let's shorten it instead to Ma-Ou to Vanadis a.k.a. The Harem King and His Busty Wives... The Ma-Ou is named Leonardo, the only son of Lion and the second king of the new continent. He married his adopted sisters and became a tyrant. Fortunately, a handsome youth with familiar red hair opposed King Leo. As it turned out, Tigre had an illegimate son with *** (hint: avatar) before he eloped with Elen (how lucky!) so this youth is the elder half-brother of King Leo's father. This youth named Panther (or Panda) inherited his father's skill with the bow and his mother's brilliant mind in strategy. He also drank dragon's blood and became immortal, but his only weakess was that he liked [wo]men. So we got a big family of cats: tiger, lion, leopard and panther, in other word: a catfight.

...After 3 years of disappointing sales because our readers had moved to comedy novels, we hereby announced a new series named Manzai no Ou to Vanadis a.k.a The King of Boke and Seven Tsukkomi. Each Vanadis (or Tsukkomi depending on how you like to call them) will possess a Legendary Harisen or Joke Weapons to smack the hero or they can just use their palms, like Toki below!
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-12 at 06:08.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 02:23   Link #3346
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Or let us go the new Romeo Juliet elope route. King Victor got voodooed by Valentina and turned evil. He wantd to get rid of Vanadis starting with Elen. Tigre came to her aide. They became wanted in boh countries, Tigre for running away from the wedding with Queen Regin and Elen for not submitting to the King. They had no choice but to elope to a remote island. They got married and had a son name Lionheart. After 15 years, they come back to Brune only to see it totally destroyed. The continent is now ruled by Queen Valentina. Tigre and Elen fought wih the Queen, but she overpowered them with some god-knows-where power. On the verge of dying, Tigre and Elen entrusted the future to their son Lion. They used magic to teleport him to a safe place and told him to look for the legendary weapons and the new generation of Vanadis. The End. To be continued in Maken no Ou to Vanadis.
That will be Final Fantasy XIV: A Legend Reborn
Old 2013-11-12, 03:03   Link #3347
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
That will be Final Fantasy XIV: A Legend Reborn
Uh, no. After losing so much money on Final Fantasy XIV, then having to scrap that and relaunched it as XIV: A Realm Reborn, and still haven't managed to release XV yet, I doubt Square Enix would be making a third Final Fantasy XIV.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
Old 2013-11-12, 06:08   Link #3348
Eijigawa
Half-assed Nightmare~

Old 2013-11-12, 06:15   Link #3349
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eijigawa View Post
Wel, the manga version does has better art in my opinion. Up to Volume 4 now, haven't we? Compare covers of volume 1for the novel and manga: Elen had similar pose, but the manga cover had her putting Arifal between the cleavage.

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-12 at 06:45.
Old 2013-11-12, 06:16   Link #3350
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eijigawa View Post
Is that the Promo art for the anime? It's not bad; actually I'd say it's better than the LN's. I'm only slightly sad that they didn't reduce the breast size a bit. I've just always thought the LN designs had them a bit too big.
Old 2013-11-12, 06:21   Link #3351
Kirihara_R

^ I'm not sure .. its more like the cover from the manga and its promoting the anime ...
but if its really the art for the anime then that's good ..
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 06:21   Link #3352
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Is that the Promo art for the anime? It's not bad; actually I'd say it's better than the LN's. I'm only slightly sad that they didn't reduce the breast size a bit. I've just always thought the LN designs had them a bit too big.
Actually, no. It is the colored illustration of manga chapter 22. You can see the cover for manga volume 4 on the right and the little number 22 on the bottom left corner. Chapter 22 promoted volume 4 which ended before chapter 22, so it will not be compiled into volume 4.

If you see the bath scene in the manga, I think you will be glad and probably have a nosebleed seeing those raw melons. That expained why Tigre reacted everytime he was close to Elen. I guess you haven't touched the manga yet because you were not familiar with the manga art style and mistook it for the anime. They only just announced the anime, they haven't come up with the character designs for the anime yet. Even the video promotion of the anime used the character arts from the light novel.

If there was a face that launched a thousand ships, a slap that hit a hundred thousand damage, Elen's assets are surely the supreme melons that caused a million nosebleeds. In fact, I am having a nosebleed as I type this line after checking out that bath scene.

@dxd22, I like Bertille, too. Too bad she did not make it as a selectable heroine in the orginal game.I was glad Ricotta added her in More & More

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-12 at 07:32.
Old 2013-11-12, 06:27   Link #3353
Kirihara_R

anyway is there a discussion thread for the manga of madan or is it ok to discuss it here? ..
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 06:40   Link #3354
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
^off topic : try playing her route and you will enjoy it(or you already played it?) ... lol

anyway is there a discussion thread for the manga of madan or is it ok to discuss it here? ..
(Yes, I did play her route)

I don't think there is a manga thread for Madan no Ou. It made no difference anyway because the manga is BEHIND the novel. Some people even told us about the anime announcement in this thread long ago. Because this is the only discussion thread for Madan so anything goes, I guess

Old 2013-11-12, 06:59   Link #3355
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Or let us go the new Romeo Juliet elope route. King Victor got voodooed by Valentina (Who do you voodoo, b!tch?) and turned evil. He wanted to get rid of Vanadis starting with Elen. Tigre came to her aide. Unfortunately, they both became wanted in their respective countries, Tigre for running away from the wedding with Queen Regin and Elen for resisting the King. They eloped to a remote island, got married and had a son name Lionheart. After 15 years, the continent was now ruled by Queen Valentina. Tigre and Elen returned and fought with the Queen, but she half-killed them with some god-knows-where power. On the verge of dying, Tigre and Elen entrusted the future to their son Lion and asked him to look the new generation of Vanadis a.k.a. his Harem-to-be. The End.

To be continued in Maken no Ou to Vanadis or the King of the Magic Saber and His Harem of the Square Table. Oh, yes. We will see Xcalibur and a real harem after all. Who cares if it is a rip-off from the Legend of King Arthur. After Lion pulled out Xcalibur and defeated Queen Whatever. He united the new contient, found his harem and became King Lion. The End.

Afterward, we will launch another sequel named... Oh well, I ran out of names. Let me think. OK, how about let's shorten it instead to Ma-Ou to Vanadis a.k.a. The Harem King and His Busty Wives... The Ma-Ou is named Leonardo, the only son of Lion and the second king of the new continent. He married his adopted sisters and became a tyrant. Fortunately, a handsome youth with familiar red hair opposed King Leo. As it turned out, Tigre had an illegimate son with *** (hint: avatar) before he eloped with Elen (how lucky!) so this youth is the elder half-brother of King Leo's father. This youth named Panther (or Panda) inherited his father's skill with the bow and his mother's brilliant mind in strategy. He also drank dragon's blood and became immortal, but his only weakess was that he liked [wo]men. So we got a big family of cats: tiger, lion, leopard and panther, in other word: a catfight.

...After 3 years of disappointing sales because our readers had moved to comedy novels, we hereby announced a new series named Manzai no Ou to Vanadis a.k.a The King of Boke and Seven Tsukkomi. Each Vanadis (or Tsukkomi depending on how you like to call them) will possess a Legendary Harisen or Joke Weapons to smack the hero or they can just use their palms, like Toki below!
I was thinking of Agarest Plot:

Agarest: Meteor Wanderer

Tigre dies, Tir na Fal comes and says his job as the nth generation of the Voln family isn't done yet, he then learns the truth that all members of the Voln were her soul vessels. She also tells him that Muozinel is already at the border of Zhcted and his beloved homeland. Filled with emotions of rage, he returns to finish the job by dividing the fucking ocean with a single arrow and OHKOs Torbalan before he kills Sasha for good...

You go finish the rest... My imagination might wander so much that this become the plot of Ore ga Heroine...

Last edited by SineMora; 2013-11-12 at 07:06. Reason: Uhhhh... Ideas...
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 07:07   Link #3356
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
I was thinking of Agarest Plot:

Tigre dies, Tir na Fal comes and says his job as the nth generation of the Voln family isn't done yet, he then learns the truth that all members of the Voln were her soul vessels. Returns to finish the job by dividing the fucking ocean with a single arrow and OHKOs Torbalan before he kills Sasha for good...

You go finish the rest... My imagination might wander so much that this become the plot of Ore ga Heroine...

Hah hah, I got all 3 game and haven't finished a single one of them, only started out with 1.

The plot I described was a rip-off of various sources from Chinese "Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber", British "Legend of King Arthur" to Japanese "Maou" cliche, Harem King from "High School DxD", Harisen and Joke Weapons from "Tales of Xillia". I am not the first to rip off Arthur's Xcalibur though.

Old 2013-11-12, 12:14   Link #3357
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:

The plot I described was a rip-off of various sources from Chinese "Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber", British "Legend of King Arthur" to Japanese "Maou" cliche, Harem King from "High School DxD", Harisen and Joke Weapons from "Tales of Xillia". I am not the first to rip off Arthur's Xcalibur though.
Yeah i noticed the heaven sword and dragon saber correlation, now all you need is a Mongolian princess and crazy jealous childhood friend

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 15:39   Link #3358
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Yeah i noticed the heaven sword and dragon saber correlation, now all you need is a Mongolian princess and crazy jealous childhood friend
Did we not already have them though? Guinevere from Asvarre as the foreign princess and Titta as the crazy jealous childhood friend.

Old 2013-11-12, 21:28   Link #3359
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Hah hah, I got all 3 game and haven't finished a single one of them, only started out with 1.

Now I'm having a predicament on who is he supposed to marry first...
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 22:03   Link #3360
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
Did we not already have them though? Guinevere from Asvarre as the foreign princess and Titta as the crazy jealous childhood friend.
Well, Titta is too nice for the heaven sword dragon saber childhood friend role. If she disintegrates into a huge pile of vengeful envy, then we are going somewhere

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)