Sensei, aishite imasu

With the Keypad attachment no less!
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 11:47   Link #1222
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
She's going to enslave all the fans of this series, the producer, all the Idols and even Jupiter. They'll all be her slaves.

Don't YOU want to be her slave?
Sure, why not. All the ramen shops in the world shall tremble. :3

Spoiler for Commanding Officer status!:

Last edited by blakstealth; 2011-10-15 at 12:14.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 12:53   Link #1223
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
oh lawd, that Takane..

Spoiler:
Thats an actual costume from "THE iDOLM@STER SP" called the "Nightmare Blood":

iM@S SP Catalog#4
Old 2011-10-15, 13:00   Link #1224
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
Thats an actual costume from "THE iDOLM@STER SP" called the "Nightmare Blood":

iM@S SP Catalog#4
Dodgamn it, shinku! That link led me to having to overload blakstealth's senses...and mine too! ;_;

I'm so sorry, blakstealth. If you finish regaining consciousness before I do, please tell my kids I love the- *passes out*
Old 2011-10-15, 13:04   Link #1225
shinku no kage

...I posted links to the SP catalog pages quite sometime ago, you're just now exploring the pages? You've been missing out.
Old 2011-10-15, 13:06   Link #1226
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
...I posted links to the SP catalog pages quite sometime ago, you're just now exploring the pages? You've been missing out.
I...I joined this page too late! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Old 2011-10-15, 13:36   Link #1227
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Oh God the variety show was hilarious!

Poor Makoto, i thought she looked cute in that dress until Yukiho forces her to wear male clothes. lol
Ami, Mami! Just eats your bean sprouts!
Miki is such a flirt.
And Chihaya laughed!
Poor Hibiki. I wonder how she got lost? Is the next episode preview a clue?

Finally the movie. The movie! It looks so bad yet i still want to see it.
Old 2011-10-15, 13:53   Link #1228
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Looks like Idolmaster and in its spinoff Xenoglossia are starting to run together. I find this amusing cause everyone that disliked mecha in that show seems perfectly fine with it here. Hmmmmmmm.....
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 13:55   Link #1229
Midonin
Last Engage

I think I can pinpoint why. It's because they can brush it off as a parody. Sadly, "parody" seems to be used more as an excuse for something people think is cheesy than for something that's actually mocking itself. Myself? I like the campiness and superheroics. Not just in iM@S, in anything, really. But that's for another day.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 14:04   Link #1230
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
I think I can pinpoint why. It's because they can brush it off as a parody. Sadly, "parody" seems to be used more as an excuse for something people think is cheesy than for something that's actually mocking itself. Myself? I like the campiness and superheroics. Not just in iM@S, in anything, really. But that's for another day.
Well like Xenoglossia it actually got me to watch another episode of Idolmaster the anime since that's right up my alley and I just had to know. All I can say is good god were those mecha ugly looking by comparison to the ones in Xenoglossia which frankly weren't all that stand out either. It's like the Venus A from Great Mazinger gone horribly horribly wrong. Monstrous!

Anyway this is all highly amusing. As for "parody", I'm not sure that's it. I think that's more for any time something kind of random happens in an episode that is a clear reference to something else. In this case I think it's closer to actually parody though because it wasn't just a blatant outright reference to the exact look of Mazinger and they did bother to mechanize the idols themselves in that style even if the results were questionable. As for the rest of the episode....talking heads, kind of random, and really boring to me, but it's not really surprising that I found that to be the case since it was also the case before I dropped it the first time around. Ah well...never really expected to like it much anyway. I suppose the best I can say is that the idols are all really easy on the eyes as always.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2011-10-15 at 14:41.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 14:08   Link #1231
Rhapsody

Send a message via AIM to Rhapsody Send a message via MSN to Rhapsody Send a message via Yahoo to Rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Damn you, shinku! I had to physically move my thumbs and create a new account for the Japan PSN! Do you know how much force and energy this exerts? I'll be too tired for work, school and anything else for weeks now!

Anyways, I'm already playing the demo now, with Chihaya, Mami and Makoto on my team. Nobody can stop us now! Aced the vocal lesson (try to add in a loop track to confuse me, hmm? Not gonna work~), and I gotta say, the visuals are absolutely stunning.

ANDDAMMITMAMIDON'TCALLMENIICHANI'MGONNADIIIIIII-

Addendum: Demo's quite short, I've already completed it. Guess they had a ton of space to take up anyways given the game is so busy. Fun to note that hovering over the trial on your menu plays a vocal-less version of READY!. Another thing to note is that if you were wanting to play as the members of Ryuugu Komachi in the demo, you're out of luck. Most of you probably already knew this, but I just thought I'd mention it.
Just to make sure, you did all the other stuff besides the lesson, right? Like the concerts.
Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 14:46   Link #1232
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
Just to make sure, you did all the other stuff besides the lesson, right? Like the concerts.
If that's in the demo, I must've done something wrong. I only got to play the lesson before the demo ended. I thought it was a little devoid of the gameplay aspect but I'm not picky, so I didn't question it.

Any idea what might have went wrong?
Old 2011-10-15, 14:49   Link #1233
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Dodgamn it, shinku! That link led me to having to overload blakstealth's senses...and mine too! ;_;

[IMG]http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs/list/idolmaster/sp/765shop/img/cos_topi09.jpg[IMG]
I'm so sorry, blakstealth. If you finish regaining consciousness before I do, please tell my kids I love the- *passes out*
Christmas has come early, boys! Hooray!

edit: in the demo you have 6 things to do. 3 of them being live performances, 1 being a warm-up, and 2 being where you get to talk 1v1 with one of the characters(I think. All it was was dialogue, though). Also, you only have 3 "blocks" or w/e to spend in the demo. The performances take up 3 blocks, the 1v1 takes up 2, and the warm-up mini-game takes up 1. You probably only picked the lesson game like I did in the first playthrough lol. The only annoying thing is that the demo ends once you finish all the things you set out to do when you scheduled it, so you gotta go through all the "Thank you for playing!" screens to re-play what you didn't do again. You should go back and play the performances lol.
Old 2011-10-15, 15:02   Link #1234
Rhapsody

Send a message via AIM to Rhapsody Send a message via MSN to Rhapsody Send a message via Yahoo to Rhapsody
Quote:
If that's in the demo, I must've done something wrong. I only got to play the lesson before the demo ended. I thought it was a little devoid of the gameplay aspect but I'm not picky, so I didn't question it.

Any idea what might have went wrong?
When you're making your schedule and you see Schedule 1 and 2, just select one of them. Afterwards, it'll highlight lessons but you can press L1/R1 to select other stuff. You can tell what they are by the icons. I didn't know about this until later lol.
Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 15:13   Link #1235
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Christmas has come early, boys! Hooray!

edit: in the demo you have 6 things to do. 3 of them being live performances, 1 being a warm-up, and 2 being where you get to talk 1v1 with one of the characters(I think. All it was was dialogue, though). Also, you only have 3 "blocks" or w/e to spend in the demo. The performances take up 3 blocks, the 1v1 takes up 2, and the warm-up mini-game takes up 1. You probably only picked the lesson game like I did in the first playthrough lol. The only annoying thing is that the demo ends once you finish all the things you set out to do when you scheduled it, so you gotta go through all the "Thank you for playing!" screens to re-play what you didn't do again. You should go back and play the performances lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
When you're making your schedule and you see Schedule 1 and 2, just select one of them. Afterwards, it'll highlight lessons but you can press L1/R1 to select other stuff. You can tell what they are by the icons. I didn't know about this until later lol.
Wow, that's just...lulzhowdidImissallofit

No wonder the demo size was over 1 GB; I just thought the visuals and processing took up that much, but it's good to hear that there's more content. Also, my blog overview is incomplete now, I hope you're all happy. XD
Old 2011-10-15, 17:24   Link #1236
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Very happy. :3c
Old 2011-10-15, 20:25   Link #1237
shinku no kage

Quote:
Very happy. :3c
About...?

Anyway, I didnt feel like wor-...I mean, I was bored so:

Old 2011-10-15, 20:33   Link #1238
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Oh, I was referring to papermario's post above mine. Didn't feel like quoting at time.
Old 2011-10-15, 21:40   Link #1239
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~

Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
Eri? Mmm. Mind if I use that set on another site, Shinku?

Set by TheEroKing.
.:Jason:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 10:59   Link #1240
Echoes

Damn. I know this is late and all, but that was a fantastic episode. Non-stop fun, with great moments for most of the characters, all packed into a single episode.
  • Chihaya laughing. Three times no less! It's a joy to see her happy.

• Ami and Mami were a riot every time they were on screen. I've always enjoyed them, but this episode was by far their best appearance so far in my mind. They even respect Yayoi enough to want to finish their sprouts. Just awesome. Speaking of which....

• Yayoi fumbling her reading of the weather report... too cute. Just too cute. Take me now, Lord, I've seen the best the world has to offer.
What tied all these great moments together was the consistently nice atmosphere and genuine humor that was present throughout the episode. This is great stuff, on every level. Chihaya's still feeling insecure, but I thought she did great. Every comedy team needs a straight man. I'd love for her to talk more, but stay classy, Chihaya. You're wonderful the way you are.

Lastly, why is Makoto so attractive in men's clothing? Well, who cares; she looks gooood.

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s